CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Slags Who Inflict Their Children On Members Of The Public

Decimus

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind franks alleged wrong doings with the tiddlywinks, I too have a train journey to make tomorrow to Birmingham of all places. I'm not that bothered about slag offspring ruining my ambiance as I'll be completely shit faced on the way home after a afternoon on the piss with snowy. Any cunt kids will be vomited on.

I will be taking the 94 bus into the city centre after work,I will come dressed accordingly, ask for Tom.

14 hours ago, Frank said:

I had a dream the other night that she was young again. It was the ‘98 World Cup second round and Batty had missed from the penalty spot. I was inconsolable but she worked some tender Thai shit on my dick with a blindfold and chiffon hand tie that I’ll never forget. Now when I look at the perioral wrinkles around her mouth, she reminds me of a yellow copy of my poor old mum. 

I love her dearly, baws, but I’m in desperate need of some pussaaay.

Aside from the tautology (apt, seeing I am addressing a Greek) regarding perioral and around the mouth, this is Pulitzer level storytelling. 

Wonderful. 

9 minutes ago, FRANKS left sock said:

I will be taking the 94 bus into the city centre after work,I will come dressed accordingly, ask for Tom.

Too late flake, I'm on the return to the promised land of the 'shire after the most pointless meeting of all time and having to listen to more bare faced lies than MongTwunt could spit out in a month of Sundays.

We'll have to dine under the Golden Arches in you're fair city another time. Please accept my most sincere apologies 

One assumes FRANKS right sock is used exclusively for knocking one out now that mings corpse is beyond further use?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Too late flake, I'm on the return to the promised land of the 'shire after the most pointless meeting of all time and having to listen to more bare faced lies than MongTwunt could spit out in a month of Sundays.

We'll have to dine under the Golden Arches in you're fair city another time. Please accept my most sincere apologies 

One assumes FRANKS right sock is used exclusively for knocking one out now that mings corpse is beyond further use?

I imagine the right sock would be up some French cunts arse,as frank feels his loves juices about to explode,a croissant fimrly up his tweaking arsehole as some vagrant cunt he pulled from the pub eats it like he's downing his last meal,would you like some butter sir as he wet farts his own shit to give the taker a bit more moisture.

I think the raving fucking poof has watched call me by you're name one to many times,perveted cunt.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FRANKS left sock said:

I imagine the right sock would be up some French cunts arse,as frank feels his loves juices about to explode,a croissant fimrly up his tweaking arsehole as some vagrant cunt he pulled from the pub eats it like he's downing his last meal,would you like some butter sir as he wet farts his own shit to give the taker a bit more moisture.

I think the raving fucking poof has watched call me by you're name one to many times,perveted cunt.

You're making me simultaneously queasy and erect.

Would you like a Roman shower?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 7/16/2018 at 6:09 PM, Decimus said:

Currently travelling home from a course on a sweatbox of a train completely packed full of fucking idiots from Norfolk who have spent the day in "that there London" and are suitably excited like a group of fucking Neanderthals who have been confronted with a tin opener.

Some tattooed, disgusting fucking slapper of a mother has dumped her two kids on my table whilst she has swanned further up the aisle to sit with her husband. I've now spent an hour with some tart's kids completely against my fucking will and if I had a gun I'd shoot her, her ugly fucking kids and everyone else on the train.

I hope the next time this stupid slag inflicts her children on passengers she sits them with a brutal nonce who abducts them and fucking kills them dead.

Never happened. Made up load of shit yet again.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Never happened. Made up load of shit yet again.

Take note @Decimus. None of us are interested in hearing these outlandish fantasies of some, only to be dreamed of, playboy, jet-set lifestyle where you are living the high life, travelling on a commuter train full of annoying kids. 

Take your imaginary, billionaire renaissance man lifestyle and shove it up your pseudo bourgeoisie arse.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Take note @Decimus. None of us are interested in hearing these outlandish fantasies of some, only to be dreamed of, playboy, jet-set lifestyle where you are living the high life, travelling on a commuter train full of annoying kids. 

Take your imaginary, billionaire renaissance man lifestyle and shove it up your pseudo bourgeoisie arse.

He was actually chatting her up and telling her about his "executive" job at the council and made the fatal error of telling her that childcare services came under his remit.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes unfortunately, but I'll be revisiting this little gem.

The Judge is just projecting his own life experiences onto others and his disbelief stems from the fact that no mother in their right fucking mind would ever leave her children unattended on a train with him.

On 7/17/2018 at 8:43 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm currently at glawster station pen, about to leave the promised land for some Black Country favela. Do I jump off at Cheltenham Spa, hot foot it to the college ground and spend the day watching our boys make hay against the hapless Sussex and their much vaunted Barbados born pace attack, or continue on my scientific endeavours to Brum, pausing only to imagine your disgusting wannabe hermaphrodite body crushed under the 9:13 to Great Malvern? 

