CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would say the results are boringly tedious. One will always find a nut-job authored essay of inferences and rumour. From then on its simply a question of the gullibility of the readership.

The results are boringly tedious, however are we to believe that the results are conclusive?  Sure, there are times when situations/allegations are exaggerated and/or at times even invented and fabricated, but surely the seriousness of these particular matters & allegations, require a more serious and full investigation. Do 'rumours' include the independent witness statements made by numerous individuals unknown to each other;  The same again by various professional parties;  The total removal of all evidence/complete refurbishment at Elm House and the other locations in Jersey, and lets not forget all & every piece of information etc. conveniently lost by Leon Britton?  

It is not being gullible by believing some of the 'evidence' regarding these matters. It is more the case that by not believing some of the evidence, is naïve, and you cannot tell me that it's being gullible to disbelieve all & every cover-up either.  There is every 'possibility' that Sir Cliff himself was simply manipulated through the system in order  to close the book and shut the case. It is not beyond the realms of reality, or is it? 

How long for example did it take for the little girls in Rochdale to be believed?   National Treasures Jimmy Saville & Rolf Harris etc., who would have thought it, eh?  Cyril Smith  was one of the alleged Elm House and Dolphin Square little boy bummers, and what a fucking shame he died before being brought to justice.  

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And what is it to you whether I'm good looking or not? Let's think🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 nope! Can't think what it is to you. Kindly fuck off and don't bother me again. 

True beauty is in the eyes of the beholders Gyps, as Uncles Garridan and Paddy can testify. 

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And what is it to you whether I'm good looking or not? Let's think🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 nope! Can't think what it is to you. Kindly fuck off and don't bother me again. 

You don't respond well to criticism, do you? It's no coincidence Bill, Bubba, Decs, Frank, Roops and myself seem to agree you suffer from having a brain the size of a satsuma that's been sitting on a Mediterranean window sill during a heatwave.

To accuse you of having a bird brain really would be flattering.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You don't respond well to criticism, do you? It's no coincidence Bill, Bubba, Decs, Frank, Roops and myself seem to agree you suffer from having a brain the size of a satsuma that's been sitting on a Mediterranean window sill during a heatwave.

To accuse you of having a bird brain really would be flattering.

You know what Wolfie, you're too stupid to insult. Therefore I can't be asked to respond to you anymore. Only an imbecile will now respond to this post. 

50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You know what Wolfie, you're too stupid to insult. Therefore I can't be asked to respond to you anymore. Only an imbecile will now respond to this post. 

Good God. The childishly classic 'respond to this and you're an idiot' template. What an imbecile I am for falling into your cunning trap!

I don't suppose a no-strings attached fuck is on the cards if I play them right?

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'Mangy old whore' am I? Well, being a member of a website that is filled with thick neanderthals like you, I take that title as a fucking badge of honour. 

Rattled 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck

21 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The results are boringly tedious, however are we to believe that the results are conclusive?  Sure, there are times when situations/allegations are exaggerated and/or at times even invented and fabricated, but surely the seriousness of these particular matters & allegations, require a more serious and full investigation. Do 'rumours' include the independent witness statements made by numerous individuals unknown to each other;  The same again by various professional parties;  The total removal of all evidence/complete refurbishment at Elm House and the other locations in Jersey, and lets not forget all & every piece of information etc. conveniently lost by Leon Britton?  

It is not being gullible by believing some of the 'evidence' regarding these matters. It is more the case that by not believing some of the evidence, is naïve, and you cannot tell me that it's being gullible to disbelieve all & every cover-up either.  There is every 'possibility' that Sir Cliff himself was simply manipulated through the system in order  to close the book and shut the case. It is not beyond the realms of reality, or is it? 

How long for example did it take for the little girls in Rochdale to be believed?   National Treasures Jimmy Saville & Rolf Harris etc., who would have thought it, eh?  Cyril Smith  was one of the alleged Elm House and Dolphin Square little boy bummers, and what a fucking shame he died before being brought to justice.  

...and that is precisely what I'm on about. Its not enough that you ask the reader to prove a negative, its the way you transfer evidence from one case to another and to promulgate "possible" guilt by the intellectually dishonest conclusion, "It is not beyond the realms of reality, or is it?"

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't suppose a no-strings attached fuck is on the cards if I play them right?

Don't get too frisky with a gyppo, Wolf. I fingered one when I was a pissed-up teenlad; turns out she was dropping clots.

Ended up getting my palm red.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Good God. The childishly classic 'respond to this and you're an idiot' template. What an imbecile I am for falling into your cunning trap!

Bit like the 'rattled' response from other uninspired morons on this site. Eh?

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bit like the 'rattled' response from other uninspired morons on this site. Eh?

Put a curse on them Gyps, like you did with me, by sending that pikey shampoo 'Go & Wash'

On 7/19/2018 at 2:31 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

My dad put his foot through the TV screen years ago when the BBCs coverage of Surrey v Hampshire Sunday league match was interrupted for coverage of the Portuguese sidecar grand Prix. "Ya cunts yers" he shouted as his foot went through the screen. 

On 7/19/2018 at 3:00 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I guess Sir Cliff and the BBC don't talk anymore 

On 7/19/2018 at 3:13 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

So, did the police tap his phones? I'm just wondering whether he was Wired for sound! 

I'll get me Walkman 

Brilliant. Honestly. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Brilliant. Honestly. 

You're not wrong:

On 7/16/2018 at 6:29 PM, r-soles said:

Oh dear, this conversation is straying frighteningly close to Savile territory, I hope you realise the consequences of this indiscretion.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:20 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Now then now then 

On 7/17/2018 at 10:39 PM, Wolfie said:

I'm amazed anyone is actually still doing Jimmy Savile impressions. You ridiculous blow-off.

• Like 1

On the BBC website today:

'Holidaymakers hit as pound falls'

...followed by a detailed, sensationalist diatribe about 'Holidaymakers heading to the US were getting just one dollar for each pound' and 'The pound fell below $1.30 on Thursday - its lowest level since September last year'.

Ooooh naughty pound! Poor Harry and Hettie Holidaymaker 'eh folks?

Of course, this could just as easily be reported as 'Low pound great news for UK exporters' but that would mean being positive about Britain instead of inculcating a victim mentality in the UK population.

Why do they do this? Whose interests are they serving?

Keep sharp, people! Keep questioning!

19 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

On the BBC website today:

'Holidaymakers hit as pound falls'

...followed by a detailed, sensationalist diatribe about 'Holidaymakers heading to the US were getting just one dollar for each pound' and 'The pound fell below $1.30 on Thursday - its lowest level since September last year'.

Ooooh naughty pound! Poor Harry and Hettie Holidaymaker 'eh folks?

Of course, this could just as easily be reported as 'Low pound great news for UK exporters' but that would mean being positive about Britain instead of inculcating a victim mentality in the UK population.

Why do they do this? Whose interests are they serving?

Keep sharp, people! Keep questioning!

Economics is by no means my speciality and I'm certainly no Maynard Keynes.

But didn't the most recent statistics state that there is a UK import/export trade deficit of £8.9 billion?

Surely a weak pound is absolutely fucking terrible news for the economy in general, and in particular for fucking unimaginative wankers who roast their carcasses in Florida for two weeks every year?

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong by either yourself or Roops Rees Moggs.