CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Toyah Wilcox and Robert Fripp

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Saw this warbling speech impediment back in early nineties with her guitarist husband performing in a seedy Brighton night club (there is nowhere seedier than a Brighton seafront night club - even the non chutney ferret clubs were all appalling). They were really dismal! The awful racket they made was not music, just noise.
I dared to light a cigarette (it used to be allowed back then) and Ms Wilcox stopped the song and told me to put it out as they had to breathe. Well fuck me, you were playing in a fucking nightclub not the Albert fucking hall you know.
Needless to say as a paying customer I said fuck off and chain smoked the whole rest of the gig. It was priceless the look on her face when the bouncers did nothing as I knew them and as I said smoking was allowed.

Previously her twatt of a husband refused to let my friend take his photo after a different gig. My friend congratulated him on a great gig (this one was not with the warbling witch) and politely asked for a photo and Mr Fripp said no and told him to fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes

His frippertronics and experimental works outside of King Crimson were not so good, with one great exception, an album called exposure which had other artists such as Daryl Hall, the immortal Peter Gabriel and Peter Hamill from Van der Graaf Generator on it.

Though King Crimson is one of my favourite bands, Fripp has 'I'm hard work' written all over his face. Somehow it doesn't surprise me he told your mate to fuck off. Now I've mentioned it, there are a few other words I would like to write on his face.

His frippertronics and experimental works outside of King Crimson were not so good, with one great exception, an album called exposure which had other artists such as Daryl Hall, the immortal Peter Gabriel and Peter Hamill from Van der Graaf Generator on it.

I had this. I think Adrian Belew sang the title song. I also liked "I advance masked" with Andy Summers". Mr Fripp is now a motivational speaker. Although if you see him on YouTube he comes across as rather lacklustre.

• 6 years later...
On 16/08/2014 at 15:20, Rev said:

I kind of liked some of King Crimson stuff. There's no denying that Fripp's a good guitarist, but equally no denying his Telytubby wife's a completely talentless cunt.

Robert Fripp is a bit of a guitar wizard. The man can play any genre...very, very well. He is a great jazz player with a fantastic grasp of harmony and tremendous chord knowledge. His King Crimson career peaked twice.. from 72 to74... and from 81 to 84. Both times coinciding with Bill Bruford occupancy of the drum stool. “Red” and “discipline” are my very favourites. Having said that..he seems very much on the spectrum and acknowledges that he is difficult to work with.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
40 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I quite liked her music .. it was great for parkinmg up somewhere near the M6 and blasting across with the CB radio on channel 19

Its a mystery tooooooo meeeeeeee

On 16/08/2014 at 15:15, Alfie Noakes said:

Saw this warbling speech impediment back in early nineties with her guitarist husband performing in a seedy Brighton night club (there is nowhere seedier than a Brighton seafront night club - even the non chutney ferret clubs were all appalling). They were really dismal! The awful racket they made was not music, just noise.
I dared to light a cigarette (it used to be allowed back then) and Ms Wilcox stopped the song and told me to put it out as they had to breathe. Well fuck me, you were playing in a fucking nightclub not the Albert fucking hall you know.
Needless to say as a paying customer I said fuck off and chain smoked the whole rest of the gig. It was priceless the look on her face when the bouncers did nothing as I knew them and as I said smoking was allowed.

Previously her twatt of a husband refused to let my friend take his photo after a different gig. My friend congratulated him on a great gig (this one was not with the warbling witch) and politely asked for a photo and Mr Fripp said no and told him to fuck off.

I always reckoned ‘a shot in the dark’ ie. a late evening, deliberately misplaced violent pelvic thrust into her lower intestine with a large, mis-shaped, Congolese kidney-wiper would have rectified her lisp. I’m no recto-oral expert mind.

On 16/08/2014 at 15:15, Alfie Noakes said:

Did she say " xeaxe thix xmoking thix inxtanxe"? 

On 16/08/2014 at 15:20, Rev said:

I kind of liked some of King Crimson stuff. There's no denying that Fripp's a good guitarist, but equally no denying his Telytubby wife's a completely talentless cunt.

Fripp and Wilcox might be a pair of cunts but they’re no Jedward if you ask me. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 23:59, King Billy said:

Fripp and Wilcox might be a pair of cunts but they’re no Jedward if you ask me. 

To be fair...her rather awkward speech defect aside, I'd very likely and quite fucking predictably, brown-town old Toyah up the council gritter until she girl-juiced.

Adrian Belew is a cunt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I think it’s absolute fucking poetry and virtuosity of the highest order. A masterpiece of restraint.

I visited by grandmother in a care home by Crystal Palace last week, mask on, temperature taken before entry and all that. An old bird was shouting ‘help me’ over and over again in a shrill voice for the length of my visit. Far better to listen to than that old mans helmet shit. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I visited by grandmother in a care home by Crystal Palace last week, mask on, temperature taken before entry and all that. An old bird was shouting ‘help me’ over and over again in a shrill voice for the length of my visit. Far better to listen to than that old mans helmet shit. 

Again....In comprehensible English please.