CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tourists taking shit photos

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Whenever I end up somewhere with a famous landmark, statute or building, I've very rarely felt the need to take a blurry, poorly lit, portrait orientated iphone photo of it, partially obscured by my finger and someone else's head.

If I did want to get a photo of it, I'd at least want someone I know, or something interesting to be happening around it, as I'm taking it. Why do so many tourists feel so compelled to take a fucking shit, completely generic shot of the Eiffel tower, stars on the Hollywood boulevard or any similar attraction?

No-one ever looks back through these millions of photos that must exist globally, clogging up iclouds and hard drives and desk draws. And if you did want to remember what you saw, you could just google the fucking thing and get a crisp, high definition, well framed shot of it.

Fucking morons.

57 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Whenever I end up somewhere with a famous landmark, statute or building, I've very rarely felt the need to take a blurry, poorly lit, portrait orientated iphone photo of it, partially obscured by my finger and someone else's head.

If I did want to get a photo of it, I'd at least want someone I know, or something interesting to be happening around it, as I'm taking it. Why do so many tourists feel so compelled to take a fucking shit, completely generic shot of the Eiffel tower, stars on the Hollywood boulevard or any similar attraction?

No-one ever looks back through these millions of photos that must exist globally, clogging up iclouds and hard drives and desk draws. And if you did want to remember what you saw, you could just google the fucking thing and get a crisp, high definition, well framed shot of it.

Fucking morons.

Are you one of the local "sights/sites"?

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fucking morons.

Great subject for a nom but it’s a bit thin, and very poorly executed. Caramelised hot nut vendors, dog shit and those immigrant cup and ball scammers on Westminster bridge is more your forte. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Great subject for a nom but it’s a bit thin, and very poorly executed. Caramelised hot nut vendors, dog shit and those immigrant cup and ball scammers on Westminster bridge is more your forte. 

I've lived in London for 4 years and avoid spending time in any part of the city that borders on the river, just so I can avoid all of the above. Fucking wankers.

25 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I've lived in London for 4 years and avoid spending time in any part of the city that borders on the river, just so I can avoid all of the above. Fucking wankers.

It’s the idiots that worry about walking into frame and politely pause to allow these cunts to take a shot. Some tourist whore gave me the ‘huh?!’ face when I slowly shuffled into her fat family on a bridge pic. I swore at her and felt awful. 

23 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I had you down as part of the Drill music scene. At one point I thought you might even be "Incognito" himself, but apparently not,

Guest Bill Stickers
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I had you down as part of the Drill music scene. At one point I thought you might even be "Incognito" himself, but apparently not,

Man like Bill.

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Yes you spend all your time trolling around Hampstead Heath with 'Cum Whore' felt tipped on you forehead

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, nuke2000 said:

Yes you spend all your time trolling around Hampstead Heath with 'Cum Whore' felt tipped on you forehead

I can't say I've spent much time in Hampstead but you seem to know a lot about it. Do you go raping up there often?

4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I can't say I've spent much time in Hampstead but you seem to know a lot about it. Do you go raping up there often?

I think alluding sex crimes against a fellow punter crosses the line. If you must go down the schoolboy LCD route, then polite enquiries as to the frequency of paid glory-hole attendance might suffice, otherwise cease and desist the rape angle. Ta.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

I think alluding sex crimes against a fellow punter crosses the line. If you must go down the schoolboy LCD route, then polite enquiries as to the frequency of paid glory-hole attendance might suffice, otherwise cease and desist the rape angle. Ta.

Thanks Mrs Roops.

4 hours ago, sean5302 said:

Fucking morons, eh?

I wonder if they can spell "drawer"?

Welcome to our wonderful community Sean5302. I hope your nominations are original and witty.I hope that you are from a refined civilised background as we have a few chippy, working class oddballs on here.

Watch out for Decimus and Noakes.Both of them have ulterior motives and want to destroy Christianity with false news.

Enjoy.