CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You illiterate peasant.No basic or further education evidenced in any of your postings.

Fuck off.

So you were upset. Are you feeling better today? 

On 7/22/2018 at 1:22 AM, Punkape said:

No he didn’t you’re lying on behalf of Hammas.

fuck off Mengele...

'Hammas'? Do they occasionally fill in for Hamas to launch terrorist attacks on Israel using a hybrid Middle Eastern chickpea recipe?

Time and again you prove more peasant than pheasant.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 7/25/2018 at 8:29 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Jesus fuck, you have the audacity to call me sad? Sound the lack of self-awareness klaxon.

At the risk of shooting myself in the foot now, the highest volumes of "bollox" come from Mrs Roops, Rick B, Drew P Pissflaps, and - formerly - Ding and Ducunti. Make of that what you will 

Audacity is a bit strong don’t you think?

Guest judgetwi
On 7/25/2018 at 8:44 AM, Mrs Roops said:

For all your bluster you haven't said anything to substantiate your original premise, instead you've spewed out a diatribe of deflections, irrelevancies and inaccuracies. The irony is that for all the new radical bollox, your views are broadly similar to the sky fairy mantra you disparage.

What was my “original premise”? Oh yeah, that anal intercourse is unnatural, disgusting and fucked up. It’s very simple....there are no deflections, irrelevancies or inaccuracies. I’m sorry that you have never experienced a mob of tattoed pissed up  gays outside a boozer shouting abuse at heterosexual couples. I know you think they are all victims and need to be patted on the head but I live in the real world. It fucking happens every Friday and Saturday night outside South Clapham station at this time of year. Get your middle class , liberal arse down there and you might have an unfortunate clash with reality. 

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What was my “original premise”? Oh yeah, that anal intercourse is unnatural, disgusting and fucked up. It’s very simple....there are no deflections, irrelevancies or inaccuracies. I’m sorry that you have never experienced a mob of tattoed pissed up  gays outside a boozer shouting abuse at heterosexual couples. I know you think they are all victims and need to be patted on the head but I live in the real world. It fucking happens every Friday and Saturday night outside South Clapham station at this time of year. Get your middle class , liberal arse down there and you might have an unfortunate clash with reality. 

The biggest question here is that if you despise the thought of having your ringpiece torn in two, what the hell are you doing spending your weekend evenings hanging around well known homosexual hotspots?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The biggest question here is that if you despise the thought of having your ringpiece torn in two, what the hell are you doing spending your weekend evenings hanging around well known homosexual hotspots?

Is it some kind of confessional like it is with Punker's? Perhaps Judge is also catholic.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

As with like his penchant for stale croissants on his every-other Friday night out, he's simply waiting for the prices of 'out-of-date' condoms & Vaseline to be slashed.  Failing that, then he's confusing Clapham South with Clapham Common, in which case he's plying for trade and should have posted on the 'Whore Touting' thread. 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Actually, this was your original premise:-

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:50 AM, judgetwi said:

Yeah, anybody who thinks blokes shoving their cocks up some other bloke’s shit canal is fucking disgusting and perverted really wants to do it themselves.

Oh please fuck off with this hackneyed old shit. So if I want paedophiles hanged I really want to fuck children? If I want Millwall to lose every game I really love the fucking cunts?

Yeah right......whatever you say. Try and live in the real world now and again Mrs.

As you see, you blundered in with your size 14 boots in an attempt to debunk the psychology of the acceptance of one's own sexuality by using absurd examples to substantiate your POV.

Once you realised (or maybe you didn't) you were out of your depth, you made this into a series of homophobic diatribes. Your argument was so disorganised you even managed to include anti-liberalism, anti-establishment and class warrior rants. The only thing we learned is that you dislike bum fun whether straight or gay.  You strike me as one of those awful set-in-his-ways middle-aged bores whose idea of imaginative sex is man-on-top, socks on, lights off. Anyone unfortunate to be on the receiving end of your carnal administrations must be thankful that the whole ghastly process would be over in less than fifteen seconds...

