CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear a burka in the U.K.

Earl of Punkape

Guest Ollyboro
On 8/8/2018 at 7:10 PM, DrCunt said:

Spot on comment. I've also added a like to try and get your ratio below Dec's.

I appreciate the sentiment, Doc, I really do, but don't do it to him. His collection of likes is all he's got. That and his 25 metre swimming certificate. Both feature prominently on his CV and shouldn't be trifled with. 

9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I appreciate the sentiment, Doc, I really do, but don't do it to him. His collection of likes is all he's got. That and his 25 metre swimming certificate. Both feature prominently on his CV and shouldn't be trifled with. 

One thing that doesn't "feature prominently on his CV" is any kind of English qualification based on his dreadful Norfolk Haunting bullshite. Part 2 better be a fuck load more interesting to rescue the steaming turd of a nom

Guest DrCunt
31 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Oh go on then, have another one. you talked me into it you smooth talking smoggy bastard!

Guest DrCunt
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One thing that doesn't "feature prominently on his CV" is any kind of English qualification based on his dreadful Norfolk Haunting bullshite. Part 2 better be a fuck load more interesting to rescue the steaming turd of a nom

I would like to state, quite categorically, for the record, that Decs does not provide a good representative example of the Norfolk population. To be fair, he is a million times more articulate.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

There surely are few things as intimidating as a pair of brown eyes looking your way as you pass a burqua in the street. And they are usually mob handed too. Whoever is behind the veil needs to be taken to one side and asked to respect our British culture - go to Wetherspoons, drink 6 pints of Doom Bar, nip to the bookies for a bet, back to 'Spoons, for a greasy fry-up, drink another skinful of ale, puke the lot up over some poor cunt, get into a scuffle with the old cunts smoking outside and get arrested and banged up. I've seen many a berk in 'Spoons but no burquas. The Asian ladies would fucking love it I reckon. Get yer veils off and be English.

57 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I would like to state, quite categorically, for the record, that Decs does not provide a good representative example of the Norfolk population. To be fair, he is a million times more articulate.

We've got a few of these vile eastern miscreants lucking here, all hold some kind of record or local privilege in their backwards home land.

@Neil holds the all east anglia record of most consecutive wanking attempts and success in a 24 hour period. Both stand at an even 100.

@'eavensabove is given the freedom of his inbreed parish every full moon, for obvious reasons

And @Drew P Pissflaps has the dubious world record of longest time spent within the four walls of a bungalow whilst being completely pissed out of his fucking skull on kestrel super and lidl cider.

Guest DrCunt
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We've got a few of these vile eastern miscreants lucking here, all hold some kind of record or local privilege in their backwards home land.

@Neil holds the all east anglia record of most consecutive wanking attempts and success in a 24 hour period. Both stand at an even 100.

@'eavensabove is given the freedom of his inbreed parish every full moon, for obvious reasons

And @Drew P Pissflaps has the dubious world record of longest time spent within the four walls of a bungalow whilst being completely pissed out of his fucking skull on kestrel super and lidl cider.

Well, I hate to tell you this, I am Norfolk born, Norfolk bred, strong in the arm, thick in the head... as the saying goes.

'eavens is a fucking outlander and needs exterminating. Despite the backward nature of this area, he is still beyond peculiar.

On 8/8/2018 at 2:23 PM, Punkape said:

This is not Tripoli, Medina or Cairo and the Burka should be banned forthwith.

Boris Johnson was wrong to say Islamic women should be allowed to wear Burkas. He is out of touch with the vast majority who want them outlawed.A head veil is acceptable and compatible with those in Christian orders.Boris however, superbly caricatures the Burka wearer with his letterbox and bank robber analogies....lol.

If Islamic fuckwits don’t like this they should fuck off to Iraq or some other totalitarian Islamic shithole.

To be honest the last time I visited Alderley Edge and Wimslowsic they were both very much like Cairo or Tunstall on market day so you have no room to talk.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oi, Cunt. I'll have you know that my breeding stock has a traceable family tree. Sure, it may have a few kinks, but they're on my Cousins side. 

cocktail_stick.png

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oi, Cunt. I'll have you know that my breeding stock has a traceable family tree. Sure, it may have a few kinks, but they're on my Cousins side. 

cocktail_stick.png

I pity poor doc C if he's your neighbour or perhaps he's your doctor responsible for the weekly Thorazine and enema treatment?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I pity poor doc C if he's your neighbour or perhaps he's your doctor responsible for the weekly Thorazine and enema treatment?

Neighbours! What the fuck are they? I distance myself for the good benefit of all. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How's your cliff edge home these days? Next big storm, invite Neil, decs and drew around for a dinner party, drug them between courses, then fuck off 

They're renting it. That poxy King Canute speech failed me miserably, Stubbs. I want me 50 quid back. 

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Blimey, they've increased their prices. 

@Drew P Pissflaps has to; his bungalow has a leaking roof and Aldi strong cider has gone up

@Neil needs extra cash to pay for the op to repair his battered and snapped banjo string, for obvious reasons

And @Decimus is just following the others, just as he follows the herd here and in his stupid life, the thick cunt.