I have now read both of the "papers". Spelling mistakes are many, grammar not good, level of research excellent. Do you have any thoughts on reverting much of Norfolk to a quagmire and whether it would make a reintroduction of the  Large Copper worth trying?

17 minutes ago, Slippers said:

I have now read both of the "papers". Spelling mistakes are many, grammar not good, level of research excellent. Do you have any thoughts on reverting much of Norfolk to a quagmire and whether it would make a reintroduction of the  Large Copper worth trying?

Trying to be serious for once, small scale reintroductions are all well and good (and expensive) but it's the changes in the wider countryside that have made once common species disappear that should be addressed. Intensive farming practices are the number one cause of this and if we actually listened to the experts, and be prepared to compromise, something could be done. I believe Michael Gove has it all in hand.

Re Norfolk; leave it as it is. The prospect of the likes of @Decimus @Neil @Drew P Pissflaps or any of their ilk moving west, is not something I welcome.

Guest Bill Stickers

Back to the original topic and not stubby’s yoghurt weaving eco warrior cock and balls:

I decided to be a revolting specimen this morning and indulge in a mcdonalds’s “breakfast” this morning.

Some fat tusker with her child (approx 10 years old) waddles out of the Liverpool Street McDonald’s and sits by the closest table to the door.

She then realises she hasn’t got 19 sugars for her coffee and interrupts the table of tourists next to her, asking if they can go  in to the restaurant and get her some more sugar because she can’t leave her precious child on the table for all of three seconds while she fetches them herself.

Remarkably, the tourists refused and she had to compromise by just asking them to watch her child for all of 3 seconds.

Unbelievable.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Back to the original topic and not stubby’s yoghurt weaving eco warrior cock and balls:

I decided to be a revolting specimen this morning and indulge in a mcdonalds’s “breakfast” this morning.

Some fat tusker with her child (approx 10 years old) waddles out of the Liverpool Street McDonald’s and sits by the closest table to the door.

She then realises she hasn’t got 19 sugars for her coffee and interrupts the table of tourists next to her, asking if they can go  in to the restaurant and get her some more sugar because she can’t leave her precious child on the table for all of three seconds while she fetches them herself.

Remarkably, the tourists refused and she had to compromise by just asking them to watch her child for all of 3 seconds.

Unbelievable.

What do you expect from a 10 year old mother? 

• Like 1

On 20 July 2018 at 12:06 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Unbelievable.

I spent a portion of today in Cheltenham of all places William, the array of grotty tattooed cunts and their insufferable, destined for nothing, shit kids was making me puke. We need a cull, without sentiment or emotion, only for the good of the nation and mankind 

Guest judgetwi
On 7/18/2018 at 11:48 AM, Decimus said:

Out of likes unfortunately, but I'll be revisiting this little gem.

The Judge is just projecting his own life experiences onto others and his disbelief stems from the fact that no mother in their right fucking mind would ever leave her children unattended on a train with him.

Fucking right mate. I would smash their “tablets” and PS4s , or whatever they call them these days, over their empty fucking heads.

However, I think you are implying something else as you have been exposed as a fucking liar once again and, like the little boy you are, you can’t handle it.

So tell me, exactly how many times have you had sex with my Mum little boy?

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking right mate. I would smash their “tablets” and PS4s , or whatever they call them these days, over their empty fucking heads.

However, I think you are implying something else as you have been exposed as a fucking liar once again and, like the little boy you are, you can’t handle it.

So tell me, exactly how many times have you had sex with my Mum little boy?

Are you implying that your mother sleeps with children?

Anyway, the answer to your question is none, I wouldn't go anywhere your dirty dick has been.

Guest judgetwi

In

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are you implying that your mother sleeps with children?

Anyway, the answer to your question is none, I wouldn't go anywhere your dirty dick has been.

Incest! Nice one. Congratulations. If you don’t like the white working class just say so. No need to make up stories about how you have actually got off your useless arse and been personally offended by them.

You’re not Anna fucking Soubry and you’re not Lady Nugee , you’re just an Establishment arse licker, too fucking dumb to think for yourself.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

In

Incest! Nice one. Congratulations. If you don’t like the white working class just say so. No need to make up stories about how you have actually got off your useless arse and been personally offended by them.

You’re not Anna fucking Soubry and you’re not Lady Nugee , you’re just an Establishment arse licker, too fucking dumb to think for yourself.

Funnily enough, I didn't stop to question the slags about their pedigree or whether they have a family crest.

Just so I can be clear in future, do you have a fool proof way of determining someone's class by eye?

Idiot.