CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Litter Louts.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Anon said:

But part of the problem shews on you photo .. litter bins that are not empty or protected from being emptied by gulls. There is a strong chance that everything on the goround in your photo has actually been put in the bins but has either blown out or been pulled out by gulls. It would help if bins were actually emptied sometime in the early evening after 7PM.

Snowy you cunt. I hope you're paying attention and will pull your fucking head out of your arse and listen to what this raving loon is on about. You need to complete your bin round at 7pm.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just type 'Thick Mick' into Google Translate, Mrs R.

Ah sure we can't all be as highly educated as yerself wuggers with the huge presence and intellectual jujitsu ya demonstrate here daily. .the way ya get yer point across effortlessly. .yer like the arsehole whisperer of cc

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Your aforementioned wheelie bins, are a fucking curse.  Blue for this, Green for that and every other colour of the fucking rainbow.

In fact, I had a dustman knock my door asking me "Where's your bin?"

I told him "I've bin having a shit!"  To which he replied, "no mate, where's your wheelie bin?"

I said, "listen-up you Cunt, I wheelie have bin having a shit, now fuck off!"

Did his sides immediately split wide open and his guts spill out? 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Did his sides immediately split wide open and his guts spill out? 

I rarely answer the door knife in hand, unless I see who it is before opening. 

On 7/13/2018 at 2:13 PM, Slippers said:

But part of the problem shews on you photo .. litter bins that are not empty or protected from being emptied by gulls. There is a strong chance that everything on the goround in your photo has actually been put in the bins but has either blown out or been pulled out by gulls. It would help if bins were actually emptied sometime in the early evening after 7PM.

Why just  pick on Gulls ? Magpies,Crows and other wildlife all indulge themselves in a similar fashion.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Why just  pick on Gulls ? Magpies,Crows and other wildlife all indulge themselves in a similar fashion.

Thus proving the amazing adaptability of wildlife to take advantage of thick fucking human twats and our lazy and wasteful ways. Gulls are an issue in some seaside towns and I've been victim to a pasty stealing cunt in Padstow and one that had one of the stubblets ice cream in Looe, resulting in many tears. Rather than persicuting the gulls, if tiny precautions are taken, most problems can be avoided. Anyone one who buys food and throws it away, for example, should know better. 

I digress of course, and would happily spend a day twitching if the corpse of pen/Albert/anon/slippers was left on the beach to attract various scavengers.

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thus proving the amazing adaptability of wildlife to take advantage of thick fucking human twats and our lazy and wasteful ways. Gulls are an issue in some seaside towns and I've been victim to a pasty stealing cunt in Padstow and one that had one of the stubblets ice cream in Looe, resulting in many tears. Rather than persicuting the gulls, if tiny precautions are taken, most problems can be avoided. Anyone one who buys food and throws it away, for example, should know better. 

I digress of course, and would happily spend a day twitching if the corpse of pen/Albert/anon/slippers was left on the beach to attract various scavengers.

I would like to see you "twitching" after being hit by a virginator train passing non-stop through Gloucester on its way to Brum from Brizzle.

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

After deciphering this bollocks, I’ve got to ask: did you run a spellcheck before submitting your papers? 

On 7/13/2018 at 2:27 PM, Iam Ape said:

It’s cunts that buy 10,000 calories of McDonalds in the drive through and then just dump the waste out onto the road that really grip my shit. I fucking despise littering and for once am in full agreement with ‘Eavens on this matter. Lazy, thoughtless fucking wankers.

I’ve often enjoyed driving through “best kept villages” and throwing some detritus out of the Range Rover for fun and imagining the subsequent outrage.Empty expensive wine or champagne bottles from a day at the races are excellent material.

How can that make me thoughtless Mr Apebollocks?

lol.

Fuck off.

26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I’ve often enjoyed driving through “best kept villages” and throwing some detritus out of the Range Rover for fun and imagining the subsequent outrage.Empty expensive wine or champagne bottles from a day at the races are excellent material.

lol.

Fuck off.

Punker's you are a wretch.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

What it makes you, shitcunt, is a fucking liar.

Guest Wizardsleeve

It takes so little effort to place trash in the bin.  Seeing it strewn about everywhere but is only reinforcing the theory our beloved country has been overtaken by filthy, disrespectful cunts.  

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It takes so little effort to place trash in the bin.  Seeing it strewn about everywhere but is only reinforcing the theory our beloved country has been overtaken by filthy, disrespectful cunts.  

You see it happening all over the place, even if a bin is provided, cunts ignore it as if it's acceptable and is for some other cunt to clean up their shit. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You see it happening all over the place, even if a bin is provided, cunts ignore it as if it's acceptable and is for some other cunt to clean up their shit. 

When did giving forty lashes go out of fashion?