Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Filthy Cunt

Cunts with hair buns

That's a fucking good question.

• Like 1

Just now, Bertie Biceps said:

I see trouble ahead.

I see a bad moon rising.

• Like 1

Zlatan Ibrahimović. 

Ibrahimovic.jpg

Game over.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Zlatan Ibrahimović. 

Ibrahimovic.jpg

Game over.

Are you ill?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Are you ill?

Quiet Bubba, you fucking amateur. I'm trying to lull this new cunt into a false sense of security by appearing to stay on topic, before delivering the hammer blows of "repeat bollocks" and the real killer, "get a fucking avatar".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Are you ill?

That thread included some classic Punkape idiocy, about sausages. He can be quite entertaining sometimes, when he’s not being a stupid little faggot wanker.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

That thread included some classic Punkape idiocy, about sausages. He can be quite entertaining sometimes, when he’s not being a stupid little faggot wanker.

Hardly surprising, sausages, cylindrical and made of meat, I expect his second favourite meat products are faggots.

I've never found a hair in any of me buns, save for me ex, and she had a back-fanny-muff like a walrus. I'd try wet & dry on her arse, Nitromors and a blow-torch during foreplay and I've no eyebrows to prove it. I've been into hairless buns ever since, and before you smart-arses quip, mock or falsely accuse, all of me buns have been legal buns.      

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Quiet Bubba, you fucking amateur. I'm trying to lull this new cunt into a false sense of security by appearing to stay on topic, before delivering the hammer blows of "repeat bollocks" and the real killer, "get a fucking avatar".

Too late. This dopey cunt is but 1 post away from a Vroom Vroom weee and smashing his RAV4 into a wall and finishing off what’s left of its shit for brains. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Was it the birth of Mongy too? What a fucking simpleton. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If these killer put downs don't work jock, stop mincing around and go straight for the "drink bleach", a frank classic circa 2015

10 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Many thanks for your enlightening replies to my maiden appearance on this wonderful forum. I feel like I am one of you already 

That'll be the Novocaine.

• Like 1