CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piers morgan

Guest Boaby

48 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I tend to agree Barnyard. They have us just where they want us and they are our key-holders. It will 2022 the earliest before all restrictions are lifted, and even by then this same virus would have returned just like flu does every year.  

Couldn't they domesticate it and turn it into either a food item or a pet?

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm a big fan of candle holders. Or birthday cakes as they're called. 

I guess that birthday's burn you up, then. You need to find a perfect match.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bernard Fuck

Piers Moron is just playing his preset role as 'agent provocateur'. Anyone who isn't a Guardian columnist beats him up in open debate, Grauniad shitters wilt and fade out with a series of stuttering "but but but" expressions then totter off to their Notting Hill town house and crack open some wine from their Lombardy estate limited production and yak to their limousine Liberal fwiends about the injustice of the world while living in 96% white, exclusive neighbourhoods.

• 3 weeks later...

This dogs cock will hopefully loose his job at GMB due to the appalling viewing figures recently released. He has managed to loose half of the audience in just two months, the morale high ground gesturing turd should remember when he called the shots as a grubby tabloid editor,  phones were hacked including the murdered school girl Milly Dowler that he later admitted listening to, and fake pictures were published criticising our soldiers,  yet when interviewing anyone he instantly (in hindsight) knows what should have been done and when. Plus more importantly he is called Piers the Punch and Judy faced serpent...

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

This dogs cock will hopefully loose his job at GMB due to the appalling viewing figures recently released. He has managed to loose half of the audience in just two months, the morale high ground gesturing turd should remember when he called the shots as a grubby tabloid editor,  phones were hacked including the murdered school girl Milly Dowler that he later admitted listening to, and fake pictures were published criticising our soldiers,  yet when interviewing anyone he instantly (in hindsight) knows what should have been done and when. Plus more importantly he is called Piers the Punch and Judy faced serpent...

Piers "Morgan" Moron had it made when he took over Larry King's prestigious CNN slot on primetime American TV. True to form he got Joe Public's back up and the show was canned. To be fair his opinions on gun control were sound but no one likes a foreigner pontificating on home turf. To this day, I still don't understand how he walked away unscathed from the Viglen share scandal but that's another story.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

To this day, I still don't understand how he walked away unscathed from the Viglen share scandal but that's another story.

Indeed, the cunt should have done time for that.

It also amazes me that the Mirror ever had a City column in the first place. None of their readers have any money, and even if they did what sort of fucking idiot would invest it based on the advice from a paper that was once owned by Bob Maxwell?

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove

He did the right thing by fucking-off to USA. 

Throwing acid in the face of a person is wrong (in some peoples eyes) but Morgan needs a dousing. A subsequent Litmus test would reveal his true innocence.  

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It also amazes me that the Mirror ever had a City column in the first place. None of their readers have any money, and even if they did what sort of fucking idiot would invest it based on the advice from a paper that was once owned by Bob Maxwell?

He's a Teflon bastard for sure where no shit will stick to him. He'll get his comeuppance one day and it'll be fucking great viewing especially all the other greedy establishment cunts he'll take down with him kicking a screaming.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

The smug little bastard has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen. Clarkson should have been given an OBE for twatting him.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The smug little bastard has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen. Clarkson should have been given an OBE for twatting him.

Susanna definitely has a spunkable face for a stuck up little goody two shoes tart.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wasn't Bob trying to float the Mirrors pension fund?

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

Unless he does a David Icke and declares himself to be the son of the godhead he will just keep making a comeback.

15 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Unless he does a David Icke and declares himself to be the son of the godhead he will just keep making a comeback.

Or he appears on a list of names with Yewtree written at the top. Then again, if that happens he'll probably get offered a contract by the BBC, they're fond of that sort.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The smug little bastard has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

I've marked the spot...

See the source image