CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Slags Who Inflict Their Children On Members Of The Public

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, r-soles said:

Oh dear, this conversation is straying frighteningly close to Savile territory, I hope you realise the consequences of this indiscretion.

Reported.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m on Bois Plage. 

Frank, I spent the weekend in Paris. It was utterly revolting watching the French so jubilant with Bastille Day and the World Cup in such close proximity.

To top off an entirely ruined weekend, I then had some Gallic fuckwit try and lecture me, a British passport holder, on queuing etiquette as I landed at City.

He’d gone to the back of the shit munchers non-EU passport line after the self scan machine hadn’t worked for him. He then expected everyone else to accommodate his mistake and follow suit.

Imagine that. A continental European trying to not just wrap his head around a multi-queue system, but also go toe to toe on the matter with one of her majesty’s subjects.

I wish I’d voted leave.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What an awful image to contemplate. Your little bullet nestled within a thatch of sparse, silver hair, a solitary drop of precum glistening like a tear at your Jap's eye as your genitals reminisce about a youth and pitch black pubes that were left behind in a bygone era.

Maybe it's only part grey, the rest it's natural black - pause to contemplate that!

He looks down at his beastly crotch and see's something akin to 'Eloise' era Dave Vanian, smoking a small cheroot.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Maybe it's only part grey, the rest it's natural black - pause to contemplate that!

He looks down at his beastly crotch and see's something akin to 'Eloise' era Dave Vanian, smoking a small cheroot.

He would definitely see something grimly fiendish.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Archive footage of how frank got his hands on "Ming" in the first place?

I sincerely doubt that Frank's tiny T-Rex arms would be capable of lifting a banana, let alone a midget Chinese woman. One can only assume that he acquired Ming by more nefarious means. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

No kids.. just Ming and I. She’s on her first kir royale of the night and her entire fucking being makes me sick. She starts around 7 every night, takes a sip and without fail let’s out the longest ’aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhh’ you could ever imagine. Do you have any idea how much that upsets me?

I'm sickened by you Francis, sickened. Either you've managed to get yourself a another wife via a magic of a taser, strong rope and a  hidden strong door in your garage or you're spending your evenings with a corpse?

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I sincerely doubt that Frank's tiny T-Rex arms would be capable of lifting a banana, let alone a midget Chinese woman. One can only assume that he acquired Ming by more nefarious means. 

Never mind franks alleged wrong doings with the tiddlywinks, I too have a train journey to make tomorrow to Birmingham of all places. I'm not that bothered about slag offspring ruining my ambiance as I'll be completely shit faced on the way home after a afternoon on the piss with snowy. Any cunt kids will be vomited on.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

No kids.. just Ming and I. She’s on her first kir royale of the night and her entire fucking being makes me sick. She starts around 7 every night, takes a sip and without fail lets out the longest ’aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhh’ you could ever imagine. Do you have any idea how much that upsets me?

You're more made up than a bogus story about a fictional character that's expressing their feelings about a particularly lovely surprise they've just had.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If she likes frothy Kir that much, why not force down a few dozen punnets of blackberries and masturbate vigorously all over her face several hours later.

If she says "Aaaaaaaaggghh..." to that, post it on Vimeo. If she doesn't, kick her cunt in.

I had a dream the other night that she was young again. It was the ‘98 World Cup second round and Batty had missed from the penalty spot. I was inconsolable but she worked some tender Thai shit on my dick with a blindfold and chiffon hand tie that I’ll never forget. Now when I look at the perioral wrinkles around her mouth, she reminds me of a yellow copy of my poor old mum. 

I love her dearly, baws, but I’m in desperate need of some pussaaay.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Currently travelling home from a course on a sweatbox of a train completely packed full of fucking idiots from Norfolk who have spent the day in "that there London" and are suitably excited like a group of fucking Neanderthals who have been confronted with a tin opener.

Some tattooed, disgusting fucking slapper of a mother has dumped her two kids on my table whilst she has swanned further up the aisle to sit with her husband. I've now spent an hour with some tart's kids completely against my fucking will and if I had a gun I'd shoot her, her ugly fucking kids and everyone else on the train.

I hope the next time this stupid slag inflicts her children on passengers she sits them with a brutal nonce who abducts them and fucking kills them dead.

