CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I suppose it is all coming home really. .it's not looking good...I suggest a reverent Jim jones approach and get that mullet headed gobshite that runs witherspoons to put more poison in that piss he flogs and y'all drink it ..lie straight out to facilitate ease of disposal of yer carcasses. ..none of this rolled in a ball shite. 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I suppose it is all coming home really. .it's not looking good...I suggest a reverent Jim jones approach and get that mullet headed gobshite that runs witherspoons to put more poison in that piss he flogs and y'all drink it ..lie straight out to facilitate ease of disposal of yer carcasses. ..none of this rolled in a ball shite. 

Panzerknacker 

Like the Latvian woman in the pub last night who berated some of the English for not clapping in front of the TV for 2 hours after the game like they do when they get banged out the yearly Ice Hockey Cup, you’re irrelevant and no one cares.

End of thread.

17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Like the Latvian woman in the pub last night who berated some of the English for not clapping in front of the TV for 2 hours after the game like they do when they get banged out the yearly Ice Hockey Cup, you’re irrelevant and no one cares.

End of thread.

Apparently the Croatian captain used the disparaging remarks of yer media to spur on his team. ..remember. .when the Chinese are about to buy some of yer stuff ..calling dem slanty cunts always helps in any negotiations

Panzerknacker 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Apparently the Croatian captain used the disparaging remarks of yer media to spur on his team. ..remember. .when the Chinese are about to buy some of yer stuff ..calling dem slanty cunts always helps in any negotiations

Panzerknacker 

You’ve become a parody of your former self, and your former self was still a dreary, repetitious cunt.

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’ve become a parody of your former self, and your former self was still a dreary, repetitious cunt.

Ya labour under the notion that I'm bothered by the opinions set down here. .let me relieve ya of that burden by saying I'm indifferent to the ravings ..it's a bit of a laff is all

Panzerknacker 

13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya labour under the notion that I'm bothered by the opinions set down here. .let me relieve ya of that burden by saying I'm indifferent to the ravings ..it's a bit of a laff is all

Panzerknacker 

That's actually a pretty good attitude to have, Panzy. When things are that fucking dreadful, and everything is literally crumbling around you, I imagine you need a bit of comic relief every now and then.

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

That's actually a pretty good attitude to have, Panzy. When things are that fucking dreadful, and everything is literally crumbling around you, I imagine you need a bit of comic relief every now and then.

That's the one thing I'll say about yiz..ya do some damn good comedy 

Panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

At least he has Europe to fall back on. They've always been supportive in the past. 

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

What the fuck are you on about you pisshead stupid Irish cunt? 

On 7/12/2018 at 8:28 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

This takes me back to "Ivan's" post on  a certain forum concerning what could have only been his own experiences of the male "G-spot"., anus horriblus seems to be an apt description lol

1 minute ago, Anon said:

This takes me back to "Ivans" post on  a certain forum concerning what could have only been his own experiences of the male "G-spot"., anus horriblus seems to be an apt description lol

I nicked it from the queens speech ..ya know....that dysfunctional family that are on benefits

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Yer new pal trump is in town ..I'm sure he'll fone ya back after he fuck yiz 

Panzerknacker 

… and if his words about T. May aren't the final nails in her coffin,  then he's a bigger cunt than I thought he was. He should have kicked the shite out of her at Chequers.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mmm...silly woman invited him over specially and all..

Panzerknacker 

She really should go. She's done the square root of jack shit.

16 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

She really should go. She's done the square root of jack shit.

Look up on YouTube her address to British Muslims marking the end of Ramadan. Absolutely fucking sickening, lots of false smiling and praising Islam for the wonderful contributions they have made to Britain. She's an utter cunt.

i want her dead.

the bits about warmth, generosity and compassion shown by British Muslims are particularly nauseating.

I want her double-dead.

Edited by Eric Cuntman

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up on YouTube her address to British Muslims marking the end of Ramadan. Absolutely fucking sickening, lots of false smiling and praising Islam for the wonderful contributions they have made to Britain. She's an utter cunt.

i want her dead.

the bits about warmth, generosity and compassion shown by British Muslims are particularly nauseating.

I want her double-dead.

She's just an immoral & unethical person full stop.  The crap that comes out of her mouth is the same as the crap she shits out.  She's a total embarrassment to this country and the whole of mankind, and anybody that supports her or endorses her codes of practice should be shot along with her.

Tessa was and still is a staunch remainer. The 2017 election was a clever move intended to off foot the Brexiteers and that is what it did. All her playing around has a single object which is to fuck up any chances of us leaving the EU or even if we do manage to leave us shackled to it so that at some point we have to go back cap in hand. A simple no deal walk out would have left us in the strongest position. For Tessa she knows that her days  as PM are until the next election at most. The time afterward her period as PM is what she is playing for .. all those lucrative after dinner speeches where regardless of what happens she can remove herself from blame but still say "I told you so". Cameron has almost vanished from history .. Tessa is simply making sure that she will be visible for a long time to come and that the ears of the "right people" prick up every time she speaks.

Guest 'eavensabove

The above is stating the obvious. 'Brexit' shouldn't have any political party sorting it out. Those that voted Out were not voting Tory or any other party, and to allow the incompetent arse-holes at Westminster to 'negotiate' will only make as much mess of Brexit as any other of the so-called decisions that they decide to make.  

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

The Donald seems to be having a great time ..I guess he'd be calling y'all cunts if he knew how to pronounce it 

Panzerknacker 

Yeah, just as well he was accompanied by an entourage numbering just short of a thousand including an army of press aides overheating computer printers spewing out endless "clarifications"..."what the President really meant...."

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

i want her dead.

I want her double-dead.

OTOH she could have simply reaffirming the message that in secular Britain, all citizens should be allowed to practice whatever belief systems they choose to be in.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

How so?

I cannot see anything positive that she has done, save for spilling-out disproportionate figures in the hope to prove some minor point. 'We've done this'  'we're going to do this'  ' and we need to do that' etc. etc. It's the same old bollocks, not that she's any different than the rest of them.  9/10 fail to deliver. It's all talk and no substance.  Housing in particular (fuck Brexit in this instance)  affordable homes promised, social housing promised, and yet thousands of most classes having to live on the street and depend upon food banks and hand-outs, and we're not just talking about the bone idle.