CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piers morgan

Guest Boaby

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I find piers entertaining though. Its great when he steams into cunts who need steaming into to.

He's just a smarmy-gloater. It wouldn't be so bad if he was whiter than white himself. He's no fucking saint himself, and it's him that needs to be grilled, big time. I bet he'd break. 

I would brand the name 'Millie Dowler' on this cunts head with a red hot poker and then shit in his faux upper middle class gob before throwing him to the lions,a weapons grade nuclear cunt that desrves a fucking good hidin'.I sincerely hope that one day someone somewhere turns up with a Harris/Hall/Barrymore story that buries the cunt once and for all.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Already had his hand in the till when he bought northern rock with the help of 500miliion of tax players money....bless the hippy cunt.

He had his cock in the till too. That's how he come into money.  

43 minutes ago, Neil said:

I would brand the name 'Millie Dowler' on this cunts head with a red hot poker and then shit in his faux upper middle class gob before throwing him to the lions,a weapons grade nuclear cunt that desrves a fucking good hidin'.I sincerely hope that one day someone somewhere turns up with a Harris/Hall/Barrymore story that buries the cunt once and for all.

Hand the cunt over to me. Job will be done properly.

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bill you dirty old cunt she is 49! At least 2 x the age of your hunting ground....

Doesn’t rule out bashing one out over her boat race Ed. I didn’t say I wanted to take her out for a KFC or anything romantic did I?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Piers' mouth has been working before his brain again. As much as I hate the cunt he is still entitled to an opinion but the mentalist's are a bit pissed off with his latest offering - I do hope they don't get too upset as I don't want my journey to work tomorrow getting disrupted by some selfish cunt hanging from a bridge.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Piers' mouth has been working before his brain again. As much as I hate the cunt he is still entitled to an opinion but the mentalist's are a bit pissed off with his latest offering - I do hope they don't get too upset as I don't want my journey to work tomorrow getting disrupted by some selfish cunt hanging from a bridge.

What or who is his latest target?

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A ginger and a brown, but mainly the brown.

That bubble-head chick-a-boo slag needs to shut her thick fucking cunt mouth. Whining that she's a victim of inherent British racism... 

Yeah, the 30 million of taxpayers money paid into her account for doing the square root of nothing, the mansions, Bentleys etc' and the tens of millions of public money spent on her wedding. It must be awful to have suffered all this racism. I genuinely hope she gets gang raped by a pack of AIDS infected, BLM crack niggaz. 

I suppose the only comfort for Liz & Phil, is that at least the Ginger cuckold isn't actually blood family. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That bubble-head chick-a-boo slag needs to shut her thick fucking cunt mouth. Whining that she's a victim of inherent British racism... 

Yeah, the 30 million of taxpayers money paid into her account for doing the square root of nothing, the mansions, Bentleys etc' and the tens of millions of public money spent on her wedding. It must be awful to have suffered all this racism. I genuinely hope she gets gang raped by a pack of AIDS infected, BLM crack niggaz. 

I suppose the only comfort for Liz & Phil, is that at least the Ginger cuckold isn't actually blood family. 

Erm...ditto!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The ginge won't  be long for this world. That complexion in the Florida sunshine and I'll give it 2 years before the first bout of skin cancer takes hold.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t work out why people even remotely care about any of this let alone work up the energy to be gratuitously offensive about people who have zero impact on their  lives. I regard this as an irrelevant side show. Nothing whatsoever to do with anyone. Just look the other way.

Just now, cuntspotter said:

I can’t work out why people even remotely care about any of this let alone work up the energy to be gratuitously offensive about people who have zero impact on their  lives. I regard this as an irrelevant side show. Nothing whatsoever to do with anyone. Just look the other way.

Don't tell me what to do.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t know where you’ve been hiding these past few years or what you do for a living, but many people’s working and daily lives are affected by hysterical wokeness, from MSM to company HR panic & protocols. It’s insidious and and all encompassing and it has seeped into British culture. These two pampered cunts have now pointed the cross hairs directly at the monarchy and are attempting to implicate Great Britain...not just the press. Every slimey, one agenda Gobshite are now galloping out of the woodwork and screaming about ‘colonialism’ for fuck’s sake. It deserves to be called out for what it is however Cuntmanly that may be, because this may end very badly indeed.

I suppose you are still keeping your fingers crossed that Neville Chamberlain’s ‘piece of paper’ pans out well for us all?

• Like 2