CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shape of things to come

PANZER MURPHY

Here's what I think will happen..you'll leave Europe in March  (when I say leave I mean you'll lose yer seat at the table and yer MEP's ) ..it'll take about two years for the consequences to bite..you'll do the stiff upper lip thing for another two years convincing yerselves ya did the right thing ..before spending a year negotiating yer way back in and being handed terms the turks would refuse but you'll grab em with both paws.

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Here's what I think will happen..you'll leave Europe in March  (when I say leave I mean you'll lose yer seat at the table and yer MEP's ) ..it'll take about two years for the consequences to bite..you'll do the stiff upper lip thing for another two years convincing yerselves ya did the right thing ..before spending a year negotiating yer way back in and being handed terms the turks would refuse but you'll grab em with both paws.

Panzerknacker 

I’m glad to see that you’re just a casual observer in all this, and that you aren’t fucking OBSESSED with Brexit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Two years?! This isn't a change of parish council. Think ten years at least.

Guest judgetwi

Pansyboy, is there any point in you keeping telling us what a pathetic EU arselicker you are? Yes, we know you Paddies have struggled to gain your independence from the hated British for centuries. Yes, it’s a stirring, heroic and, in your minds at least, very romantic story. 

It’s a shame you have elected a foreign bummer and can’t learn from our mistakes. We were there before you Pansyboy and look at the shit we are in. 

Your country is fucked...... just like mine.  Just carry on licking the EU bumhole and see where it gets you.

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Pansyboy, is there any point in you keeping telling us what a pathetic EU arselicker you are? Yes, we know you Paddies have struggled to gain your independence from the hated British for centuries. Yes, it’s a stirring, heroic and, in your minds at least, very romantic story. 

It’s a shame you have elected a foreign bummer and can’t learn from our mistakes. We were there before you Pansyboy and look at the shit we are in. 

Your country is fucked...... just like mine.  Just carry on licking the EU bumhole and see where it gets you.

If ya mean our taoiseach leo. .he wasn't elected as a leader he was nominated by the party in power when the last fellah retired ..doin a fine job he is and all 

Panzerknacker 

19 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m glad to see that you’re just a casual observer in all this, and that you aren’t fucking OBSESSED with Brexit.

It's not just me that's drawn to the drama currently being played out in the UK apey baby. ..the whole world. ..or at least the bit of it that matters is watching y'all 

Panzerknacker 

36 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's not just me that's drawn to the drama currently being played out in the UK apey baby. ..the whole world. ..or at least the bit of it that matters is watching y'all 

Panzerknacker 

That's fine, Panzy, but why say you're "just a neutral observer izall" when clearly you're not?

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's fine, Panzy, but why say you're "just a neutral observer izall" when clearly you're not?

I am just that roops baby..a guy on a site gibbering with the rest of them..it's the notions and visions typed here I'm drawn to. .

Panzerknacker 

The EU is a lot like that social club that you mum and dad joined 40 odd years ago. They played whist and dominoes and they had a bowling green and a telly in the corner of the snug and you could buy cheap beer. Later some big wigs joined the committee and after a while bought a plot of land nearby and laid out a golf course. After a while the big wigs on the committee built a new clubhouse on the golf course and sold the social club and bowling green to a house builders. By then all the locals had stopped going to the social club anyway because of the big wigs and instead sat at home watching the telly because there was nowhere for them to go.

22 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Here's what I think will happen

Nuclear war and handing the planet back to the cockroaches

............ and you will still be boring for Ireland (or wherever it is you think you come from now) about your single-issue, aphrodisiac subject.

2 minutes ago, Anon said:

The EU is a lot like that social club that you mum and dad joined 40 odd years ago. They played whist and dominoes and they had a bowling green and a telly in the corner of the snug and you could buy cheap beer. Later some big wigs joined the committee and after a while bought a plot of land nearby and laid out a golf course. After a while the big wigs on the committee built a new clubhouse on the golf course and sold the social club and bowling green to a house builders. By then all the locals had stopped going to the social club anyway because of the big wigs and instead sat at home watching the telly because there was nowhere for them to go.

Had the locals kept their seats on the committee instead of stayin at home or fighting each other  the bigwigs wudna had it all their own way maybe perhaps 

Panzerknacker 

7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Here's what I think will happen

Nuclear war and handing the planet back to the cockroaches

............ and you will still be boring for Ireland (or wherever it is you think you come from now) about your single-issue, aphrodisiac subject.

Thats pretty bleak man. .are you depressed? ..good draught of St John's wort will perk ya up and keep you regular. .and I'm a spud muncher . .or as Stubby humorously called Ireland..wales without coal..

Panzerknacker