CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck knows what this load of bollocks is supposed to mean. 

You should try walking past the gay bars at the south end of the Clapham Road with your (presumably male) partner. The tattooed faggot boys will give you a load of abuse . Yeah, guess what? They are just like the straight bigots when they are pissed up and mob handed.

Please don’t give me the poor gay, trannie sob story bullshit. You pathetic neo-liberal wankers have to accept that you are the Establishment now and cunts like me are the radicals.

I ain’t fucking happy about it but that’s the way it is.

Elsewhere on the forum you berated a punter for "making shit up", yet you throw a wobbly when pulled up for making straw man arguments. FYI, I was merely providing a commentary on the egodystonic, which in this context, is a psychological condition where a gay person has negative feelings about homosexuality and gay people. Consequently they are welcomed into the Roman Catholic church and enjoy the implied spiritual benefits. Egosyntonic gays embrace their sexuality and are therefore shunned by the church. This is hardly "giving the poor gay, trannie sob story bullshit". Because you are either stupid or ignorant or both you shout out "pathetic neo-liberal wankers". You then compound your idiocy by announcing yourself as a new "radical" whereas the truth is you are simply another bigot who shouts out "bollox" when out of his depth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fucking bullshit, now who is spinning fabricated stories.

No-one finds you attractive - male, female, trans, animal, or otherwise. Gay men are not falling over themselves outside gay bars to get a look and a grope of you.

Fantasist fucking cunt.

He was on his way to Frank's restaurant when it happened. He subsequently bumped into Steve Bannon and they both cleared the gays and dykes out within ten minutes and set up a pop up eels and whelks store that only serves White British.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He was on his way to Frank's restaurant when it happened. He subsequently bumped into Steve Bannon and they both cleared the gays and dykes out within ten minutes 

He told me they cleared out the gays and turned all the dykes. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Elsewhere on the forum you berated a punter for "making shit up", yet you throw a wobbly when pulled up for making straw man arguments. FYI, I was merely providing a commentary on the egodystonic, which in this context, is a psychological condition where a gay person has negative feelings about homosexuality and gay people. Consequently they are welcomed into the Roman Catholic church and enjoy the implied spiritual benefits. Egosyntonic gays embrace their sexuality and are therefore shunned by the church. This is hardly "giving the poor gay, trannie sob story bullshit". Because you are either stupid or ignorant or both you shout out "pathetic neo-liberal wankers". You then compound your idiocy by announcing yourself as a new "radical" whereas the truth is you are simply another bigot who shouts out "bollox" when out of his depth.

That’s no way to speak to an international sex symbol. The gays just can’t get enough of him. He’s so attractive to them, they’re throwing themselves at him and committing sexual assault whenever they see him. 

3 hours ago, Slippers said:

It must be really frustrating being afraid to leave your house without wearing one of those jackets with the word "SECURITY" printed on the back in large letters.

Oh dear. Are you having one of those, who to be offended on behalf of days? It's difficult for the rest of us to tiptoe round your sensibilities, as we never know if you've decided to be a hermaphrodite, or just a big poof dressed as Norman Bates's mum, from one week to the next.

congratulations on successfully breaching rule 5 though.

Ya big feckin heemasex.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh dear. Are you having one of those, who to be offended on behalf of days? It's difficult for the rest of us to tiptoe round your sensibilities, as we never know if you've decided to be a hermaphrodite, or just a big poof dressed as Norman Bates's mum, from one week to the next.

congratulations on successfully breaching rule 5 though.

Ya big feckin heemasex.

Please consult with Mrs R concerning "rule 5", AFASK, there are no multis here. I am only 5' 6" which is not big. I expect that your "SECURITY" jacket is hanging behind the door at present.

26 minutes ago, Slippers said:

Please consult with Mrs R concerning "rule 5", AFASK, there are no multis here. I am only 5' 6" which is not big. I expect that your "SECURITY" jacket is hanging behind the door at present.

So you have special permission to break rule 5, as both 'lady Penelope' and 'Slippers' are you. And anybody in any doubt of that is either thick or lying.

Guest Erroreptile404
23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

that cunt out of Coronation Street who minces about, flapping his hands and saying, "oooh!"

Punkape?

On 22 July 2018 at 1:58 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

So much of their "culture" hinges on terrible drag queens, ancient musicals, ABBA singalongs and rampant promiscuity. It is like they are actively living up to the negative stereotypes.

You see these pride marches, and you wonder what they are actually proud of. They are accepted everywhere (except Mosques, Orange lodges and within the Hasidic Jewish community) in this country, so what is the otherness that they are still fighting against? We've given ~1 % of the population this massive platform, and now it seems they just want to live up to the stereotypes of shallowness, promiscuity, materialism and general cattiness. All while rewarding themselves with a massive pat on the back for 'having it so rough', even though they are openly accepted 99% of the time, and in a lot of circumstances are actually favoured and rewarded simply for existing.

