CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Toss pot hypocrites.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If longevity and reinvention are the measure of success then Neil Young is ten times the artist Bowie was. Buffalo Springfield were fucking about with choppy time signatures and unnecessary augmented/diminished chords long before Bowie got on board that train.

I think we can agree that there are flaws in this argument.

There are certainly flaws with your Incontrovertible proof... However, I think we can agree on many other things. 

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

David Bowie should never have done this -

In 1967 when this was released, his then manager Ken Pitt, was trying to promote Bowie as the next Tommy Steele or Anthony Newly who were both at the peak of their careers.  Bowie's dad was also involved with staging Musicals and all-round entertainers, and was thought that Bowie would be going down that route. Bowie was 19 years old when he wrote 'the gnome' and let's face it, it wasn't until two years later that his music had changed altogether, or that his previous albums Man of Words Man of Music (Space Oddity) The Man Who Sold The World and Hunky Dory only then were subsequently admired. 

There aint many artists that haven't written shit songs, or have had them brought to our attention by the record labels/publishers in order to earn bucks. The Gnome, is a typical example of this. It charted number 6 in England and number 3 in Australia when it was reissued by Decca in 1973, and Bowie himself had fuck all to do with that.  He had no control at all over what was or what was not released. 

17 hours ago, Punkape said:

Loyal Pterodactyl.

lol.

You've been back less than 48 hours and I'm afraid to say that you have been utterly fucking shit.

Time to pack up your shit and fuck off, your range rover and Cheshire based arse-banditry pales in comparison to new wanker on the block MC's Audi and Cotswold breeze block shack. You snooze, you lose, you're now totally redundant and unnecessary. 

Lol.

Fuck off.

On 7/16/2018 at 4:22 PM, 'eavensabove said:

The pietist and former gutter-snipe Ed Sherin,  is having 'Anti-Homeless' gates & railings installed around his £8m Kensington home. This same cunt, bedded down against the gates of Buckingham Palace, and was a known dosser on the Central Line Underground.  The hypocritical cunt, made fortunes from his shit-song 'Homeless' and this is how He treats You.

ed-sheeran-57th-ivor-novello-awards-01.j 

I think the above picture should be included in any dictionary under the word 'Cunt', with 'see fig 1' next to it. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've been back less than 48 hours and I'm afraid to say that you have been utterly fucking shit.

Time to pack up your shit and fuck off, your range rover and Cheshire based arse-banditry pales in comparison to new wanker on the block MC's Audi and Cotswold breeze block shack. You snooze, you lose, you're now totally redundant and unnecessary. 

Lol.

Fuck off.

It’s astonishing that someone could turn up and be more of a braggart than Punkape.

What’s even more remarkable is that MC also manages to be more unconvincing and simultaneously more sincere at the same time. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think the above picture should be included in any dictionary under the word 'Cunt', with 'see fig 1' next to it. 

… and He should be pickled and kept on display in a jar, next to the Dodo, at the National History Museum.