CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Boon

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This turd has been throwing his weight around with passengers on his shit cattle truck service. Having experienced several journeys with this fucking disgrace of an operator, I think I would have told him to fuck off and fetch an armed response unit if he had told me to move so he could sprawl his skinny arse over two seats.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44799659

I don't see what the fuss is about. I quote the Govia Thameslink Railway spokesperson:

"Passengers need a first class ticket to travel in first class and there were other people with first class tickets in this compartment... while the front coaches were busy, there were seats and space in the rear coaches, as Mr Boon explained."

What's the problem?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't see what the fuss is about. I quote the Govia Thameslink Railway spokesperson:

"Passengers need a first class ticket to travel in first class and there were other people with first class tickets in this compartment... while the front coaches were busy, there were seats and space in the rear coaches, as Mr Boon explained."

What's the problem?

Mr Boon was perfectly within his rights to deny riff-raff entrance to a first class carriage. You get what you pay for, and instead of investing hours of their time moaning about it on twitter, perhaps said passengers would be better served in future by investing their time in career progression so in future they never again have to travel like livestock in a French farmer's lorry.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This turd has been throwing his weight around with passengers on his shit cattle truck service. Having experienced several journeys with this fucking disgrace of an operator, I think I would have told him to fuck off and fetch an armed response unit if he had told me to move so he could sprawl his skinny arse over two seats.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44799659

Utter bollocks. I imagine you’d more likely have apologised for interrupting someone going about their business and abiding by the rules like the little serf you are. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mr Boon was perfectly within his rights to deny riff-raff from entering a first class carriage. You get what you pay for, and instead of investing hours of their time moaning about it on twitter, perhaps said passengers would be better served in future by investing their time in career progression so in future they never again have to travel like livestock in a French farmer's lorry.

@Couldn't give a shit wouldn’t get into a first class carriage. 

Lol. Lol. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@Couldn't give a shit wouldn’t get into a first class carriage. 

Lol. Lol. 

Nor would you on the horse drawn omnibus that passes as "progess" in your decrepit welsh dump of a homeland. 

God know what you make of the iron devil birds that roar and leave strange lines in the sky

Fuckwit

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nor would you on the horse drawn omnibus that passes as "progess" in your decrepit welsh dump of a homeland. 

God know what you make of the iron devil birds that roar and leave strange lines in the sky

Fuckwit

Apologise or you're fucking dead.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuckwit

Show me the fucking papers or sleep with one eye open. 

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apologise or you're fucking dead.

I think flubber can fight his own battles without you holding his little Beadle style hand. The clique isn't NATO "an attack on one is an attack on all" so piss off

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Show me the fucking papers or sleep with one eye open. 

No sleep for me you pathetic little runt, more papers to peer review. 

Sorry about the home truths bit, but it really is a different world the other side of the Wye.

Guest judgetwi

A wank nomination made by a fucking idiot. If you want to argue that there shouldn’t be different classes of rail travel then you might have a case and I would probably agree with you.

However, if i’ve paid good money to avoid the chavs, pikeys, peacefuls and Eurotrash then I expect to get what I fucking pay for. If I am forced to mix with scum then I want my fucking money back.

Mark Boon...... not a cunt......just a bloke doing his job. Hard to find these days.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What's the problem?

How about the fact that this dickhead works for a shitehawk company that is bankrolled to the tune of 65 million quid by the taxpayer and then proceeds to treat its passengers with contempt by herding as many people on as few trains as possible. 

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mr Boon was perfectly within his rights to deny riff-raff entrance to a first class carriage. You get what you pay for, and instead of investing hours of their time moaning about it on twitter, perhaps said passengers would be better served in future by investing their time in career progression so in future they never again have to travel like livestock in a French farmer's lorry.

Fuck off trying to pretend that you've advanced beyond the position of Shelf stacker/Rent boy at Tesco. GET THOSE FLOORS MOPPED BOY!!

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A wank nomination made by a fucking idiot. If you want to argue that there shouldn’t be different classes of rail travel then you might have a case and I would probably agree with you.

However, if i’ve paid good money to avoid the chavs, pikeys, peacefuls and Eurotrash then I expect to get what I fucking pay for. If I am forced to mix with scum then I want my fucking money back.

Mark Boon...... not a cunt......just a bloke doing his job. Hard to find these days.

You're not fooling anyone by sharing your delusions of grandeur and you further expose your personal insecurities by assuming you are of superior intelligence. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups........Rather like your own probably.

Guest Hector

I like you, CGS, ever so much so, but you have grazed your arse on the gravel with this one. Be a good chap and admit that the above punters have made valid points.

And judgetwi, if anyone's a fucking idiot.........

5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

How about the fact that this dickhead works for a shitehawk company that is bankrolled to the tune of 65 million quid by the taxpayer and then proceeds to treat its passengers with contempt by herding as many people on as few trains as possible. 

I see your point, really, but each time you walk into a bank or make an online transaction you're lining the pockets of a plethora of thieving, government-subsidised shitcunts.

I have little doubt Mr Boon is any different – so what singles him out? If I purchased a first-class train ticket (perhaps to sit down with relative quiet to work on my laptop), I'd be mightily pissed off those who hadn't were sharing the same benefits and service.