CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elon Musk

Stubby Pecker

For a while I've been hearing these 2 words together and never paid it any notice. However, I've recently discovered this Elon Musk is a person. Further research suggests he's some kind of billionaire rocket man type who thinks his money and self-righteous "I'm going to save humanity" attitude allows him to speak his mind, including calling one of the cave rescue blokes a paedo. But the fundamental reason why he's a cunt is his completely stupid fucking name. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

It has been said that the diver told Musk his lame attempt at publicity stunt mini sub was no use for the rescue and to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Musk is said to have responded with the paedo reference which has now been deleted.

Another so called inspirational success whose companies lose billions, eh Donald?

Fuck America!

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

For a while I've been hearing these 2 words together and never paid it any notice. However, I've recently discovered this Elon Musk is a person. Further research suggests he's some kind of billionaire rocket man type who thinks his money and self-righteous "I'm going to save humanity" attitude allows him to speak his mind, including calling one of the cave rescue blokes a paedo. But the fundamental reason why he's a cunt is his completely stupid fucking name. 

To be fair, my very first thought upon seeing anyone caucasian in Thailand is that they are undoubtedly a nonce. If said honky then has a reckless disregard for their own life in order to enter a dark cave full of children with not a camera in sight, my suspicions are subsequently doubled.

All that being said, I'm highly surprised about the time that Bill absolutely begged Mrs. Roops to provide incontrovertible proof that he was posting from Thailand. I'm not suggesting that he's a child sex tourist, but he certainly has a lot of questions to answer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be fair, my very first thought upon seeing anyone caucasian in Thailand is that they are undoubtedly a nonce. If said honky then has a reckless disregard for their own life in order to enter a dark cave full of children with not a camera in sight, my suspicions are subsequently doubled.

All that being said, I'm highly surprised about the time that Bill absolutely begged Mrs. Roops to provide incontrovertible proof that he was posting from Thailand. I'm not suggesting that he's a child sex tourist, but he certainly has a lot of questions to answer.

Having reluctantly visited Bangkok for a few days on the way back from somewhere much nicer, I have absolutely no desire to repeat it. The number of old Europeans you see with young, albeit ugly Thai woman is a sad sight. Indeed, a month or so before this I bumped it's some filthy german cunts in Darwin who had only gone there to renew visas for their next paedo trip to SE Asia- they all but admitted it. It's rife.

Guest 'eavensabove

The Man in The Elon Musk, was a fictitious French cunt invented to put an end to DiCaprios' career, and in that, it was a huge success. 

• 4 years later...
On 17/07/2018 at 20:18, Stubby Pecker said:

Having reluctantly visited Bangkok for a few days on the way back from somewhere much nicer, I have absolutely no desire to repeat it. The number of old Europeans you see with young, albeit ugly Thai woman is a sad sight. Indeed, a month or so before this I bumped it's some filthy german cunts in Darwin who had only gone there to renew visas for their next paedo trip to SE Asia- they all but admitted it. It's rife.

Definitely a phenomenon here in Oz, Stubbs. I’ve mentioned my mate Rack before, so named as he’s never without a new young Thai. But such behaviour is astonishingly common. Young and old Aussie blokes of all ages decide they want an import and SE Asia being so close the opportunities are many. I’ve discussed with friends many times. The advocates like the “trad wife” element - these women cook, clean, fuck on demand, and are quite happy to raise the kids at home while you bring home the Iron Ore. You don’t see many fatties as middle age approaches, and ugly ones can be tossed back in the Sea. The language barrier might mean they do less griping, although you can never be certain they aren’t plotting to put cyanide in your tea one day and claim the house. You will be expected to send money home to her parents. Aussie women are the biggest critics of their men for this phenomenon, decrying the rentawife model, without a moments’ introspection on why men are entering these arrangements. Aussie lesbianism is rampant. I find it all very sociologically interesting, I must say. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Definitely a phenomenon here in Oz, Stubbs. I’ve mentioned my mate Rack before, so named as he’s never without a new young Thai. But such behaviour is astonishingly common. Young and old Aussie blokes of all ages decide they want an import and SE Asia being so close the opportunities are many. I’ve discussed with friends many times. The advocates like the “trad wife” element - these women cook, clean, fuck on demand, and are quite happy to raise the kids at home while you bring home the Iron Ore. You don’t see many fatties as middle age approaches, and ugly ones can be tossed back in the Sea. The language barrier might mean they do less griping, although you can never be certain they aren’t plotting to put cyanide in your tea one day and claim the house. You will be expected to send money home to her parents. Aussie women are the biggest critics of their men for this phenomenon, decrying the rentawife model, without a moments’ introspection on why men are entering these arrangements. Aussie lesbianism is rampant. I find it all very sociologically interesting, I must say. 

I strongly suspect that attractiveness of your homo stock is as in the UK league. Rhinoceros and tubs, no mistake.

How can this Nazi enemy of the free world  be stopped from destroying democracy and consigning us all to a future of fascist dictatorship, with his despicable plot to allow ‘free speech’ on the internet? Surely political censorship and silencing of all dissenting opinions, which everyone knows is the scientifically proven, indisputable and morally purest shield of any civilised free society must be protected at any cost?

Isn’t it fucking hilarious how the mentally disturbed leftoids on Twitter who’ve denied and scoffed at the ‘far right conspiracy theorists’ ridiculous cancel culture complaints for years, now want Elon Musk hung, drawn and quartered because he’s bought their toxic but very politically influential platform, and is now masterfully playing them at their own game in full public view, and now they’re all crying ‘foul’, clutching their non binary vaginas and throwing their double ended rainbow coloured dildos out of their prams?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2022 at 00:54, SaiChodes said:

artworks-000537611769-19k5ly-t500x500.jp
Musk is the spam in the gezamm & the weird shit in the ginormous shit sandwich of life right next to trump hole
Uninstall this homunculus yolk from the Twitter mess for much less toxic  happy horsh-shit ... at a wild guess

Fuck off immediately.