CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Asain car jacking cunts

Guest N/A

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Steering locks can be done in seconds.  They are useless and insurance companies don’t even recognize them in a claim as a deterant.

Are you sure? There must be steering locks out there that could make all the difference.

I just googled it and straight away found one that connects to the clutch or break pedal.

Just make your next car that tiny bit too annoying to steal and it then becomes the next person's problem.

On 7/11/2018 at 6:20 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve never wanted one of your fictitious yarns of shite to be true more than this.

Also, duly noted that White people have never, in recorded history, ever stolen anything from anyone. 

I know you lot in the student fuckwit clique on here, would rather have a bunch of fucking asian thieving refugees round your house for tea and to fuck your ###### , before you DARE actually call them cunts.   But the bare facts are the fucking Asian community is just full of dirty stealing snidely shifty sinbad al quaidia cunts.  Who do fuck all work and just go rob white folks for a living.

photo evidence required of course. Because you fucking lot can’t believe there is a world outside your bedroom.

Picture of police notes...fake Cotswold stone in background of course.  My fucking finger pointing at it.  You asian loving cuntsE25ECB87-1854-4BBA-80A3-BCD642735900.jpeg.b07dd2b2b8ffa0b99f3a58296ca7d11e.jpeg

On 7/12/2018 at 2:42 PM, Monumental cunt said:

I know you lot in the student fuckwit clique on here, would rather have a bunch of fucking asian thieving refugees round your house for tea and to fuck your ###### , before you DARE actually call them cunts.   But the bare facts are the fucking Asian community is just full of dirty stealing snidely shifty sinbad al quaidia cunts.  Who do fuck all work and just go rob white folks for a living.

photo evidence required of course. Because you fucking lot can’t believe there is a world outside your bedroom.

Picture of police notes...fake Cotswold stone in background of course.  My fucking finger pointing at it.  You asian loving cunts

You lot would rather have a go at the authentithicy of the statement, rather than have a go at a bunch of the Thieving asian cunts.

you know I have impeccable credibility and here we go again.  You cunts are being little white, student, clique cunts who need fucking telling which way is up.

Try having a go at the fucking Theiving bastards for a change.  They are the cunts

25 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Are you sure? There must be steering locks out there that could make all the difference.

I just googled it and straight away found one that connects to the clutch or break pedal.

Just make your next car that tiny bit too annoying to steal and it then becomes the next person's problem.

Nah mate....insurers don’t recognize them at all.  Way too easy to break.  I’ve seen it done in seconds.  Just let the p#ki cunts have the car.  Police don’t care. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

You lot would rather have a go at the authentithicy of the statement, rather than have a go at a bunch of the Thieving asian cunts.

you know I have impeccable credibility and here we go again.  You cunts are being little white, student, clique cunts who need fucking telling which way is up.

Try having a go at the fucking Theiving bastards for a change.  They are the cunts

I do know that team Asia Football Club are particularly useless at taking corners, unless of course they put shop on one. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@Monumental cunt

Your doors and frames are very cheap looking. You look like you rent a room in a poorly converted garage.

And don’t get me started on your denim shorts. Are you an extra on Neighbours? 

He has the knee-stumps of Oscar Pistorius, and that bog door being ajar is also very suspicious.  I'd wager he's an Afrikaani amputee. 

18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@Monumental cunt

Your doors and frames are very cheap looking. You look like you rent a room in a poorly converted garage.

It looks like a cross between a cheap indian-run tooth whitening centre and a disabled toilet. I bet it fucking stinks in there of old chip oil.

• Like 2

What's the thinking behind the head height door handle?

• Like 1

Please, please believe that I’m very wealthy, had an RS5 and live in the Cotswolds! I’ll do whatever it takes to prove it! I’ll take time out of my hectic, highflying job to post photographic evidence. I’ll do anything, but please, please just believe me! It means everything to me that you all just believe!

