CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Businesses that get you to work for them For Free

Guest N/A

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No.. there used to be something called customer service which bred customer loyalty.  Now the business model is all about asking the question.... How much can we get done for free by the fucking thick cunts that shop at our spartan employee less inconvenience store.    If you want to sit at home masterbating and playing fortnight, I get it that you will buy everything on line and have it delivered.   However, for those who are more traditional shoppers, who bump into friends.....that’s friends....not digital followers......we have a social chat and catch up whilst we shop.  It’s a life experience thing.  Your generation prefers to live a digital life, and not really talk to anyone ever.  The corporates are exploiting this and forcing soleless machines upon customers, turning them into unpaid employees.   And you fucking agree with it like a cunt.   I think it’s terrible.

Why on earth do you go into these places ?

Consider your dignity...

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 1:59 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Any high-functioning autistic cunt worth their salt would fill their trolley and decant it on to the conveyor in a manner which ensured that heavy and unbreakable goods were interspersed with light/fragile items so that they could be placed straight into bags in the optimum order, with the absolute minimum of delay. Furthermore, exact change would have been counted out and prepared before even leaving the house.

....and, more from our Autism Correspondent next week. Next on Radio 4 is the Archers..... 

I think McDonald's get a bad rap. They are very simply a low-margin, high volume business that gets it right. The business model is all about standardisation and efficiency delivering a low cost product on demand. Its not as if anyone is forced to eat there either - there are plenty of places to go where one can take four to six times to consume a meal at six to ten times (or more) the price of a fast food chain. Social interaction with the maître d, sommelier, waiters and door man is free though gratuities is expected.

It appears that "McDonalization" was coined by a sociologist writing a thesis bemoaning the depersonalisation of the masses by bureaucracies applying one-size-fits-all rules leading to the "homogenization of cultures due to globalisation".  Looking at the way the UK govt is applying Universal Credit to replace a range of benefits to the EU standardising and codifying every aspect of life in 28 countries is just two examples of this.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think McDonald's get a bad rap. They are very simply a low-margin, high volume business that gets it right. The business model is all about standardisation and efficiency delivering a low cost product on demand. Its not as if anyone is forced to eat there either - there are plenty of places to go where one can take four to six times to consume a meal at six to ten times (or more) the price of a fast food chain. Social interaction with the maître d, sommelier, waiters and door man is free though gratuities is expected.

It appears that "McDonalization" was coined by a sociologist writing a thesis bemoaning the depersonalisation of the masses by bureaucracies applying one-size-fits-all rules leading to the "homogenization of cultures due to globalisation".  Looking at the way the UK govt is applying Universal Credit to replace a range of benefits to the EU standardising and codifying every aspect of life in 28 countries is just two examples of this.

"Are". 

Thought I'd save baws the trouble. 

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

"Are". 

Thought I'd save baws the trouble. 

Scotty, are you absolutely sure that you have got the time, inclination and patience to engage in a battle of pedantry with Roops? 

If the answer to this question is no, delete your post and forget this ever happened. I'm by no means prescient, but I've got a feeling that Roops might have something impossibly convoluted to say about this.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a feeling that Roops might have something impossibly convoluted to say about this.

I can hear her cogs whirring from here.....I think I can also smell her growler.

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Scotty, are you absolutely sure that you have got the time, inclination and patience to engage in a battle of pedantry with Roops? 

If the answer to this question is no, delete your post and forget this ever happened. I'm by no means prescient, but I've got a feeling that Roops might have something impossibly convoluted to say about this.

Bring it on 👍

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

They certainly sell bad wraps. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Grammar Nazis increase the post count I guess, whether they contribute to the discourse is a another matter.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

McDonalds are not a low-margin operation. Unless you are talking profits made purely from processing and serving their nutritious foods. The fat margins are made from franchising, property let, equipment rental, marketing packages etc. To maximise profits, they offshore their accounting gimmicks to flags of convenience fiefdoms. They get the bad rap for a very good reason.

18 hours ago, Punkape said:

Consider your dignity...

Hi Punk, thought you had been coolered for life by Roops?    So do you NEVER go into any shop or fast food joint.  Do you single handedly buck the trend?   If you do, you must be the only person in Britain who does not shop like this.   Or are you just being one of those cunts who looks down self righteous on everyone else and says they eat Humous and pitta, when actually you are in Maccy  having a chicken legend every night of the week.    Go on be honest.  There isn’t fifteen fast food joints and eight supermarkets on every high street for no one to use.  Lose your dignity be honest.

Good  to see you back you fucking annoying cunt.  

4 hours ago, scotty said:

Bring it on 👍

Scotty, Roops is all Google cut and paste. One minute she’s an accounting guru, the next a scientist, last week alone she was a parliamentary lobbyist,  planning lawyer and a Q.C.  It’s like she goes into Mr Bens shop and puts on a different outfit and becomes a fucking expert in that field to suit the thread.     So be the shop keeper and fucking tell her time is up. It’s time for Mr Ben to fucking hang up the outfit and become boring old Miss Roops again.  Fucking fantasist.  

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

Consider your dignity...

Fuck me! So one pretend rich cunt contradicts another pretend rich cunt. How are we expected to maintain some kind of moral compass when our betters can’t even agree?

I am confused.

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

McDonalds are not a low-margin operation. Unless you are talking profits made purely from processing and serving their nutritious foods. The fat margins are made from franchising, property let, equipment rental, marketing packages etc. To maximise profits, they offshore their accounting gimmicks to flags of convenience fiefdoms. They get the bad rap for a very good reason.

I'm sure that may be right, however the root source of income is derived from shifting a very high volume of low-ticket items of limited range.

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Scotty, Roops is all Google cut and paste. One minute she’s an accounting guru, the next a scientist, last week alone she was a parliamentary lobbyist,  planning lawyer and a Q.C.  It’s like she goes into Mr Bens shop and puts on a different outfit and becomes a fucking expert in that field to suit the thread.     So be the shop keeper and fucking tell her time is up. It’s time for Mr Ben to fucking hang up the outfit and become boring old Miss Roops again.  Fucking fantasist.  

You forgot supermarket shelf-stacker, an essential skill set for any polymath these days...

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

MC, a question for you.

If what she is saying is factually correct, why does it matter if her information comes from past or present work, information learned from studying, friends or family in the know, general knowledge from years of playing trivial pursuit or using a search engine? 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

MC, a question for you.

If what she is saying is factually correct, why does it matter if her information comes from past or present work, information learned from studying, friends or family in the know, general knowledge from years of playing trivial pursuit or using a search engine? 

Because it’s not how MC operates. He doesn’t care much for facts. He likes gossip, rumour and outright bollocks (search wintertide)