CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Businesses that get you to work for them For Free

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I once came second in a Robert Redford lookalike competition Ratty, only narrowly missing out to a Pakistani.

Redford looks like a shitty patchwork puppet these days Authoritah. Weird as fuck in that film of Bill Bryson's book.

Beaten by an Asian eh?

19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s the modern way and some of you youngsters will simply NOT be aware that so many corporates are taking fucking liberties with their business model as you have grown up with it and been indoctrinated from an early age.

The classic example is actually called, McDonaldisation, where Maccy Ds have for years tried to get all its customers to work for them as unpaid staff.  It started with customers being encouraged to work for MDs by clearing away your own table and sorting out the recycling for them.  But now it has expanded to ordering you own food on a touch screen so making the cash till redundant, so taking away many jobs that Roops and Ape could once do before the mamba addiction got a grip.

the theme has now filtered thru to M&S, Tesco and most major supermarkets where you do the shopping and you also work for the cunts when you pack your own food and run it thru the cash till on your own.   I fucking hate it when some cunt says the self serve tills are vacant. My reply is, I don’t fucking work here, fuck off I want serving like a customer.

holidays are now ridiculous, you book your own holiday, no travel agent, you print your own tickets and sort your own seating on the plane, they stop short of asking you to fly the fucking thing.  Then don’t have the decency to offer you any free food on a 5 hour flight.  I remember china cups and silver spoons on BA flights not that long ago.

you used to know your bank manager and the girls on the cash desks, now it’s a fucking hole in the wall.  You used to know the girl in the shop now you fucking serve yourself.  You used to sit in the travel agents and talk to them about where they had been on holiday as you booked yours.  Where do people offer any service to customers anymore.

all of these corporate cunts are trimming back on staff, they are not offering us a service, they are using us as non paid staff to get THEIR business done for free.  Fucking cheeky cunts.

My milkman is already hauling half the fucking float up the twenty steps to my hovel. I have noticed, he recently added top soil, fertiliser and other garden essentials to the menu, so will have to amend my order accordingly.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

My milkman is already hauling half the fucking float up the twenty steps to my hovel. I have noticed, he recently added top soil, fertiliser and other garden essentials to the menu, so will have to amend my order accordingly.

Milkman?

Posh fucking bourgeois cunt.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Complete impoverishment. I long for the old, flavoursome, established vocabulary. Got caught out  a few times recently, so trying to toe the line.

Yes, life was better when we were free to call a shovel a darkie. I can remember when Asians were referred to as 'ram-jams'.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Plus, to afford this convenience I do work like a...sorry, what is the currently acceptable description on this forum?

Noir in a cotton field ?

9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

@Monumental cunt, as seems to be a common theme, I disagree with everything you say. 

If I want to whizz straight through a checkout and don’t have to queue behind fat fucking retards who refuse to get their payment ready, shoot off to get something they forgot or take forever packing their bags like a high-functioning autistic cunt, then I’m happy to go through a self-serve. Maybe you’re desperate for human interaction so you can discuss your RS5?

The idea of fast food, is that it’s fast, quelle sur fucking prise (the clue is in the name, I think). Why do you want to chat to some acne riddled remedial asking if you want fries? Do you lack the mental capacity to construct your own order via modern technology? 

Fucking idiot. 

Yes I get the convenience thing and not having to talk to you in Maccy Ds where you work the late shift every night for and extra £3.50.   I get all that.    It’s the corporates using us as their profit monkeys that bugs me.    

You simply dont see it as you are too young to know what being a customer and having an affiliation to a shop is.   My mum wouldn’t shop at certain shops because they were cunts, she went to her favourite shops and knew everyone and they knew her.   

I suppose it’s lost on you this Nom as you are a fucking solitary loser with no social skills, friends, relationships, or life.   You don’t have friends you have digital followers.    That’s the difference between you and I.    Ohhh and you are a massive cunt,  almost forgot that.

6 hours ago, ratcum said:

Redford looks like a shitty patchwork puppet these days Authoritah. Weird as fuck in that film of Bill Bryson's book.

Beaten by an Asian eh?

The Lezza in a wheelchair was a close third.

2 minutes ago, Anon said:

The "convenience thing" being the disabled toilet.

Unusual.  Ok and who let you in.   Bleach, swallow, die, cunt.   Understand da Engleesh.

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't doubt getting cunts to do things themselves helps the bottom line in these places. 

Personally, it suits me. I don't want my arse licked by some bothered lots mong  when I stuff my fat fucking face with cholesterol laden shite or buying my ready meals for my next dine alone extravaganza after a day's toil at the fucking sweat shop..

When I do travel by aeroplane my main wish is that the fucking thing takes off and lands intact, and if I put anything in the baggage hold it doesn't do a 10,000 mile trip via Mumbai.

Customer service in UK plc is nothing but an insincere PR exercise which I don't want to hear or have anything to do with, until I am in a 6X3 box. 

Fucking hell, you need a 3 ft wide coffin, are you 55 stone ?

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You simply dont see it as you are too young to know what being a customer and having an affiliation to a shop is.   My mum wouldn’t shop at certain shops because they were cunts, she went to her favourite shops and knew everyone and they knew her.   

I suppose it’s lost on you this Nom as you are a fucking solitary loser with no social skills, friends, relationships, or life.   You don’t have friends you have digital followers.    That’s the difference between you and I.    Ohhh and you are a massive cunt,  almost forgot that.

Lonely, lonely cunt. You want random retail workers to fawn over you because you don’t have any friends. 

On 7/15/2018 at 9:34 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Lonely, lonely cunt. You want random retail workers to fawn over you because you don’t have any friends. 

No.. there used to be something called customer service which bred customer loyalty.  Now the business model is all about asking the question.... How much can we get done for free by the fucking thick cunts that shop at our spartan employee less inconvenience store.    If you want to sit at home masterbating and playing fortnight, I get it that you will buy everything on line and have it delivered.   However, for those who are more traditional shoppers, who bump into friends.....that’s friends....not digital followers......we have a social chat and catch up whilst we shop.  It’s a life experience thing.  Your generation prefers to live a digital life, and not really talk to anyone ever.  The corporates are exploiting this and forcing soleless machines upon customers, turning them into unpaid employees.   And you fucking agree with it like a cunt.   I think it’s terrible.