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As you see, you blundered in with your size 14 boots in an attempt to debunk the psychology of the acceptance of one's own sexuality by using absurd examples to substantiate your POV.

Once you realised (or maybe you didn't) you were out of your depth, you made this into a series of homophobic diatribes. Your argument was so disorganised you even managed to include anti-liberalism, anti-establishment and class warrior rants. The only thing we learned is that you dislike bum fun whether straight or gay.  You strike me as one of those awful set-in-his-ways middle-aged bores whose idea of imaginative sex is man-on-top, socks on, lights off. Anyone unfortunate to be on the receiving end of your carnal administrations must be thankful that the whole ghastly process would be over in less than fifteen seconds...

Let it be known, that this is the very first time that You have genuinely made me laugh.

I've never once thought that you had it in you (to coin a phrase)

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I like to be on the bottom because it's minimum effort, win win situation and I'm a lazy cunt.

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is there any evidence that Judge likes anything?

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It had previously occurred to me that he's the worlds most miserable, curmudgeonly cunt. 

Makes Victor Meldrew seem positively chirpy.

He likes a kebab though and a drink,maybe we our catching him on his off days.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FRANKS left sock said:

He likes a kebab though and a drink,maybe we our catching him on his off days.

I don't think he has any days that aren't off days. I bet if he won a few million on the lottery, he'd start moaning because he had to drive a few miles to pick up the cheque.

2 minutes ago, Slippers said:

I know someone who won about £900k on the lottery .. he has never stopped moaning because it was a third share of £2.8 million jackpot .. apparently he met the two other winners and said that they were greedy cunts who didn't need the money.

It's seems to be a recurring theme that those who win vast sums of money, are usually fucking morons without a clue how to manage it. There was some silly bitch who won millions on the pools and was featured on the tabloid front pages under the headline 'SPEND SPEND SPEND!', she was broke within a couple of years, and more recently the ASBO scumbag who won 7 or 8 million and spunked the lot on mansions and buying cars to smash up with his pisshead mates. The prize however goes to the first big National lottery winner, who, when asked how the 5 million would change his life, stated that he would continue working at the toilet seat factory because he enjoyed it...

stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I just want to say you’ve been on top form the last fortnight.

I’m trying to think of the last time Judge didn’t steer a nom towards the supposed subjugation of the white working class.

Someone could nominate carbonated water and you can bet judge would find a way to bring it round to that topic. 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's seems to be a recurring theme that those who win vast sums of money, are usually fucking morons without a clue how to manage it. There was some silly bitch who won millions on the pools and was featured on the tabloid front pages under the headline 'SPEND SPEND SPEND!', she was broke within a couple of years, and more recently the ASBO scumbag who won 7 or 8 million and spunked the lot on mansions and buying cars to smash up with his pisshead mates. The prize however goes to the first big National lottery winner, who, when asked how the 5 million would change his life, stated that he would continue working at the toilet seat factory because he enjoyed it...

stupid fucking cunt.

Viv Nicholson 1961 .. she won £61,000. and spent it within about 5 years. When the cunt I know saw his numbers had come up with the £2.8 million jackpot there was a problem online and he it did know that there were other winners  and for several hours until he managed to get through to the lotto people he he thought that he as the sole winner and thought that with £2.8 million he could pack up working. So finding that he had only won £900k was like a body blow. Next thing he found out was that the other winners were two mates who spent £50 on lotto tickets between then and that they had, had other big wins before.

15 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I just want to say you’ve been on top form the last fortnight.

I’m trying to think of the last time Judge didn’t steer a nom towards the supposed subjugation of the white working class.

Someone could nominate carbonated water and you can bet judge would find a way to bring it round to that topic. 

"I just want to say you've been on top form the last fortnight"

Apple polishing teachers pet type cunt.

Sort yourself out, you're a fucking disgrace, and it saddens me to see you like this.