CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Businesses that get you to work for them For Free

Guest N/A

It’s the modern way and some of you youngsters will simply NOT be aware that so many corporates are taking fucking liberties with their business model as you have grown up with it and been indoctrinated from an early age.

The classic example is actually called, McDonaldisation, where Maccy Ds have for years tried to get all its customers to work for them as unpaid staff.  It started with customers being encouraged to work for MDs by clearing away your own table and sorting out the recycling for them.  But now it has expanded to ordering you own food on a touch screen so making the cash till redundant, so taking away many jobs that Roops and Ape could once do before the mamba addiction got a grip.

the theme has now filtered thru to M&S, Tesco and most major supermarkets where you do the shopping and you also work for the cunts when you pack your own food and run it thru the cash till on your own.   I fucking hate it when some cunt says the self serve tills are vacant. My reply is, I don’t fucking work here, fuck off I want serving like a customer.

holidays are now ridiculous, you book your own holiday, no travel agent, you print your own tickets and sort your own seating on the plane, they stop short of asking you to fly the fucking thing.  Then don’t have the decency to offer you any free food on a 5 hour flight.  I remember china cups and silver spoons on BA flights not that long ago.

you used to know your bank manager and the girls on the cash desks, now it’s a fucking hole in the wall.  You used to know the girl in the shop now you fucking serve yourself.  You used to sit in the travel agents and talk to them about where they had been on holiday as you booked yours.  Where do people offer any service to customers anymore.

all of these corporate cunts are trimming back on staff, they are not offering us a service, they are using us as non paid staff to get THEIR business done for free.  Fucking cheeky cunts.

5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s the modern way and some of you youngsters will simply NOT be aware that so many corporates are taking fucking liberties with their business model as you have grown up with it and been indoctrinated from an early age.

The classic example is actually called, McDonaldisation, where Maccy Ds have for years tried to get all its customers to work for them as unpaid staff.  It started with customers being encouraged to work for MDs by clearing away your own table and sorting out the recycling for them.  But now it has expanded to ordering you own food on a touch screen so making the cash till redundant, so taking away many jobs that Roops and Ape could once do before the mamba addiction got a grip.

the theme has now filtered thru to M&S, Tesco and most major supermarkets where you do the shopping and you also work for the cunts when you pack your own food and run it thru the cash till on your own.   I fucking hate it when some cunt says the self serve tills are vacant. My reply is, I don’t fucking work here, fuck off I want serving like a customer.

holidays are now ridiculous, you book your own holiday, no travel agent, you print your own tickets and sort your own seating on the plane, they stop short of asking you to fly the fucking thing.  Then don’t have the decency to offer you any free food on a 5 hour flight.  I remember china cups and silver spoons on BA flights not that long ago.

you used to know your bank manager and the girls on the cash desks, now it’s a fucking hole in the wall.  You used to know the girl in the shop now you fucking serve yourself.  You used to sit in the travel agents and talk to them about where they had been on holiday as you booked yours.  Where do people offer any service to customers anymore.

all of these corporate cunts are trimming back on staff, they are not offering us a service, they are using us as non paid staff to get THEIR business done for free.  Fucking cheeky cunts.

Totally agree. The real irony with the supermarket self service checkouts is that they have to have a member of staff present in case something goes wrong anyway. So why not just have that cunt on a proper checkout. 

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Moany old bastard 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Cracking nom, MC!  You are spot on about the unseen piracy of these corporate fucking cunts!  NEVER use the self service machines, we can't keep calling people like Panzy and Pen benefit scroungers when we go to these fucking atrocities which put and keep the intellectually disabled from gainful employment.  I also remember the days of real service on airlines and trains.  When some uneducated fuckwit would clear the table after a fine dining experience and load them into a large vessel for hand cleaning.  

Absolutely diabolical 

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with clearing your own table in a fast food restaurant. It takes about 30 seconds, and means that the next customer, in a very high throughput operation, can sit down with their kids and enjoy their meal. My time obviously isn’t as precious as yours - I expect you’d have your ‘phone to your ear, barking instructions to one of your underlings about getting the thickness of the tarmac right for some lucrative car park refurbishment project.

Self service checkouts are intended to make it quicker for customers to get in and out of a shop. Has it occurred to you that by having them, the supermarkets are able to keep their costs down? It’s only because your usual supermarket shop contains litres of low grade vodka that it’s awkward for you to use self service. 

You don’t have to book your own holiday. There are plenty of high street travel agents still in existence. Once you’ve got your RS5 back, try taking a drive into town and looking. But I guarantee you’ll pay more for the same holiday if you have an agent sat in front of you, enduring your imperious, self-entitled drivel. I suppose with such an obscene salary, cost saving is of no interest to you.

I’m suprised you didn’t complain that you can pay for fuel at the pump, rather than queue in the shop to be served. I suppose not having a car makes this irrelevant to you.

To conclude - you’re a fucking idiot.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Cracking nom, MC!  You are spot on about the unseen piracy of these corporate fucking cunts!  NEVER use the self service machines, we can't keep calling people like Panzy and Pen benefit scroungers when we go to these fucking atrocities which put and keep the intellectually disabled from gainful employment.  I also remember the days of real service on airlines and trains.  When some uneducated fuckwit would clear the table after a fine dining experience and load them into a large vessel for hand cleaning.  