• Like 1

Picture of police notes...fake Cotswold stone in background of course.  My fucking finger pointing at it.  You asian loving cuntsE25ECB87-1854-4BBA-80A3-BCD642735900.jpeg.b07dd2b2b8ffa0b99f3a58296ca7d11e.jpeg

I find it highly ironic that you've made a nomination about shit clothes today whilst simultaneously prancing about in denim fucking shorts as if it's 1983.

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

It looks like a cross between a cheap indian-run tooth whitening centre and a disabled toilet. I bet it fucking stinks in there of old chip oil.

as the site's gaylord of piffle, I reckon you have seen a lot of old chip fat Frank

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Does that say 'Whiteness and victim information'? I'm not wearing my glasses! 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does that say 'Whiteness and victim information'? I'm not wearing my glasses! 

Yes iam a victim of car jacking and I saw the asian cunts do it... QED

The white scared all inclusive student types on here will no doubt spend all their pre masterbatory energy dissing the validity of the cunt nom.  Rather than debate are asian guys who rob cars cunts.  I know other groups rob cars, but I saw these cunts and this is therefore not stereotyping,  only to find Kevin stole it. 

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I find it highly ironic that you've made a nomination about shit clothes today whilst simultaneously prancing about in denim fucking shorts as if it's 1983.

At least you can see which era my style is taken from.  Pink shirt and white slip on shoes combo.  Looks good x

54 minutes ago, Ape said:

Please, please believe that I’m very wealthy, had an RS5 and live in the Cotswolds! I’ll do whatever it takes to prove it! I’ll take time out of my hectic, highflying job to post photographic evidence. I’ll do anything, but please, please just believe me! It means everything to me that you all just believe!

I believe you Ape.    

I know you are a fucking grade A dick who constantly goes off track of a Nom.   You never debate the subject.  You never engage in the nomination.  It’s JUst straight in there with some ridiculous comment like fucking Roger Fucking Irrelevant.

There should be some rule for cunts like you.   Oooh there is.  But Roops never takes you up on it because you are in the clique.

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

What's the thinking behind the head height door handle?

Planning Regs has them at that height.  You must be in Ronnie Corbets old house.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

That was exactly the look we went for.  Kevin mcloud thought it was fucking amazing

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

@Monumental cunt

Miami Vice....not Neighbours.  Look it up on Google.

for cheap looking doors and frames, look at expensive doors and old frames.   

Your barrat house will no doubt be cutting edge Travis Perkins look.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Panzy puts a Citroën badge on his to not only make his car annoying to steal, but bizarrely it seems to make the occupant quite an annoying cunt too.

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

I believe you Ape.    

I know you are a fucking grade A dick who constantly goes off track of a Nom.   You never debate the subject.  You never engage in the nomination.  It’s JUst straight in there with some ridiculous comment like fucking Roger Fucking Irrelevant.

There should be some rule for cunts like you.   Oooh there is.  But Roops never takes you up on it because you are in the clique.

As you love to keep saying - this is Cunts Corner, not Mumsnet. Tell me, what exactly is the subject of this nom? You see, to me it looks a lot like more of your bullshit nonsense, conveniently constructed to allow you to vent your vile, deep-rooted racism.

Just now, Iam Ape said:

As you love to keep saying - this is Cunts Corner, not Mumsnet. Tell me, what exactly is the subject of this nom? You see, to me it looks a lot like more of your bullshit nonsense, conveniently constructed to allow you to vent your vile, deep-rooted racism.

Eeerrr. Come back to teacher when you can read the whole first line.  If you struggle ask Pen to help you 

this Nom is soo obvious even a fucking cretin like you could get it.  Having Azif Patel round for tea Ape.  Watch the cuttelary doesn’t go missing, but then again I suppose plastic chip forks can be replaced easy

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Eeerrr. Come back to teacher when you can read the whole first line.  If you struggle ask Pen to help you 

this Nom is soo obvious even a fucking cretin like you could get it.  Having Azif Patel round for tea Ape.  Watch the cuttelary doesn’t go missing, but then again I suppose plastic chip forks can be replaced easy

Do you use a script writer? 

• Like 1