So did you abduct them and kill them dead?   I haven’t heard any report on the news so I think you have got away with it.  She probably won’t notice for a few days and then will just keep claiming the family allowance and be better off, not giving a shit where her two spunk stains are.     It is one of my fucking pet hates, right up there with cunts who let there kids run around in pubs, and cunts who let there kids down from the table in a restaurant and fucking use other people’s tables as a climbing frame and hide and seek game.   All while they sit in comparative undisturbed part of the restaurant.   In such circumstances, staff and other customers should be able to either chop fingers off and send them back to the table with digits missing, or drop scolding food and drink all over their little darlings heads, stripping the skin off their faces permanently.   That should do the trick and bring them into line.   Alternatively six inch nails could be hammered through their thighs into the chair and electric current applied via cable and crocodile clips to the mains.   Or am I getting a bit over the top with this hate of bad behavior?   Too much?  Or deserved?

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Frank, I spent the weekend in Paris. It was utterly revolting watching the French so jubilant with Bastille Day and the World Cup in such close proximity.

To top off an entirely ruined weekend, I then had some Gallic fuckwit try and lecture me, a British passport holder, on queuing etiquette as I landed at City.

He’d gone to the back of the shit munchers non-EU passport line after the self scan machine hadn’t worked for him. He then expected everyone else to accommodate his mistake and follow suit.

Imagine that. A continental European trying to not just wrap his head around a multi-queue system, but also go toe to toe on the matter with one of her majesty’s subjects.

I wish I’d voted leave.

You get what you deserve.   Thank fuck, cunts like me sorted out the vote situation.    At lease a fully loaded Pak Airways flight hadn’t just landed as well.  Those cunts use magic carpets to jump ques.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I had a dream the other night that she was young again. It was the ‘98 World Cup second round and Batty had missed from the penalty spot. I was inconsolable but she worked some tender Thai shit on my dick with a blindfold and chiffon hand tie that I’ll never forget. Now when I look at the perioral wrinkles around her mouth, she reminds me of a yellow copy of my poor old mum. 

I love her dearly, baws, but I’m in desperate need of some pussaaay.

Did you sleep with my Mrs after the Argentina game?  Sound suspiciously similar fluffing technique.   

They must all learn it in domestic science at Wing Wong school.  Either that, or they both worked the same Brass House.

1 hour ago, Anon said:

I am with you on the dogs r-'les, filthy horrible things .. that's the owners .. the dogs are far worse.

I'm currently at glawster station pen, about to leave the promised land for some Black Country favela. Do I jump off at Cheltenham Spa, hot foot it to the college ground and spend the day watching our boys make hay against the hapless Sussex and their much vaunted Barbados born pace attack, or continue on my scientific endeavours to Brum, pausing only to imagine your disgusting wannabe hermaphrodite body crushed under the 9:13 to Great Malvern? 

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm currently at glawster station pen, about to leave the promised land for some Black Country favela. Do I jump off at Cheltenham Spa, hot foot it to the college ground and spend the day watching our boys make hay against the hapless Sussex and their much vaunted Barbados born pace attack, or continue on my scientific endeavours to Brum, pausing only to imagine your disgusting wannabe hermaphrodite body crushed under the 9:13 to Great Malvern? 

Best advice I can offer is to get off at Cheltenham, cross the footbridge and get a train back to Gloucester .. nothing good ever comes from a visit to Brum.

13 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I wish I’d voted leave.

Fuck off. 

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What a detestable place you chose to dine in. It looks like a French version of a Hungry Horse. 

Cretin. 

I respectively disagree. This place is right up my street - a local watering hole with a bit of individual character and not another anodyne pubco house.

Guest 'eavensabove

Train travel etiquette has noticeably declined over the years, and I know this only too well from experience...

I was more recently on the Midnight Express, and some cunt was blatantly having a shit in the aisle. It was awful. I turned away with disgust and lit-up a joint, only to be told,  "Oi, this is a NON SMOKING carriage."

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. 

I saw this when you first posted it. It’s still shit and hasn’t got anything on the chaos I filmed near the centre Pompidou, you provincial little worm. 

12 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I saw this when you first posted it. It’s still shit and hasn’t got anything on the chaos I filmed near the centre Pompidou, you provincial little worm. 

It’s similar, not the same. It’s good to share.. show us what you’ve got. 

21 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I sat through three minutes of French Neanderthals cheering waiting for the where's withers punchline,maybe I should send my holiday snaps of my dissapointed kids when they realise I'm taking them away to brean,cunt.