CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear a burka in the U.K.

Earl of Punkape

Guest Erroreptile404
17 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So if we are remaking Alien...which inevitably will happen.   Who gets the gig?

Richard E Grant in a full burka.  Is that who the BBC would cast as Sigourney?

FFs don't give them any ideas, the studio already buggered up the Prometheus/Alien prequel saga by interfering with Ridley Scott's ideas and plot by bringing the Aliens back which isn't what it was supposed to be about.

No if they made it today there naturally wouldn't be any female crew allowed on the Nostromo as to fit in with muslim culture!

3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

FFs don't give them any ideas, the studio already buggered up the Prometheus/Alien prequel saga by interfering with Ridley Scott's ideas and plot by bringing the Aliens back which isn't what it was supposed to be about.

No if they made it today there naturally wouldn't be any female crew allowed on the Nostomo as to fit in with muslim culture!

Burka huggers!

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

No if they made it today there naturally wouldn't be any female crew allowed on the Nostomo as to fit in with muslim culture!

Yes I figure the strong woman type would be replaced with a limp wristed homosexual to get the pink pound at the box office and the wearing of a burka would open up the lucrative Middle East market.  That’s a perfect BBC casting meeting concluded.    Now shall we put a black woman in the Emily Pankhust role?  Ohh we did that already last week?  Good.   So all we need now is for Idris Elba to play the role of Queen Elizabeth and we have fucking cracked it.   Full burka of course.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes I figure the strong woman type would be replaced with a limp wristed homosexual to get the pink pound at the box office and the wearing of a burka would open up the lucrative Middle East market.  That’s a perfect BBC casting meeting concluded.    Now shall we put a black woman in the Emily Pankhust role?  Ohh we did that already last week?  Good.   So all we need now is for Idris Elba to play the role of Queen Elizabeth and we have fucking cracked it.   Full burka of course.

The world has gone bonkers

pc-world_1.png?duH16YQxlDPv5HFcI.wIm5YF.

5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Spike Milligan tried to involve Asians in science fiction, during the 70s, with his 'Pakistani Daleks' sketches.

It didn't go down well.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spike Milligan tried to involve Asians in science fiction, during the 70s, with his 'Pakistani Daleks' sketches.

It didn't go down well.

Yes I remember those sketches.   The Darleks where said to be utterly fucking insenced at being portrayed as filthy brown scum.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't mind the burqa. Half of the fucking pigs trotting around the UK today are orange, with either no eyebrows or ridiculously large caricatures of eyebrows, covered in tattoos, and are grotesquely overweight because fat shaming has been vilified in the media. 

Enforce it as standard issue dress for the native British women who look like the above and do everyone a fucking favour, for fuck sake.

Fuck me, you really hate the British working class with a passion don’t you? That’s probably because, out in Carrotcruncherland they’re the only cunts you come across.

You ain’t see nothing yet.

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

You think the Telegraph and the Times are tabloid rags ?

You really are an ignorant, lower-strata morlock.

I could find a more informative and intelligent sub-species in an Albanian special needs clinic.

Humour, in any form, is completely lost on you. You’re a complete prick. Fuck off.

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

You think the Telegraph and the Times are tabloid rags ?

You really are an ignorant, lower-strata morlock.

I could find a more informative and intelligent sub-species in an Albanian special needs clinic.

Don't ever change

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know why you're so hostile to the notion. The cunt is almost an octogenarian, a bungalow is almost certainly guaranteed to be a heavy point of reference in the new series.

Nor you, you despicable fucking shitecunt 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank, before the cancer kicked in 

I'm not so sure...  The woman is not exactly what I'd call a dog faced whore. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It didn't go down well.

If only he'd called them Darklips, I'm sure that the ratings would have soared:

"Dr Patel and The Darklips" - episode 1.  Immigration

tumblr_lrdc09dONi1qdnwiro1_400.gif

Guest Hector
On 8/8/2018 at 5:30 PM, Iam Ape said:

Oh, you mean the correct spelling? Yeah, sorry about that.

There is more than one spelling for burka, all are valid. However,  the most common use is burka. If you wish to use an alternative spelling because you think it might somehow set you out from the common crowd, think again.

Wanka

23 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I think @Punkape should worry less about cunts wearing the burqa, and more about what his kiddy-fiddler religion has been up to again, at Downside and Ampleforth. Never has there been a more perverse, corrupt and downright depraved institution than the Roman Catholic Church. 

