CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arseholes who go on tv quiz shows who are obviously thick as pig shit

Guest Boaby

Guest Boaby

Why the fuck would someone go on a tv quiz show if they are thick as pig shit. I’m fucked off with arseholes going on tv quiz shows, who would struggle to spell their own name. Case in point, the chase. Thick bastards 

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Why the fuck would someone go on a tv quiz show if they are thick as pig shit. I’m fucked off with arseholes going on tv quiz shows, who would struggle to spell their own name. Case in point, the chase. Thick bastards 

I can recall when a paddy went on The Generation Game. He came away with the sliding doors and conveyor belt. 

34 minutes ago, Boaby said:

I nominated this exact thing just over a year ago. Not a criticism, it still drives me insane, so worth another cunting. I recently saw an episode of the 'celebrity chase' featuring Joey Essex. Apparently William Shakespeare is a rapper. 

Thick cunts are far more annoying when they're obscenely rich, purely because they're thick.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
44 minutes ago, Boaby said:

I can just picture you posting this nom. In your GREEN cardigan. LoL.

Guest Boaby

Joey Essex has made a lot of money being a cunt. He can fuck off too. I can’t stand when some cunt gets asked a question and replies “it was a bit before my time”. Fuck off. 

Sorry, but nothing winds me up more than that fucking old crumbly off of eggheads. She gets asked a question such as "Who's the lead singer of the Foo fighters? A. Phil Cornwall, B. Dave Grohl or C. Frank Zappa"?

"Ooh I don't know, ooh ooh er.... I never heard of any  of them it'll to be a complete guess. Er I'll say Dave Grohl".

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry, but nothing winds me up more than that fucking old crumbly off of eggheads. She gets asked a question such as "Who's the lead singer of the Foo fighters? A. Phil Cornwall, B. Dave Grohl or C. Frank Zappa"?

"Ooh I don't know, ooh ooh er.... I never heard of any  of them it'll to be a complete guess. Er I'll say Dave Grohl".

Surprised to be told by a pal who has appeared on the show that off screen each of the eggheads are approachable and not at all up themselves ...  the Vine cunt however is a different matter altogether and of course that CJ twat is long since gone.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Daphne. She was on Bullseye in 1979, and she was even older then than she was last year. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Daphne. She was on Bullseye in 1979, and she was even older then than she was last year. 

I'd hit her bullseye with my ectoplasm anytime.

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Haha fucking hell, I thought I was the only one who had noticed this!

She tries to portray herself as some sort of doddering old cunt who doesn't know anything about events post 1935 unless they involve the activities of the Women's Institute.

The crafty hag is as bright as a button though, and what's more, she is undoubtedly fucking the fat bald cunt with glasses.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She tries to portray herself as some sort of doddering old cunt who doesn't know anything about events post 1935 unless they involve the activities of the Women's Institute.

The crafty hag is as bright as a button though, and what's more, she is undoubtedly fucking the fat bald cunt with glasses.

I get the distinct impression that CJ, is one of those really bitchy poofs.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I find it quite surprising that both you and Gypps watch Eggheads and don't seem to have absorbed any of the intelligence on display. It really is quite remarkable how you both come across as thick as two week old custard with an extra helping of bicarbonate of soda.

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/gy5dvx/i-went-on-eggheads-just-to-fuck-with-them

2 hours ago, Boaby said:

All that's needed is a waiting list: thickos earn money and prizes. An archetypal chav family could become, say, £50k better off after taxes and restrictions, post-game show. Just imagine it. All that money could mean time to escape the factory floor to potter about.

Is this why you've started commenting recently?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I find it quite surprising that both you and Gypps watch Eggheads and don't seem to have absorbed any of the intelligence on display. It really is quite remarkable how you both come across as thick as two week old custard with an extra helping of bicarbonate of soda.

Gypps probably looks like Olive from “On the Buses”.........

lol.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Gypps probably looks like Olive from “On the Buses”.........

lol.

A discredit to Anna Karen whilst also being a credit to Anna Karen for her sublime acting ability at portraying a thick as shit, ugly old pikey. , sorry, I meant traveller. Good point. Well made.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet you cuffed your carrot when you watched that as a boy eh? 

Imagine his proud Mum, boasting to the other mums at the school gates...

"I never have to nag my little Punkape to eat his fruit or veg. Carrots, bananas, cucumbers, disappear in a flash, such a good boy. And he keeps on at me to speak to Father O'Flaherty about him being an altar boy!"

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A discredit to Anna Karen whilst also being a credit to Anna Karen for her sublime acting ability at portraying a thick as shit, ugly old pikey. , sorry, I meant traveller. Good point. Well made.

Anna Karen was a swimsuit model before she was an actress.

i would assume she had a nice arse and all photos were taken whilst her head was underwater.