CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Toss pot hypocrites.

Guest 'eavensabove

21 minutes ago, scotty said:

I loved the Jam when they were releasing their stuff, but almost never listen to it now. On the other hand, I often dig out Bowie's records.

Sssh, Scotty, I'm playing "Debating Society 101" with 'eavans here, he just hasn't realised it yet.

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bowie had five UK number ones in a career spanning decades. The Jam had four in just a couple of years.

Incontrovertible proof that The Jam were miles fucking better than that boss-eyed bastard Bowie.

The Jam were fucking magnificent.

24 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

The Jam were fucking magnificent.

A couple of damn fine albums and a shed-load of great singles, then Weller went a bit 'gay' with that ivory-tinkling poof from the Merton Parkas. oh dear, how sad, too bad, never mind!

1 minute ago, r-soles said:

A couple of damn fine albums and a shed-load of great singles, then Weller went a bit 'gay' with that ivory-tinkling poof from the Merton Parkas. oh dear, how sad, too bad, never mind!

I never liked The Style Council one little bit; but I could say the same for Tin Machine.

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Did you see that godawful fucking remake with Will "Getting Niggy With it" Smith in?

I'm afraid I did. I was pleased that the fresh prince died at the end, but still quite upset that the dog didn't make it. The worst piece of shit that he's ever made was 'After Earth'. I quite liked the idea, but after seeing his cunting kid trying to act, I felt that a law should be passed to prevent it happening again.

the remake of 'Karate Kid' was fucking awful too.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The pietist and former gutter-snipe Ed Sherin,  is having 'Anti-Homeless' gates & railings installed around his £8m Kensington home. This same cunt, bedded down against the gates of Buckingham Palace, and was a known dosser on the Central Line Underground.  The hypocritical cunt, made fortunes from his shit-song 'Homeless' and this is how He treats You.

ed-sheeran-57th-ivor-novello-awards-01.j 

Christ on a fucking stick, why wasn't this abomination smothered to death after birth???

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The pietist and former gutter-snipe Ed Sherin,  is having 'Anti-Homeless' gates & railings installed around his £8m Kensington home. This same cunt, bedded down against the gates of Buckingham Palace, and was a known dosser on the Central Line Underground.  The hypocritical cunt, made fortunes from his shit-song 'Homeless' and this is how He treats You.

ed-sheeran-57th-ivor-novello-awards-01.j 

Clearly a discarded retard of the royal family. Quite surprising they let him hang around for so long and doss at the gates at night; they usually cart them off when very young, never to be seen again.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely, Tin Machine were utter gash, a classic example of, 'if my name's attached to it, any pile of shit must become credible'.

They were OK to see live, but then again Tin Machine were only formed to allow Bowie to play smaller venues, and apart from say a few of his Producers, he handed out more to others, than he took, and he influenced more bands than most throughout his career.  Anyway, I for one am a Bowie fan through & through, even though I don't like everything that he did... But, neither did He.  

He certainly wasn't as good as Ed Shereen. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Clearly a discarded retard of the royal family. Quite surprising they let him hang around for so long and doss at the gates at night; they usually cart them off when very young, never to be seen again.

You aint kidding, either.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Christ on a fucking stick, why wasn't this abomination smothered to death after birth???

His own grandfather 'Bill' should have snuffed the cunt out.  Bill, was a boxer, evidently. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

His own grandfather 'Bill' should have snuffed the cunt out.  Bill, was a boxer, evidently. 

A chromosome or two deficient, I'd say.  

34 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

They were OK to see live, but then again Tin Machine were only formed to allow Bowie to play smaller venues, and apart from say a few of his Producers, he handed out more to others, than he took, and he influenced more bands than most throughout his career.  Anyway, I for one am a Bowie fan through & through, even though I don't like everything that he did... But, neither did He.  

I didn't like everything he did either, like sucking Mick Jagger's cock.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I suffered the indignation of Mumford and Sons in Mrs D's cuntmobile for a period of three months a number of years ago.

I almost look back on it with fondness now that she's in her George Ezra phase. 

What a fucking stupid, annoying, whiney fucking cunt. 

I’m no fan of George Ezra either. Lol.

Don’t know why I’m taking the piss, any time my she-cunt death drives me anywhere, my ears bleed to the warblings of that fucking “o’wight me owld mucka” ham planet Adele.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Dancing in the Streets - what a load of total and utter fucking shit.

Granted, but it hardly represents the core of his work, does it.  It was only rapidly filmed & recorded solely for Live Aid.

Look. Anybody that truly believes that The Jam doughnuts, were better than Bowie, knows fuck all about music.  Record sales also mean fuck all in terms of an Artists popularity.  Ed Shameman: 126 million sales. The Bee Gees: 120m.  Lady Gaga: 114m  etc. etc. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

David Bowie should never have done this -

53 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Look. Anybody that truly believes that The Jam doughnuts, were better than Bowie, knows fuck all about music.  Record sales also mean fuck all in terms of an Artists popularity.  Ed Shameman: 126 million sales. The Bee Gees: 120m.  Lady Gaga: 114m  etc. etc. 

If longevity and reinvention are the measure of success then Neil Young is ten times the artist Bowie was. Buffalo Springfield were fucking about with choppy time signatures and unnecessary augmented/diminished chords long before Bowie got on board that train.

I think we can agree that there are flaws in this argument.