I know a few gay people, and they fall into two camps (geddit?). Normal blokes who go to B&Q and railway museums, and who just happen to be gay. Then there are the flaming "OMG, this Queen just broke. A. Nail!" variety, who can't change a light bulb without turning it into an existential drama.

My respect for you has gone up a notch. How do you manage to write such a concise and hard to argue with answer when blind drunk?

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:58 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

So much of their "culture" hinges on terrible drag queens, ancient musicals, ABBA singalongs and rampant promiscuity. It is like they are actively living up to the negative stereotypes.

You see these pride marches, and you wonder what they are actually proud of. They are accepted everywhere (except Mosques, Orange lodges and within the Hasidic Jewish community) in this country, so what is the otherness that they are still fighting against? We've given ~1 % of the population this massive platform, and now it seems they just want to live up to the stereotypes of shallowness, promiscuity, materialism and general cattiness. All while rewarding themselves with a massive pat on the back for 'having it so rough', even though they are openly accepted 99% of the time, and in a lot of circumstances are actually favoured and rewarded simply for existing.

I know a few gay people, and they fall into two camps (geddit?). Normal blokes who go to B&Q and railway museums, and who just happen to be gay. Then there are the flaming "OMG, this Queen just broke. A. Nail!" variety, who can't change a light bulb without turning it into an existential drama.

bloody hell fuck but this is good!

You need to get off this site Tatty, otherwise you'll turn into a superannuated skat lezza like the rest of us.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Shouts out "bollocks" when out if his depth". 

Or "rattled". 

Guest judgetwi
On 7/23/2018 at 8:26 AM, Mrs Roops said:

I have never spelt the word as “bollox” in my life, but i’m sure that some sad cunt like Mr Cuntybores can dig it up from somewhere.

I have no idea what “egosyntonic” means and the fact that you spell it in two different ways doesn’t really help to be honest.  

You approve of anal intercourse and I don’t. It makes no difference to me if the arse is male or female. Either way, it’s unnatural and disgusting. I don’t give a fuck what the  Catholic Church or any other sky fairy wankers think. 

I would just point out that the peacefuls, who you pathetic liberals love so much, have a very different attitude towards our gay friends.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I have never spelt the word as “bollox” in my life, but i’m sure that some sad cunt like Mr Cuntybores can dig it up from somewhere.

I have no idea what “egosyntonic” means and the fact that you spell it in two different ways doesn’t really help to be honest.  

You approve of anal intercourse and I don’t. It makes no difference to me if the arse is male or female. Either way, it’s unnatural and disgusting. I don’t give a fuck what the  Catholic Church or any other sky fairy wankers think. 

I would just point out that the peacefuls, who you pathetic liberals love so much, have a very different attitude towards our gay friends.

Egosyntonic and egodystonic mean different things thicko!

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Jesus fuck, you have the audacity to call me sad? Sound the lack of self-awareness klaxon.

At the risk of shooting myself in the foot now, the highest volumes of "bollox" come from Mrs Roops, Rick B, Drew P Pissflaps, and - formerly - Ding and Ducunti. Make of that what you will 

• Like 1

For all your bluster you haven't said anything to substantiate your original premise, instead you've spewed out a diatribe of deflections, irrelevancies and inaccuracies. The irony is that for all the new radical bollox, your views are broadly similar to the sky fairy mantra you disparage.

Judge you write (upper case apart) like the late "MARTIN CAPS LOCK" from another forum, just wondering if your real home is closer to the "twisted spire" rather than to the sound of the "bow bells"?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jesus fuck, you have the audacity to call me sad? Sound the lack of self-awareness klaxon.

At the risk of shooting myself in the foot now, the highest volumes of "bollox" come from Mrs Roops, Rick B, Drew P Pissflaps, and - formerly - Ding and Ducunti. Make of that what you will 

Fucking hell, you are good.

I bet that no spilled box of toothpicks remains uncounted when you're in the vicinity.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're speaking a load of bolluks. lol

Guest Jack Mioff
On 7/20/2018 at 9:59 PM, Punkape said:

The “Pride” marching season is upon us and all over the U.K. and other silly liberal democracies Pouffes and Dykes ponce about in tight fitting underwear in drab city centres and promote perversion and debauchery.Many of these attendees skulk off into bushes and undergrowth and commit acts of gross indecency.

Having acquired benders “rights” in all sorts of areas, these cunts should now sod off home and leave the normal community in peace.

Fuck off.

You upset that none of your punters invited you to come along? Idiot.