CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Le French......all cunts

Guest N/A

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The French....all cunts?  

Debate.

Why are they all cunts? Please don’t tell me you’re basing this statement purely on their football victory - that would be the most predictable and boring thing anyone could ever say about the winners of the World Cup.

15 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Even René Artois? 

I’d rather drink the warm piss off a thrush infected Parisian whore.   Old Speckled hen is a mans drink, Stella is for poofs and the affected.

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I should think this mathematical given, like the Pythagoras theorem. The French are indeed, cunts.

Yes, I tend to agree. Upon reflection ALL of them are indeed cunts.

17 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Why are they all cunts? Please don’t tell me you’re basing this statement purely on their football victory - that would be the most predictable and boring thing anyone could ever say about the winners of the World Cup.

No... it’s just something that needed a debate.  Something you fail to do with EVERY Nom on here.  Do join in sometime Ape, I do actually think if you engaged more on the TOPIC it would be quite good.   You show flashes of top cuntdom, only to let yourself down by simply attacking the person behind the Nom.  Attack or support the Nom, that’s what this website is about really.  Ok.

17 hours ago, Neil said:

Yes,were you born near Paris?

I was born in Oldham Royal Hospital, which makes me about as French as a Holland’s meat and potatoe pie.   So Iam a totally different sort of cunt to a Frenchman.  More of a Northern Rasist Monkey, than a Surrender Monkey.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Jack Mioff said:

If it’s a choice between you and The French I choose The French you cretinous bellend. Oh, fuck off too you unfunny, racist prick. 

Are you a yank?

On 7/17/2018 at 10:21 PM, Jack Mioff said:

If it’s a choice between you and The French I choose The French you cretinous bellend. Oh, fuck off too you unfunny, racist prick. 

La wanker