CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Businesses that get you to work for them For Free

Guest N/A

@Monumental cunt, as seems to be a common theme, I disagree with everything you say. 

If I want to whizz straight through a checkout and don’t have to queue behind fat fucking retards who refuse to get their payment ready, shoot off to get something they forgot or take forever packing their bags like a high-functioning autistic cunt, then I’m happy to go through a self-serve. Maybe you’re desperate for human interaction so you can discuss your RS5?

The idea of fast food, is that it’s fast, quelle sur fucking prise (the clue is in the name, I think). Why do you want to chat to some acne riddled remedial asking if you want fries? Do you lack the mental capacity to construct your own order via modern technology? 

Fucking idiot. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@Monumental cunt, as seems to be a common theme, I disagree with everything you say. 

If I want to whizz straight through a checkout and don’t have to queue behind fat fucking retards who refuse to get their payment ready, shoot off to get something they forgot or take forever packing their bags like a high-functioning autistic cunt, then I’m happy to go through a self-serve. Maybe you’re desperate for human interaction so you can discuss your RS5?

The idea of fast food, is that it’s fast, quelle sur fucking prise (the clue is in the name, I think). Why do you want to chat to some acne riddled remedial asking if you want fries? Do you lack the mental capacity to construct your own order via modern technology? 

Fucking idiot. 

Don’t forget the cunts who proceed to get out a 2” thick wad of coupons they’ve been saving up for a year, that take 10 minutes to be counted and have a total discount value of £3.87. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

If I want to whizz straight through a checkout and don’t have to queue behind fat fucking retards who refuse to get their payment ready, shoot off to get something they forgot or take forever packing their bags like a high-functioning autistic cunt...

Fucking idiot. 

Any high-functioning autistic cunt worth their salt would fill their trolley and decant it on to the conveyor in a manner which ensured that heavy and unbreakable goods were interspersed with light/fragile items so that they could be placed straight into bags in the optimum order, with the absolute minimum of delay. Furthermore, exact change would have been counted out and prepared before even leaving the house.

Fucking amateur.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Any high-functioning autistic cunt worth their salt would fill their trolley and decant it on to the conveyor in a manner which ensured that heavy and unbreakable goods were interspersed with light/fragile items so that they could be placed straight into bags in the optimum order, with the absolute minimum of delay. Furthermore, exact change would have been counted out and prepared before even leaving the house.

Fucking amateur.

Shit, I do that.

I'm an excellent driver.

42 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Don’t forget the cunts who proceed to get out a 2” thick wad of coupons they’ve been saving up for a year, that take 10 minutes to be counted and have a total discount value of £3.87. 

Frau Rat gives me coupons if it's my turn to get supplies. They go in the bin outside the supermarket, along with the Kleenex I used in the car for my pre-shopping wank.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking amateur.

I'm not convinced of this high functioning moniker CB. I regularly come first in tallest dwarf competitions but that doesn't make me a beanpole

22 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm not convinced of this high functioning moniker CB. I regularly come first in tallest dwarf competitions but that doesn't make me a beanpole

I once came second in a Robert Redford lookalike competition Ratty, only narrowly missing out to a Pakistani.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ratcum said:

How long did it take you to come first?

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
34 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I knew it. 

Life has been intolerable as a closet couponista Bubs, up to now, only my wife knew and indulged me. I feel liberated.

I'm currently in possession of a Sainsbury's voucher for £9 off a £60 spend, I'm going now to shamelessly peruse their offerings, wine, beer and spirits mostly.

Just now, Trumpton Bacon said:

Life has been intolerable as a closet couponista Bubs, up to now, only my wife knew and indulged me. I feel liberated.

I'm currently in possession of a Sainsbury's voucher for £9 off a £60 spend, I'm going now to shamelessly peruse their offerings, wine, beer and spirits mostly.

Just check the small print. Some can’t be used on alcohol. According to a friend......

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Just check the small print. Some can’t be used on alcohol. According to a friend......

Already checked, I'm good to go. 

I've decided to postpone my coming out adventure till tomorrow. In order to celebrate my newly liberated status, I intend to take my recently "acquired" gunmetal RS5 and a fistful of coupons to the Sainsburys store in Stroud, whereupon I might find some amusement in unduly sressing the local construction tycoons with my checkout shenanigans.

Stand by.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Fucking idiot. 

Do you want fries with that? 

Guest Bill Stickers
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Totally agree. The real irony with the supermarket self service checkouts is that they have to have a member of staff present in case something goes wrong anyway. So why not just have that cunt on a proper checkout. 

Come on Eric, you're sharper than this. One member of staff can man 10 to 15 checkouts at a time, its much more efficient.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s the modern way and some of you youngsters will simply NOT be aware that so many corporates are taking fucking liberties with their business model as you have grown up with it and been indoctrinated from an early age.

The classic example is actually called, McDonaldisation, where Maccy Ds have for years tried to get all its customers to work for them as unpaid staff.  It started with customers being encouraged to work for MDs by clearing away your own table and sorting out the recycling for them.  But now it has expanded to ordering you own food on a touch screen so making the cash till redundant, so taking away many jobs that Roops and Ape could once do before the mamba addiction got a grip.

the theme has now filtered thru to M&S, Tesco and most major supermarkets where you do the shopping and you also work for the cunts when you pack your own food and run it thru the cash till on your own.   I fucking hate it when some cunt says the self serve tills are vacant. My reply is, I don’t fucking work here, fuck off I want serving like a customer.

holidays are now ridiculous, you book your own holiday, no travel agent, you print your own tickets and sort your own seating on the plane, they stop short of asking you to fly the fucking thing.  Then don’t have the decency to offer you any free food on a 5 hour flight.  I remember china cups and silver spoons on BA flights not that long ago.

you used to know your bank manager and the girls on the cash desks, now it’s a fucking hole in the wall.  You used to know the girl in the shop now you fucking serve yourself.  You used to sit in the travel agents and talk to them about where they had been on holiday as you booked yours.  Where do people offer any service to customers anymore.

all of these corporate cunts are trimming back on staff, they are not offering us a service, they are using us as non paid staff to get THEIR business done for free.  Fucking cheeky cunts.

Translation:

I'm really fucking lonely, so I want to talk to strangers whilst I complete mundane day-to-day tasks.  Bank managers, checkout girls, fast food table cleaners, anyone really.  

I don't have the mental aptitude to use the internet, even if it is quicker, cheaper and easier for most people to book their own holiday.  In fact, I'm too thick to scan stuff myself at a self service checkout, even though any flid seems able to secure that job position at Tesco.

For someone who must be so busy all the time running a global construction megacorp, you seem to want to spend an awful lot of time talking drivel to retail workers and standing in inefficient queues, rather than wham, bam getting shit done.

33 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Translation:

I'm really fucking lonely, so I want to talk to strangers whilst I complete mundane day-to-day tasks.  Bank managers, checkout girls, fast food table cleaners, anyone really.  

I don't have the mental aptitude to use the internet, even if it is quicker, cheaper and easier for most people to book their own holiday.  In fact, I'm too thick to scan stuff myself at a self service checkout, even though any flid seems able to secure that job position at Tesco.

For someone who must be so busy all the time running a global construction megacorp, you seem to want to spend an awful lot of time talking drivel to retail workers and standing in inefficient queues, rather than wham, bam getting shit done.

Maybe he’s just killing time waiting for a taxi until his Audi R8 is delivered onto his Cotswold Stone driveway.