CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamaicans.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Before I get branded as a racist, this 'ere nom has got nothing to do with skin-colour. It's about Caribeans as a whole and particularly the Jamaicans...  Many of these people who have come to England, bred, and disperesed their chillum Nation wide, are now more recently moving back to Jamaica in their droves. They openly state "that they feel more at home in Jamaica than they do here."  

Jamaica was at one time the most violent & corrupted island within the Caribbean, with rape & gun crime being committed on a daily basis, and with a police force that was (and still is in places) corrupt.  However, rape, gun crime and other criminal activities are down by 70% and they continue to decline, as most of the cunts are still here in the UK.   Prosperity in Jam-land is also on the increase as more of their people are moving back, together with the education and 'skills' they received & achieved over here in the UK and building their own country to suit their own ways of life.   Now, I for one am all for that, and the more that fuck-off the better... 

There is something else that I applaud the Jam's for, which we should also adopt here:  The use of Lie Detectors across the board...   The 'Guardsman Elite' is a group of Jam's that not only test alledged criminals, but also the Police, Government Officials and even those who seek employment with dodgy CV's  and/or phoney doccuments.  It has long been argued that all so-called criminals in the UK should undergo a lie dector test, but what about testing assylum seekers, bent coppers & prosecutors too?

Jammies are Cunts, but you've got to give it to 'em, fo' comin' up wiv dem lie test.

1f1ef-1f1f2.png

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Before I get branded as a racist, this 'ere nom has got nothing to do with skin-colour. It's about Caribeans as a whole and particularly the Jamaicans...  Many of these people who have come to England, bred, and disperesed their chillum Nation wide, are now more recently moving back to Jamaica in their droves. They openly state "that they feel more at home in Jamaica than they do here."  

Jamaica was at one time the most violent & corrupted island within the Caribbean, with rape & gun crime being committed on a daily basis, and with a police force that was (and still is in places) corrupt.  However, rape, gun crime and other criminal activities are down by 70% and they continue to decline, as most of the cunts are still here in the UK.   Prosperity in Jam-land is also on the increase as more of their people are moving back, together with the education and 'skills' they received & achieved over here in the UK and building their own country to suit their own ways of life.   Now, I for one am all for that, and the more that fuck-off the better... 

There is something else that I applaud the Jam's for, which we should also adopt here:  The use of Lie Detectors across the board...   The 'Guardsman Elite' is a group of Jam's that not only test alledged criminals, but also the Police, Government Officials and even those who seek employment with dodgy CV's  and/or phoney doccuments.  It has long been argued that all so-called criminals in the UK should undergo a lie dector test, but what about testing assylum seekers, bent coppers & prosecutors too?

Jammies are Cunts, but you've got to give it to 'em, fo' comin' up wiv dem lie test.

1f1ef-1f1f2.png

Fucking rascist cunt. This is a thinly veiled attempt to say the Jams have done something good, but they are all fucking criminals, druggies and rapists who should fuck off back home.  It’s a disgusting Nom.

Keep up the good work.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What do you get if you cross a Jamaican with a ginger?

A gingerbreadmon 

I'll get me dutchie, irie irie. 

I’ve got 1978 hanging on the phone. They want their jokes back. I understand Noel Edmonds is threatening legal action.

What shall I tell them?

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Did you ever see the videos of Frank's old man?

From what I can gather, His old man is now a Blood Hound,  tracking-me or something like that.  

Am I on the right scent? 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

From what I can gather, His old man is now a Blood Hound,  tracking-me or something like that.  

Am I on the right scent? 

I'm not one to stir the pot, Ev, but let's just say that Frank senior is a fat, drunken, Knees up Mother Brown, absolute fucking disgrace.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not one to stir the pot, Ev, but let's just say that Frank senior is a fat, drunken, Knees up Mother Brown, absolute fucking disgrace.

To coin phrase:  Like Father, Like Son.  

Tell me Dec's,  is He still proclaiming to be akin to Rocky?  I know he's been knocked-out more times than all of Will Cosby's victims put together, but I've been away you see. 

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not one to stir the pot! As far as filling the role of agent provocateur goes, that was about as subtle as throwing a jam doughnut into a wasps nest.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not one to stir the pot! As far as filling the role of agent provocateur goes, that was about as subtle as throwing a jam doughnut into a wasps nest.

Spot, tried that once. 

massive-wasp-nest.png

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Tell me Dec's,  is He still proclaiming to be akin to Rocky?  I know he's been knocked-out more times than all of Will Cosby's victims put together, but I've been away you see. 

What do you think about his mother though? 

On 7/8/2018 at 2:44 AM, judgetwi said:

I’ve got 1978 hanging on the phone. They want their jokes back. I understand Noel Edmonds is threatening legal action.

What shall I tell them?

Making contact with 1978 is quite a feat. If you can tap into the past, is there any chance you may be able to prevent your parents from conceiving?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Making contact with 1978 is quite a feat. If you can tap into the past, is there any chance you may be able to prevent your parents from conceiving?

If this, the Corner equivalent of the grandfather paradox, doesn't work, you can fall back on the twin paradox and fire him off in a rocket to Proxima Centauri at close to the speed of light. The facts that he doesn't have a twin, and that the rocket has no brakes, are entirely academic.

On 7/8/2018 at 11:49 AM, 'eavensabove said:

He's been battered round the ring a few times 

• Like 1