CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Asain car jacking cunts

Guest N/A

Got car jacked by three Asian cunts wearing Al Quaida Omar Sharif face veils and jundi muzzers skull caps today.

Car was parked in Busy retail car park, I came out of meeting with colleague and was just 10 yards from my car, when a red Audi RS4 fired up next to my car and sped past us, closely followed by my car with Jihadi John driving it with a muzzer passenger.   

I had the key in my pocket and they must have been sat in red Audi waiting to pick up a signal and used some device to scan the key code.   In seconds they had jumped into my car and started the ignition...with no key....and driven off.  Took maybe less than 10 seconds.  

A bit of cunty public information.  All please be aware this is the latest twist on how the shit stained cunts  Knick cars.  Apparently they stab you if you go near them according to plod.  So just watch and let them have it.

next part of the cuntery of a day was being picked up and taken to the station for a statement.  Plod said they had no chance of finding the car as they only had 1 traffic car and 12 pandas on patrol in the West Midlands at that time.  Apparently everyone is being shipped up to Scotland to provide a massive Police presence for Trump to play golf safely in Scotland this weekend.  So skeleton staff everywhere.  Plod was more bothered about missing the World Cup than my car.

that Trump cunt owes me one heavy mileage, cheap knackered RS5 that Roops very kindly valued for me at only £15k for insurance purposes despite it being sticker price way more than that.   No doubt Roops works for Admiral insurance in Wales call Centre and I will be talking to her tomorrow.    What a cunt of a day.

i fucking hate jundies

replacement will be a knackered rusty white transit van, more in keeping with my persona.  Who would Knick  one of them?  A fucking pikey.  Nothing’s safe with those cunts around.

2 cars in 11 months gone ......that’s what a lovely integrated, diverse, multi cultural, social community brings to modern society.  Fucking robbing muzzer cunts that the law does not want to deal with, because it’s too hard.   Whilst white Anglo Saxon people get ANPR to death if we do 35 in a 30 zone.   

Guest Bill Stickers

I’ve never wanted one of your fictitious yarns of shite to be true more than this.

Also, duly noted that White people have never, in recorded history, ever stolen anything from anyone. 

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Got car jacked by three Asian cunts wearing Al Quaida Omar Sharif face veils and jundi muzzers skull caps today.

Car was parked in Busy retail car park, I came out of meeting with colleague and was just 10 yards from my car, when a red Audi RS4 fired up next to my car and sped past us, closely followed by my car with Jihadi John driving it with a muzzer passenger.   

I had the key in my pocket and they must have been sat in red Audi waiting to pick up a signal and used some device to scan the key code.   In seconds they had jumped into my car and started the ignition...with no key....and driven off.  Took maybe less than 10 seconds.  

A bit of cunty public information.  All please be aware this is the latest twist on how the shit stained cunts  Knick cars.  Apparently they stab you if you go near them according to plod.  So just watch and let them have it.

next part of the cuntery of a day was being picked up and taken to the station for a statement.  Plod said they had no chance of finding the car as they only had 1 traffic car and 12 pandas on patrol in the West Midlands at that time.  Apparently everyone is being shipped up to Scotland to provide a massive Police presence for Trump to play golf safely in Scotland this weekend.  So skeleton staff everywhere.  Plod was more bothered about missing the World Cup than my car.

that Trump cunt owes me one heavy mileage, cheap knackered RS5 that Roops very kindly valued for me at only £15k for insurance purposes despite it being sticker price way more than that.   No doubt Roops works for Admiral insurance in Wales call Centre and I will be talking to her tomorrow.    What a cunt of a day.

i fucking hate jundies

replacement will be a knackered rusty white transit van, more in keeping with my persona.  Who would Knick  one of them?  A fucking pikey.  Nothing’s safe with those cunts around.

2 cars in 11 months gone ......that’s what a lovely integrated, diverse, multi cultural, social community brings to modern society.  Fucking robbing muzzer cunts that the law does not want to deal with, because it’s too hard.   Whilst white Anglo Saxon people get ANPR to death if we do 35 in a 30 zone.   

You just can’t help yourself, can you?

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lot to be said for driving a 19 year old Citroën van MC baby 

Panzerknacker 

Indeed, no one bats an eyelid when there's a blood stained mattress in the back along with a bag of iron tools and industrial bleach.

You try riding around in a merc with that shit on the back seat.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, no one bats an eyelid when there's a blood stained mattress in the back along with a bag of iron tools and industrial bleach.

You try riding around in a merc with that shit on the back seat.

'Sprinter'

Style, performance and discretion for the more discerning sex murderer.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404

What a load of fucking bollocks, "car jacked" what is this L.A or something? Also i doubt a load of Bruce Lee lookalikes stole your car.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Also, duly noted that White people have never, in recorded history, ever stolen anything from anyone. 

That is perfectly true there is and never has been any "white on white crime" except where Panzer lives.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What a load of fucking bollocks, "car jacked" what is this L.A or something? Also i doubt a load of Bruce Lee lookalikes stole your car.

Substitute Audi with 2001 Rover 45.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Substitute Audi with 2001 Rover 45.

I think MC got shit faced and fell asleep watching a DVD of Rumble in the Bronx and had a lucid dream.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lot to be said for driving a 19 year old Citroën van MC baby 

Panzerknacker 

19 years? It's obviously old, ugly, slow, needs continual maintenance to keep it roadworthy, doesn't have all the wondrous electronic gadgetry which often makes driving a pleasure, probably scrapes through its MOT by the skin of its teeth each year, is getting disproportionally expensive to insure because of its age, and, being French, is typically built like a tin of Tesco Value beans. It hardly strikes me as being a bird-puller, either, but I suppose your intelligence and charm helps to eliminate this particular criticism.

You're right. There's a lot to be said.

40 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

19 years? It's obviously old, ugly, slow, needs continual maintenance to keep it roadworthy, doesn't have all the wondrous modern gadgetry which often makes driving a pleasure, probably scrapes through its MOT by the skin of its teeth each year, is getting disproportionally expensive to insure because of its age, and, being French, is typically built like a tin of Tesco Value beans. It hardly strikes me as being a bird-puller, either, but I suppose your intelligence and charm helps to eliminate this particular criticism.

You're right. There's a lot to be said.

It's positively north Korean in its construction. .unhindered by the banks of sensors that cripple modern vehicle's for no good reason whatsoever ..over half a million miles on it and it's still going. .

Panzerknacker 

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's positively north Korean in its construction. .unhindered by the banks of sensors that cripple modern vehicle's for no good reason whatsoever ..over half a million miles on it and it's still going. .

Panzerknacker 

Over half a million miles on the clock, wow. And they say dogs take after their owners.