CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Asain car jacking cunts

Guest N/A

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Ironically, the same amount of time it’d take him to cum. 

I have to say, I'm starting to feel a little guilty about this. It good sport I 'spose but he's hardly a quality sparring partner. I should lay off, otherwise social services (vulnerable adults team) will be knocking at my door. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
27 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You need to go to spec savers.  I’m doing the spanking.    Yes there are a lot of little dicks on here having a go.  But they all revert to personal attacks and that is not a spanking.  That is losing the debate.     

It would be a Nom less cunts corner without me at the moment.  very quiet .  I’m just giving it a stir.

Ah, falling back to the trusty defence of “i’m just pretending to be thick as pig shit, and a bad liar, I’m just stirring the pot.”

You’re the most convincing thick as pig shit actor of all time. You’ve not only concvinced the entire CC membership, but also your parents, medical professionals, every teacher who’s ever suffered knowing you, exam boards, NHS case workers, the benefits office and your wife. A remarkable achievement. 

8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah, falling back to the trusty defence of “i’m just pretending to be thick as pig shit, and a bad liar, I’m just stirring the pot.”

You’re the most convincing thick as pig shit actor of all time. You’ve not only concvinced the entire CC membership, but also your parents, medical professionals, every teacher who’s ever suffered knowing you, exam boards, NHS case workers, the benefits office and your wife. A remarkable achievement. 

Idiot. 

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Are you still out there Stickers.  Who the fuck is listening to you?  No credibility 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say, I'm starting to feel a little guilty about this. It good sport I 'spose but he's hardly a quality sparring partner. I should lay off, otherwise social services (vulnerable adults team) will be knocking at my door. 

Quite funny for you

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Monumental  i think i've found your car and the culprit who stole it, don't think they're asian though...

36072c37-0ab1-4ae8-a0f1-458bf5fe7238_1.b

And there was I, thinking that I'd  dealt with the fucking thing.

28101621636_498ee328d0_b.jpg

8 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Monumental  i think i've found your car and the culprit who stole it, don't think they're asian though...

36072c37-0ab1-4ae8-a0f1-458bf5fe7238_1.b

That’s top work.