CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piers morgan

Guest Boaby

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Nothing else really needs to be said. He knows what he is, and everyone else does too.

I don't.  I've heard about two Piers Brighton, but not one in Morgan and I live in Windsor. 

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A detailed and well structured nomination, bursting at the seams with cutting edge humour and satire to entertain the discerning membership of the corner...

fuck off Albert you ridiculous fucking cunt.

Now that's fukkin funny

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Nothing else really needs to be said. He knows what he is, and everyone else does too.

Booby, seriously now. See that face-less black & white picture above Your name. well, if you've managed to read this far, and have understood,  then it's called an 'avatar'.  An 'avatar' can be a picture of Your own choosing, get me?  Nahh, didn't think you would.

1 hour ago, Boaby said:

I cannot fathom this cunt. I hope photographs of him lying in the street, semi-drunk and hungover, with a cock and balls drawn on his face, his shoes nicked, and a johnny hanging out of his arse, become published.

The same goes for Piers Morgan.

Guest 'eavensabove

Booby. Just for security reasons, can you PM the 1st & 3rd numbers of your PIN to me please..  Cheers.

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Thanks for those, but silly me, sorry Booby,  I meant the 2nd & 4th numbers please. Thanks again in advance. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

This comes as little surprise, considering the size of your brain and the fact you probably shit in people's gardens when you're out rifling through celebrity bins 'researching' your next book.

My research is done, and was easily gained. My next Tome is titled: The Life of Wolfie Buffoon.

It's a collection of all of Your posts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I don't.  I've heard about two Piers Brighton, but not one in Morgan and I live in Windsor. 

They only have 1 pier in Brighton since frank crashed his boat into one of them.

fire2_med.jpg.73f92c88983f668d6ff92408eefcce9a.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

They only have 1 pier in Brighton since frank crashed his boat into one of them.

fire2_med.jpg.73f92c88983f668d6ff92408eefcce9a.jpg

Are you quite sure, that Franks boat wasn't sank by a piece of drift wood?