CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

What is it with older men and their complete lack of self worth and style.  It appears to me as a chap in his later years, that a lot of men have simply given up on fashion, or even just wearing clean clothes.    We have a new starter at work who is in his 40s and he turned up the other day in a pair of plastic shoes that a police man would look shit in.   His trousers were grey polyester matalan cheapo slacks.  His shirt was badly ironed and was supposed to be white but was grey in the wash.  He also smelt, “stale” like his clothes had been on the washing line directly outside the extractor fan of a 24 hour McDonald’s fat fryer.  His hair was of no style or cut description and was reminiscent of me in my school photos ages 5 , before I learnt to comb my hair and wash it and to tell my mum to fuck off when trying home cutting it.   Basically I can see guys wandering around town, over the age of 35 with not an ounce of self image or personal pride in their appearance.    You know the sort of guy Roops would fancy.   They look like a fucking set of scruffy tramp cunts and someone needs to get hold of them all and give them a makeover.  Maybe upgrade their look by introducing them to charity shops or a waste bin.   I imagine Blubber C looking like this when he grows up.  I count Ape out of discussions of fashion as no doubt he can rock the look anywhere with his Hanna Montana T shirt and pink chinos.

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I spend my days in blue track suit bottoms and trainers and a variety of polo shirts but I am in superb physical shape 

Panzerknacker 

That is totally acceptable, so long as the polo shirts are washed , ironed and don’t smell of piss.   Track suit bottoms are only acceptable if you work in the sports health and fitness  sector.  Otherwise you are a fucking benefits Pikey.

40 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

That is totally acceptable, so long as the polo shirts are washed , ironed and don’t smell of piss.   Track suit bottoms are only acceptable if you work in the sports health and fitness  sector.  Otherwise you are a fucking benefits Pikey.

I do part time fitness instructing and am a doley loafer bludger  ..but as I dont have to be any particular place I find its the easiest thing to wear ...I've 14 pairs and 24 polo shirts 

Panzerknacker 

59 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

What is it with older men and their complete lack of self worth and style.  It appears to me as a chap in his later years, that a lot of men have simply given up on fashion, or even just wearing clean clothes.    We have a new starter at work who is in his 40s and he turned up the other day in a pair of plastic shoes that a police man would look shit in.   His trousers were grey polyester matalan cheapo slacks.  His shirt was badly ironed and was supposed to be white but was grey in the wash.  He also smelt, “stale” like his clothes had been on the washing line directly outside the extractor fan of a 24 hour McDonald’s fat fryer.  His hair was of no style or cut description and was reminiscent of me in my school photos ages 5 , before I learnt to comb my hair and wash it and to tell my mum to fuck off when trying home cutting it.   Basically I can see guys wandering around town, over the age of 35 with not an ounce of self image or personal pride in their appearance.    You know the sort of guy Roops would fancy.   They look like a fucking set of scruffy tramp cunts and someone needs to get hold of them all and give them a makeover.  Maybe upgrade their look by introducing them to charity shops or a waste bin.   I imagine Blubber C looking like this when he grows up.  I count Ape out of discussions of fashion as no doubt he can rock the look anywhere with his Hanna Montana T shirt and pink chinos.

I might be mistaken, but is that you over on the other thread wearing a pair of turned-up stonewashed demin three-quarter-lengths?

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I might be mistaken, but is that you over on the other thread wearing a pair of turned-up stonewashed demin three-quarter-lengths?

No 'might be' about it. Dullard. 

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Why would anyone working at your tarmac empire bother to wear decent clothes? Sondico wearing chav wanker. Lol.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

I spend my days in blue track suit bottoms and trainers and a variety of polo shirts but I am in superb physical shape 

Panzerknacker 

Most blue tracksuit bottoms are fairly dark in colour. Is this because skidmarks are less noticeable when you shit yourself after taking protein supplements?

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Granted, not very Saville Row indeed, but still a fair way off the Walmart’s classic look. Any tattoos?

25 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Granted, not very Saville Row indeed, but still a fair way off the Walmart’s classic look. Any tattoos?

NO tats.  They belong on the arms of soldiers, truck drivers and girls from Burnley.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Most blue tracksuit bottoms are fairly dark in colour. Is this because skidmarks are less noticeable when you shit yourself after taking protein supplements?

Supplements are for wankers with too much money..eat right and ya get all ya need ..I'd say there's always a cream bun hovering around your mouth 

Panzerknacker 

7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

NO tats.  They belong on the arms of soldiers, truck drivers and girls from Burnley.

Where they belong is one thing. I see this fashionable plating spreading so much everywhere. A growing number of places which facilitate it and an expanding number of consumers proudly adding new designs to their collection back this view up. Particularly in this hot weather, sweaty almost nudes, make these so visible. Walking along it’s hard to miss a sea of tatty lard. It’s like a cross of Alcatraz and Asda.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You saw Jazz.  Poor fucking bastard. 

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Where they belong is one thing. I see this fashionable plating spreading so much everywhere. A growing number of places which facilitate it and an expanding number of consumers proudly adding new designs to their collection back this view up. Particularly in this hot weather, sweaty almost nudes, make these so visible. Walking along it’s hard to miss a sea of tatty lard. It’s like a cross of Alcatraz and Asda.

Alcatraz and Asda.....can I use that?  Classic

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You fucking cunt, I just did this gag.

Repeat bollocks. I agree. The gay chat is on the other thread where all the fucking non essential are talking denim cut offs rather than the asian communities appalling young offenders record for their disaffected yuff...initt!