CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

It’s been a particularly fine summer, possibly the best since 1976.  Everyone is tanned, everyone is living off BBQs and beers in the garden, the lawn doesn’t even need cutting.  But some cunts just can’t help themselves.  I was down the pub yesterday watching Gareths boys march onto the Semis, when some fat sweating cunt walked in and was complaining it was too hot.  They had been home for ANOTHER shower, like that was possibly the second one in a week. The dirty smelly sweaty cunts.   Other old cunts dressed in wool clothes, with wax jacket Rain coats were agreeing by nodding their hot ruddy faces.  The conversation went onto the topic of, its too hot to sleep at night, and all agreed.  One fucking unpleasant country turnip said he had not slept for weeks as it was too hot.  I suppose the combined body heat of a thousand animals and lack of ventilation in his chicken loft does cause him some  problems dropping off.  They all concluded we need some RAIN soon and that it was becoming uncomfortable.  What a bunch of cunts, we get four weeks of relatively warm weather back to back and everyone is fucking topping themselves.  We get the fucking shit weather we deserve.  No doubt the Daily Mail will be running a story, Snow Storms to hit Britain next week.  They always have some utterly fucking wrong weather story on the front pages, like it’s hit 52 degrees in my back garden, says lying cunt from Birmingham.

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

Its hotter here in Italy but ill be whingeing like a bitch when I get back,not about the heat but the inevitable 'cold spell' and pissing rain

In that case neil, we'll be blaming you for the shit weather.

You cunt. 👿 

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

like it’s hit 52 degrees in my back garden, says lying cunt from Birmingham.

If you're referring to me i'm from nowhere near Birmingham. Try again. 

Guest JackoTC
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s been a particularly fine summer, possibly the best since 1976.  Everyone is tanned, everyone is living off BBQs and beers in the garden, the lawn doesn’t even need cutting.  But some cunts just can’t help themselves.  I was down the pub yesterday watching Gareths boys march onto the Semis, when some fat sweating cunt walked in and was complaining it was too hot.  They had been home for ANOTHER shower, like that was possibly the second one in a week. The dirty smelly sweaty cunts.   Other old cunts dressed in wool clothes, with wax jacket Rain coats were agreeing by nodding their hot ruddy faces.  The conversation went onto the topic of, its too hot to sleep at night, and all agreed.  One fucking unpleasant country turnip said he had not slept for weeks as it was too hot.  I suppose the combined body heat of a thousand animals and lack of ventilation in his chicken loft does cause him some  problems dropping off.  They all concluded we need some RAIN soon and that it was becoming uncomfortable.  What a bunch of cunts, we get four weeks of relatively warm weather back to back and everyone is fucking topping themselves.  We get the fucking shit weather we deserve.  No doubt the Daily Mail will be running a story, Snow Storms to hit Britain next week.  They always have some utterly fucking wrong weather story on the front pages, like it’s hit 52 degrees in my back garden, says lying cunt from Birmingham.

You are getting better. I made it well into the second sentence before wanting to smoke some crack. Keep up the good work.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Lord McCunty said:

30+ is too fucking hot in a country where most don't have AC.

Watch out everyone will be calling you a liar and telling you it's not hot at all.

Guest Erroreptile404
16 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Only if they are a bullshitter with not even a 5 year olds knowledge of science like you.

Oh look the wanker is stalking me on other threads now. It's hot here and it's only going to get hotter in the future, get over it you pleb.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Only complete cunts whinge about hot weather when the rest of the time it's fucking ghastly cold and rainy.  For those fat sweaty disgusting bastards, I would suggest less fluid intake.  They will stop perspiring and sleep through it.  

57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Ooh it's too 'ot for me" whines the pensioner, despite the fact the silly old duffer is wearing a fucking overcoat when it's 82 degrees. 

It’s quite extraordinary but I think you’re getting worse. Go to bed you desperately thick alcoholic whore. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Ooh it's too 'ot for me" whines the pensioner, despite the fact the silly old duffer is wearing a fucking overcoat when it's 82 degrees. 

Of course I'm wearing my overcoat, where else could I stash the sweeties and cute little puppy? 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 7/8/2018 at 9:04 AM, Monumental cunt said:

It’s been a particularly fine summer, possibly the best since 1976.

Back in July 1976 I went to Prestatyn one Sunday and had to walk barefoot from the beach to the station 'cos some cunt had nicked me shoes.

20 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s quite extraordinary but I think you’re getting worse. Go to bed you desperately thick alcoholic whore. 

I had reason to venture into Norwich city centre today to buy a pack of Mayfair on my lunch break.

On the pavement outside of the cathedral, a beetroot faced, fat ex-military type was berating his young child for being a skinny fucking poof. His Arse-crack was brazenly on view to the numerous lay clergy congregating at the scene, whilst he bellowed into the poor little cunt's bewildered face, fag ash flying everywhere.

I thought of you.

Edited by Decimus
Frank Snr, Gone But Not Forgotten

This is all therapeutic. I once took him to see Sinatra at the Albert Hall in the early 90’s. Not once had I seen him cry but he absolutely lost it when Frank sang ‘It was a very good year’. A great dad, sorely missed. 

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is all therapeutic. I once took him to see Sinatra at the Albert Hall in the early 90’s. Not once had I seen him cry but he absolutely lost it when Frank sang ‘It was a very good year’. A great dad, sorely missed. 

If that really was your father playing snooker with you, he looked in rude health to me. As fucking cliched as it sounds, you only get one dad, enjoy their company whilst you can. Fuck what all the insulting one parent bastards say on here. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I had reason to venture into Norwich city centre today to buy a pack of Mayfair on my lunch break.

On the pavement outside of the cathedral, a beetroot faced, fat ex-military type was berating his young child for being a skinny fucking poof. His Arse-crack was brazenly on view to the numerous lay clergy congregating at the scene, whilst he bellowed into the poor little cunt's bewildered face, fag ash flying everywhere.

I thought of you.

It’s was me. You should have said hello.