Absolutely diabolical 

I'm a little bit antisocial so not having to deal with people in banks n supermarkets suits me. .mcdonalds is a tuskers hole and anyone who eats init are type 2 cunts 

Panzerknacker 

37 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with clearing your own table in a fast food restaurant. It takes about 30 seconds, and means that the next customer, in a very high throughput operation, can sit down with their kids and enjoy their meal. My time obviously isn’t as precious as yours - I expect you’d have your ‘phone to your ear, barking instructions to one of your underlings about getting the thickness of the tarmac right for some lucrative car park refurbishment project.

Self service checkouts are intended to make it quicker for customers to get in and out of a shop. Has it occurred to you that by having them, the supermarkets are able to keep their costs down? It’s only because your usual supermarket shop contains litres of low grade vodka that it’s awkward for you to use self service. 

You don’t have to book your own holiday. There are plenty of high street travel agents still in existence. Once you’ve got your RS5 back, try taking a drive into town and looking. But I guarantee you’ll pay more for the same holiday if you have an agent sat in front of you, enduring your imperious, self-entitled drivel. I suppose with such an obscene salary, cost saving is of no interest to you.

I’m suprised you didn’t complain that you can pay for fuel at the pump, rather than queue in the shop to be served. I suppose not having a car makes this irrelevant to you.

To conclude - you’re a fucking idiot.

You simply don’t get it because you are indoctrinated into the working for the corporates for FREE.  I get that it might be a little more quicker.  BUT you are simply lining the pockets of the corporate cunts by working for them.   It’s all about profit, not convenience.  But of course you don’t see that because they have trained you in McDonaldisation.   Very clever cunts.     I just put this out there to gauge your reaction. Very interesting.

by the way there are still,petrol,pump attendants at some station who do fill your car for you, like proper service stations and customer service used to be.  It’s about social chat and being a customer and valued, over fucking doing it for the corporates so they can make MORE out of YOU.    Wake up cunt

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Absolutely diabolical 

It is a shame that the under class of retards, namely the welsh and Scottish, have no longer the employment opportunities that they used to have.    I fucking hate the feeling of working for M&S when I go to buy some food and working their check out for them.  Makes me fucking boil.   What will Roops and Apes children do for work if there are no checkouts at Tesco?

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't get me started on those fucking things 

Exactly, they are fucking annoying, so why do dick heads like APE think they are a convenience?   He is too thick to see the wider picture about the corporates using him as a work whore when he shops, but the actual process is fucking annoying, when it doesn’t work properly and you have to have a member of staff clear the system or what ever.   Shit shopping experience.

17 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Exactly, they are fucking annoying, so why do dick heads like APE think they are a convenience?   He is too thick to see the wider picture about the corporates using him as a work whore when he shops, but the actual process is fucking annoying, when it doesn’t work properly and you have to have a member of staff clear the system or what ever.   Shit shopping experience.

As a proud Englishman it's our stiff upper lip and courtesy,for someone from the Cotswolds you a right tramp.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Anyone that eats in a fast food restuarant deserves to have a cattle prod stuck into them,ghastly places frequented by fat,chavvy cunts

Do you want fries with that?

Neil, do you only eat at establishments where you have a prior booking and where you are shown to your table 7 for 7.30?   I get fast food, but it’s the subtle de humanizing of the customer that’s starting to fuck me off.      You will not get a comment, do you want fries with that, as they won’t be there.  That’s the point along with every other corporate is doing it, making you work for them.....

44 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

It is a shame that the under class of retards, namely the welsh and Scottish, have no longer the employment opportunities that they used to have.    I fucking hate the feeling of working for M&S when I go to buy some food and working their check out for them.  Makes me fucking boil.   What will Roops and Apes children do for work if there are no checkouts at Tesco?

You’re making derogatory comments about members children now I see. I’m sure both mine and Roops’ children had superior mental capabilities to you when they were still at junior school. Cretin.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The good thing about them is that you don't get some fucking boring old sow on the till asking you where you're going for your holidays and will no doubt tell you that they've been there or their friend Tracey went there last year. 

Ape likes them because having a woman's voice telling him what to do turns him on. 

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

.mcdonalds is a tuskers hole and anyone who eats init are type 2 cunts 

Panzerknacker 

That's the only (almost) coherent thing you've ever said.

I don't doubt getting cunts to do things themselves helps the bottom line in these places. 

Personally, it suits me. I don't want my arse licked by some bothered lots mong  when I stuff my fat fucking face with cholesterol laden shite or buying my ready meals for my next dine alone extravaganza after a day's toil at the fucking sweat shop..

When I do travel by aeroplane my main wish is that the fucking thing takes off and lands intact, and if I put anything in the baggage hold it doesn't do a 10,000 mile trip via Mumbai.

Customer service in UK plc is nothing but an insincere PR exercise which I don't want to hear or have anything to do with, until I am in a 6X3 box. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

the theme has now filtered thru to M&S, Tesco and most major supermarkets where you do the shopping and you also work for the cunts when you pack your own food and run it thru the cash till on your own. 

I blame those Lidl and ALDI cunts and the low quality tat they punt out on a pound shop price model (a “meal deal” of own brand horse lasagne from a filthy abattoir in Bulgaria, accompanied by oven chips and wine from the finest vineyards Turkey has to offer) which forces the indigenous chains to try to compete on price for customers they’d actually be better off without.

Not that those cynical capitalist bastards wouldn't have automated anyway to fund the next upgrade to their corporate jet fleet.

Guest 'eavensabove

Any organisation is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different levels... 

The monkeys on top look down and see a tree full of unhappy faces, whilst the monkeys at the bottom look up and see nothing but arse-holes.

11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Any organisation is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different levels... 

The monkeys on top look down and see a tree full of unhappy faces, whilst the monkeys at the bottom look up and see nothing but arse-holes.

Do your children find you funny, 'eavens?