Has @Punkape been asked for an opinion about the goings on at Ampleforth College yet?

On 8/8/2018 at 4:51 PM, Decimus said:

I don't mind the burqa. Half of the fucking pigs trotting around the UK today are orange, with either no eyebrows or ridiculously large caricatures of eyebrows, covered in tattoos, and are grotesquely overweight because fat shaming has been vilified in the media. 

Enforce it as standard issue dress for the native British women who look like the above and do everyone a fucking favour, for fuck sake.

On 8/8/2018 at 5:18 PM, Roadkill said:

I don't mind headscarves and all that, but the burqas are so dull and I consider it rather rude for a woman to cover up their mouths. Makes it harder for me to fantasise what my cock would look like stretching their lips. At the very least they should add some goggly eyes and colour to the things to they look like Pac Man ghosts. Every time I walk into a woman wearing a burqa I feel like I'm going to get a shuriken to the throat...

14 minutes ago, Hector said:

There is more than one spelling for burka, all are valid. However,  the most common use is burka. If you wish to use an alternative spelling because you think it might somehow set you out from the common crowd, think again.

Wanka

It seems I’m not the only person who uses the burqa spelling. 

Imbecile.

25 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Has @Punkape been asked for an opinion about the goings on at Ampleforth College yet?

What goes on at any public school is none of your business.

If you want proper consensus on the topic do a nomination on it.

You and the rest of the hoi-polloi can get your clumsy, left wing atheist opinions aired.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

What goes on at any public school is none of your business.

If you want proper consensus on the topic do a nomination on it.

You and the rest of the hoi-polloi can get your clumsy, left wing atheist opinions aired.

Educational establishments are key to mankind's future. Schools have a duty to prepare our children for adult life ensuring they are model citizens who contribute to the good of society. If instead they are churning out spiritually and psychologically damaged goods due to the moral greed of individuals who are then protected by the institutions they serve then it is very much our business especially if we all have to contribute, whether directly or indirectly, to make good the damage those institutions have done.

So Punky, as The Corner's banner-waver to an institution that has been shown to be morally corrupt, just what is your opinion?

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Educational establishments are key to mankind's future. Schools have a duty to prepare our children for adult life ensuring they are model citizens who contribute to the good of society. If instead they are churning out spiritually and psychologically damaged goods due to the moral greed of individuals who are then protected by the institutions they serve then it is very much our business especially if we all have to contribute, whether directly or indirectly, to make good the damage those institutions have made.

So Punky, as The Corner's banner-holder to an institution that has been shown to be morally corrupt, just what is your opinion?

I understand that there is evidence that many of these schools are receiving subsidies and tax relief that state school do not get on account of these "public" schools being registered as charities. I am sure that I read a recent claim that it cost the state more per pupil in these schools than it does in the state sector. There is also a similar racket going on with private hospitals.

Charitable status gives independent schools certain tax exemptions. Lately this has been under threat as it was proposed the schools would have to show that local communities share in the benefits (eg opening sports halls & grounds and swimming pools to state schools and/or the general public) if they were to continue to receive charitable status. About a quarter of private schools decided they could do without charitable status though that might change as the govt very recently watered down the Green Paper proposals.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Charitable status gives independent schools certain tax exemptions. Lately this has been under threat as it was proposed the schools would have to show that local communities share in the benefits (eg opening sports and swimming pools to state schools or the general public) if they were to continue to receive charitable status. About a quarter of private schools decided they could do without charitable status though that might change as the govt very recently watered down the Green Paper proposals.

Did they chuck them in the swimming pools, then?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Educational establishments are key to mankind's future. Schools have a duty to prepare our children for adult life ensuring they are model citizens who contribute to the good of society. If instead they are churning out spiritually and psychologically damaged goods due to the moral greed of individuals who are then protected by the institutions they serve then it is very much our business especially if we all have to contribute, whether directly or indirectly, to make good the damage those institutions have done.

So Punky, as The Corner's banner-waver to an institution that has been shown to be morally corrupt, just what is your opinion?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

So Punky, as The Corner's banner-waver to an institution that has been shown to be morally corrupt, juust what is your opinion?

I’d be delighted to give you my opinion but the topic needs a nomination off it’s own.

I’m sure someone will oblige..?,