CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear a burka in the U.K.

Earl of Punkape

This is not Tripoli, Medina or Cairo and the Burka should be banned forthwith.

Boris Johnson was wrong to say Islamic women should be allowed to wear Burkas. He is out of touch with the vast majority who want them outlawed.A head veil is acceptable and compatible with those in Christian orders.Boris however, superbly caricatures the Burka wearer with his letterbox and bank robber analogies....lol.

If Islamic fuckwits don’t like this they should fuck off to Iraq or some other totalitarian Islamic shithole.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

This is not Tripoli, Medina or Cairo and the Burka should be banned forthwith.

Boris Johnson was wrong to say Islamic women should be allowed to wear Burkas. He is out of touch with the vast majority who want them outlawed.A head vale is acceptable and compatible with those in Christian orders.Boris however, superbly caricatures the Burka wearer with his letterbox and bank robber analogies....lol.

If Islamic fuckwits don’t like this they should fuck off to Iraq or some other totalitarian Islamic shithole.

I don't mind the burqa. Half of the fucking pigs trotting around the UK today are orange, with either no eyebrows or ridiculously large caricatures of eyebrows, covered in tattoos, and are grotesquely overweight because fat shaming has been vilified in the media. 

Enforce it as standard issue dress for the native British women who look like the above and do everyone a fucking favour, for fuck sake.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't mind the burqa. Half of the fucking pigs trotting around the UK today are orange, with either no eyebrows or ridiculously large caricatures of eyebrows, covered in tattoos, and are grotesquely overweight because fat shaming has been vilified in the media. 

Enforce it as standard issue dress for the native British women who look like the above and do everyone a fucking favour, for fuck sake.

Even the ones you describe wouldn't be remotely interested in you so I don't see what your issue is here.

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Even the ones you describe wouldn't be remotely interested in you so I don't see what your issue is here.

Whereas all the girls go crazy over wizened little bald men who live in bungalows.

I imagine that in the short periods of time when you're not comatose with drink, you're beating them off with a stick.

I don't mind headscarves and all that, but the burqas are so dull and I consider it rather rude for a woman to cover up their mouths. Makes it harder for me to fantasise what my cock would look like stretching their lips. At the very least they should add some goggly eyes and colour to the things to they look like Pac Man ghosts. Every time I walk into a woman wearing a burqa I feel like I'm going to get a shuriken to the throat...

Guest 'eavensabove

The Burger is an essential piece of kit whilst nicking stuff from ASDA. Pork-chops & Blackgammon aplenty can be stashed under each armpit and no cunt gives a flying fuck, and neither will those daffy-dick-headed security personnel give chase. Every cunt simply gives you a wide berth, and should anything drop upon the floor from within the confines of your Burger, you just kneel and shout 'Allah Be Praised' whilst facing East and pretend to pray to enable you to scoop-up your gratis at the expense of some other arsehole.  Fair enough, you have to put-up with: "look at that filthy Mushy bitch" and the likes, but by spraying yourself with Holland & Barret's 'Oil of Semtex' as a deterrent, shoplifting becomes a breeze.  

Guest Ollyboro

Ruth Davidson has pulled her disgusting sausage fingers from her wife's rancid blut to tweet her disapproval of Boris Johnson. Now there's a woman who would definitely suit a burka. The fat cunt.

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't mind headscarves and all that, but the burqas are so dull and I consider it rather rude for a woman to cover up their mouths. Makes it harder for me to fantasise what my cock would look like stretching their lips. At the very least they should add some goggly eyes and colour to the things to they look like Pac Man ghosts. Every time I walk into a woman wearing a burqa I feel like I'm going to get a shuriken to the throat...

Where the fuck have you been? I wanted to talk about Picard's return, but without Quincy SpaceOddyseyFingers around I've had no one to geek out with.

• Like 1

The burka is an out of date oppressive item of clothing that has no place in Western society. Which it is oppressive, primitive, authoritarian bollocks to be honest. These women are not allowed to express their freedom as an individual because of the religious fairy tale they have been made to follow.

Why don't they all fuck off to a primitive country that loves this bullshit,  i was thinking about wearing a balaclava in the street come winter, a man has to keep warm and to express my civil rights.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Burger is an essential piece of kit whilst nicking stuff from ASDA. Pork-chops & Blackgammon aplenty can be stashed under each armpit and no cunt gives a flying fuck, and neither will those daffy-dick-headed security personnel give chase. Every cunt simply gives you a wide berth, and should anything drop upon the floor from within the confines of your Burger, you just kneel and shout 'Allah Be Praised' whilst facing East and pretend to pray to enable you to scoop-up your gratis at the expense of some other arsehole.  Fair enough, you have to put-up with: "look at that filthy Mushy bitch" and the likes, but by spraying yourself with Holland & Barret's 'Oil of Semtex' as a deterrent, shoplifting becomes a breeze.  

I've never had to wear a burka for that. I get by with my Esmeralda dress and roller skates. 

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Ruth Davidson has pulled her disgusting sausage fingers from her wife's rancid blut to tweet her disapproval of Boris Johnson. Now there's a woman who would definitely suit a burka. The fat cunt.

Spot on comment. I've also added a like to try and get your ratio below Dec's.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Shut up you idiot.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've never had to wear a burka for that. I get by with my Esmeralda dress and roller skates. 

… and of course we know where upon your person you hid the bottles. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Shut up you idiot.

Go fuck yourself.

You're a bit of a Berk, a. 

81ad11a1372625e0e36261f97e36a0004f235d6a

Edited by 'eavensabove
Wolf Wolf