CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shape of things to come

PANZER MURPHY

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

He also said, "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

You're safe then. 

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He also said, "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

He was probably pissed at the time though (Bawsy, go find and then post the Monty Python Philosophers Song - there's a Guinness and Glenfiddich chaser in it for you at the next CC black tie and leopard skin thong dinner. My mechanism is fucked and I can't post external files)

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Have I pressed some button by mistake? I'm getting notifications every time any twat posts on this thread!!

CUNTS

OUTSTANDING!

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Have I pressed some button by mistake? I'm getting notifications every time any twat posts on this thread!!

CUNTS

Have you not a keypad like Ricks'

keyboard-button-panic-eliminates-delete-

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

fuck off

I was momentarily tempted to use one of the ever so hilarious laughing emojii's, but decided it wasn't worth it.  By now, you must have have sorted the notification button and set it to OFF?  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was momentarily tempted to use one of the ever so hilarious laughing emojii's, but decided it wasn't worth it.  By now, you must have have sorted the notification button and set it to OFF?  

Just looked into that Wizened.

People can follow me on here? How fucked up is that!

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I suspect you're suffering some disorientation after spending time as a giant post war comedy actor's tallywhacker.

Well done Authoritah. I was very influenced by his Child Catcher in Shitty Bang

On 15 July 2018 at 11:58 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Here's what I think will happen..you'll leave Europe in March  (when I say leave I mean you'll lose yer seat at the table and yer MEP's ) ..it'll take about two years for the consequences to bite..you'll do the stiff upper lip thing for another two years convincing yerselves ya did the right thing ..before spending a year negotiating yer way back in and being handed terms the turks would refuse but you'll grab em with both paws.

Panzerknacker 

Firstly, I can't be fucked to read 3 bastard pages of this shite so if one of you cunts wants to summarise the developments of this thread so far, be my guest.

Secondly, old spudbaby, you might be on to something here with you're brexit predictions. However, you forgot the fall of the government, the coming of the devil (cor-bin) and possibly mass civil war and genocide (paddys first into gas chambers of course). Two of these will probably happen, an old Irish tenner if you can guess both.

Thirdly, why do you give a fuck? Or is it a virtual stick you'd like to beat us evil English cunts with for all those centuries of oppression we forced upon the noble mick?

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Firstly, I can't be fucked to read 3 bastard pages of this shite so if one of you cunts wants to summarise the developments of this thread so far, be my guest.

Secondly, old spudbaby, you might be on to something here with you're brexit predictions. However, you forgot the fall of the government, the coming of the devil (cor-bin) and possibly mass civil war and genocide (paddys first into gas chambers of course). Two of these will probably happen, an old Irish tenner if you can guess both.

Thirdly, why do you give a fuck? Or is it a virtual stick you'd like to beat us evil English cunts with for all those centuries of oppression we forced upon the noble mick?

Your.

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

By the breasts of Montalban, this is good Shrubbery!

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

By the breasts of Montalban, this is good Shrubbery!

I find myself feeling rather conflicted tonight. I've granted the Stubbinator two likes in recognition of a rare couple of instances of wit, yet feel a not inconsiderable amount of disgust at his Snatch-like, lackadaisical treatment of your/you're.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2018 at 11:58 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Here's what I think will happen..you'll leave Europe in March  (when I say leave I mean you'll lose yer seat at the table and yer MEP's ) ..it'll take about two years for the consequences to bite..you'll do the stiff upper lip thing for another two years convincing yerselves ya did the right thing ..before spending a year negotiating yer way back in and being handed terms the turks would refuse but you'll grab em with both paws.

Panzerknacker 

I think you need to get yourself out a bit more, maybe lick one or two nun's nasty's

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Youwer' just getting back into my good books uncle Iam ape, but now please head down Barton street on your next visit to glawster for a brutal arse raping from the multi coloured natives, you tedious fucker

Is getting back into your good books something I should be aspiring to?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I find myself feeling rather conflicted tonight. I've granted the Stubbinator two likes in recognition of a rare couple of instances of wit, yet feel a not inconsiderable amount of disgust at his Snatch-like, lackadaisical treatment of your/you're.

I agree Deco. It's like  getting up your goat when someone confuses Babi Yar with Kovno. Granted both are of the same comedic oeuvre, but in  other ways are worlds apart. 

On 7/15/2018 at 1:51 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Two years?! This isn't a change of parish council. Think ten years at least.

Agreed.  This will be a very slow process.   It will take about ten years for things to really be noticeably different.   I don’t see any deal being a bad one.  If it’s soft brexit we will basically have a deal similar in many respects to what we have now but a bit more control.   So about half will be happy slightly more than half will not be totally happy.    If we have a hard brexit or no deal I think it will mean the E U will be forced back to the table quite quickly to negotiate terms slightly more favorable to us. Particularly if Italy are also at the renegotiating table for their member ship. Which is highly likely.   But again the cogs will not really change overnight.   Neither side can totally ignore the other and a compromise of sorts will always be worked out, one way or the other over a period of years after the initial shit fight.   Of course setting out the EU laws on queuing in line would be top of the list if Stickers was negotiating, using his History degree education to  pin point the more serious subjects and to get us the best deal on how many French are allowed to jump que at customs.