CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Litter Louts.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Litter louts are cuntbreeds and their actions are inexcusable.  These filth-some wretches go out of they ways to toss a fag-butt (i.e. Punkers) from their car windows and all manner of waste-matter, let alone the shite that they blatantly leave behind in parks, on beaches or they simply dump on the highways from the back of vans and the likes.  Dog-shitters are also to blame, as is evident, and despite what they would have you believe, they allow their shit-hounds to foul our pavements without any concern. A quick look-around to check nobody's about, then that's it. 

w863.jpg

But part of the problem shews on you photo .. litter bins that are not empty or protected from being emptied by gulls. There is a strong chance that everything on the goround in your photo has actually been put in the bins but has either blown out or been pulled out by gulls. It would help if bins were actually emptied sometime in the early evening after 7PM.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Anon said:

But part of the problem shews on you photo .. litter bins that are not empty or protected from being emptied by gulls. There is a strong chance that everything on the goround in your photo has actually been put in the bins but has either blown out or been pulled out by gulls. It would help if bins were actually emptied sometime in the early evening after 7PM.

Part of the problem is your obvious inability to spell.   

It’s cunts that buy 10,000 calories of McDonalds in the drive through and then just dump the waste out onto the road that really grip my shit. I fucking despise littering and for once am in full agreement with ‘Eavens on this matter. Lazy, thoughtless fucking wankers.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

It’s cunts that buy 10,000 calories of McDonalds in the drive through and then just dump the waste out onto the road that really grip my shit. I fucking despise littering and for once am in full agreement with ‘Eavens on this matter. Lazy, thoughtless fucking wankers.

My point exactly.  And if the cunts are old enough to drink, then they're old enough not to chuck their empty bottles & cans into folks gardens etc. It's not just kids that do this either, or as Anon would have it, the seagulls or little pixies.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I bet they still bought a diet coke to go with all those calories. I have seen it before many times, the full menu on a tray and a diet coke, never understood the logic behind that choice.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I bet they still bought a diet coke to go with all those calories. I have seen it before many times, the full menu on a tray and a diet coke, never understood the logic behind that choice.

Diet Coke, is a Tuskers medicine of choice.  They somehow believe it will reduce their bulk and counteract their intake of King Size Big Macs.  Most Tuskers, are litter louts too, having overflowed their own wheelie bins a short tad after the weekly collection day.  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Tuskers medicine of choice...I like that. .I'm going to steal it on you eav baby

Panzerknacker 

I've some barbless harpoons if ya fancy a spot of Tusker culling?  There must be a few pods in your manor, in need of rendering down for lamp-fuel.

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've some barbless harpoons if ya fancy a spot of Tusker culling?  There must be a few pods in your manor, in need of rendering down for lamp-fuel.

Those pods are my bread n butter eav. .to quote an old album I forgot I had by the prodigy  I'm living off the fat of the land 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tuskers medicine of choice...I like that. .I'm going to steal it on you eav baby

Panzerknacker 

Fuck's sake Panzer! You nick my three lines off the mirror, now this. Pretty soon your entire narrative will be a giant Frankenstein's monster, stitched together from the collective literary table scraps of CCs membership.

Yiz feckin' plagiarist so ya are.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck's sake Panzer! You nick my three lines off the mirror, now this. Pretty soon your entire narrative will be a giant Frankenstein's monster, stitched together from the collective literary table scraps of CCs membership.

I look good but im cobbled together into a sort of frankenhoe 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

From where I'm sat, you're safe enough. Flidspack speaking, you're miles ahead.

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

w863.jpg

Isn't that Cuntyoumentalmong's gaff?

Where's his Audi? Oh, of course it's been nicked hasn't it?

Makes sense now.

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Piston said:

Isn't that Cuntyoumentalmong's gaff?

Where's his Audi? Oh, of course it's been nicked hasn't it?

Makes sense now.

Ha!  I dunno if the larger building in the background is his gaff.  More likes he has one of the detached apartments either side of the High Street, and his Audi was at some point chained to the post. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Litter louts are cuntbreeds and their actions are inexcusable.  These filth-some wretches go out of they ways to toss a fag-butt (i.e. Punkers) from their car windows and all manner of waste-matter, let alone the shite that they blatantly leave behind in parks, on beaches or they simply dump on the highways from the back of vans and the likes.  Dog-shitters are also to blame, as is evident, and despite what they would have you believe, they allow their shit-hounds to foul our pavements without any concern. A quick look-around to check nobody's about, then that's it. 

w863.jpg

Something is off in the universe, as I find myself in total agreement with you!  It's not just MaccyD's, but any take away.  Cunts who have never been taught respect for the parks and equipment; no respect for others who might wish to use them.  They have a sense of utter disregard or unbelievable entitlement that somebody will sort it out for them.  I do not fancy the idea of cameras hidden everywhere, but if it will get these littering wank stains attached to a bin mans detail picking up the shite, then I could be convinced they're a good thing.  

Guest 'eavensabove

There's meant to be a £150 on the spot fine imposed for these waste-matter wankers.  I'd go a stage further by having the cunts clear Glastonbury/Hyde Park or whatever, after its gigs, with nothing but a toothpick and a skip positioned 1/2 mile away.  

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Part of the problem is your obvious inability to spell.   

And the other part of the problem is Anon was on here typing this shite when he should've been emptying those fuckin' bins!

I don't pay my council tax to support glass-back shirkers like him.

Guest DrCunt

I live in a very pretty, sleepy village. Nicely trimmed hedges, well kept gardens etc. etc. All very pleasing on the eye, except for the thousands of Red Bull cans that line the road verges. I have no doubt that whoever is doing this lives in the village too,  as it's not somewhere anyone would drive through to get to somewhere else. So this litter bug is also shitting on his / her own doorstep. If I ever see who's doing this I'm going to empty my wheelie bins on their front fucking lawn and when they decide to make an issue of it, they are going to have Red Bull cans inserted up both nostrils using a sledgehammer.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, r-soles said:

And the other part of the problem is Anon was on here typing this shite when he should've been emptying those fuckin' bins!

Is he a gutter-snipe? Of all things, fancy that.  A shit-shoveller, well I never. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, DrCunt said:

I live in a very pretty, sleepy village. Nicely trimmed hedges, well kept gardens etc. etc. All very pleasing on the eye, except for the thousands of Red Bull cans that line the road verges. I have no doubt that whoever is doing this lives in the village too,  as it's not somewhere anyone would drive through to get to somewhere else. So this litter bug also shitting on his / her own doorstep. If I ever see who's doing this I'm going to empty my whellie bins on their front fucking lawn and when there decide to make an issue of it, they are going to have Red Bull cans inserted up both nostrils using a sledgehammer.

Your aforementioned wheelie bins, are a fucking curse.  Blue for this, Green for that and every other colour of the fucking rainbow.

In fact, I had a dustman knock my door asking me "Where's your bin?"

I told him "I've bin having a shit!"  To which he replied, "no mate, where's your wheelie bin?"

I said, "listen-up you Cunt, I wheelie have bin having a shit, now fuck off!"

Guest Wizardsleeve
51 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Out of likes, Arsey.