CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dick sucking May royal serving peon cunt

White Cunt

If only she had got a little bit closer, she would have just about reached the royal cock.

To stoop so fucking low. The prime minister without the backbone, the court jester dancing cunt.

It totally fucking ruined my weekend, Off to the boozer after work, to drown my sorrows. Fucking CUNT!

2 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Be careful .. Punker's will be waiting for you to down your trousers.

We don't share alike establishments. The watering holes of my patronage, would immediately resort to the old "tar and feather the old poof" age old method, should this catholic, priest blowing tit step inside one of them.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

We don't share alike establishments. The watering holes of my patronage, would immediately resort to the old "tar and feather the old poof" age old method, should this catholic, priest blowing tit step inside one of them.

Punker's goes around dressed as a priest you would know nothing until he had you in his holy grope.

Just now, Bertie Biceps said:

Punker's goes around dressed as a priest you would know nothing until he had you in his holy grop.

He goes around dressed as a priest, just because he is one. The pubs of my choice offer the same welcome to poofter, priests and other wonky perverts

15 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

As I suggested elsewhere I suspect that he is in fact a priest, perhaps he has been unfrocked and is stuck up some priest's hole.

At the very most, he is a lapsed catholic. His theological knowledge of Catholicism and indeed Christianity have been found wanting in the past.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

If only she had got a little bit closer, she would have just about reached the royal cock.

To stoop so fucking low. The prime minister without the backbone, the court jester dancing cunt.

It totally fucking ruined my weekend, Off to the boozer after work, to drown my sorrows. Fucking CUNT!

Why not put your missus's 6" stilettoes on and then seen how you curtsied.

24 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Why not put your missus's 6" stilettoes on and then seen how you curtsied.

My wife is not a cheap stilettoes-wearing tart. Any attempts at hobbling in this type of footwear would most likely end with a long-haul flight, down over twenty concrete steps and cushioned by hard tarmac. But as she has an excellent life insurance, I will get her a pair for Christmas.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The Roman Catholic Church has been proven a cluster of kiddie fiddlers. Would not calling poor Punky a priest carry a defecto violation of the rules?

Reported.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

At the very most, he is a lapsed catholic. His theological knowledge of Catholicism and indeed Christianity have been found wanting in the past.

Roops dear, even if the Pope himself fancied popping on here one Friday evening after a few Clarets and a Donna on the way home. Even he would not pass your inspection and criticism.  You would no doubt be questioning him on Catholicism since before the reformation and the chronicles of ecclesiastical works prior the Chaucer.   No doubt you would trump the Pope as you are of course also a full time Cardinal of Lyon along with all the other distinguished professional post you hold and you would call him some fucking Argentinian corn beef eating fantasist cunt.   Which is about bang on the truth to be fair.

22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

...and the chronicles of ecclesiastical works prior the Chaucer...

Ecclesiastical chronicles, surely? 

22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

...since before the reformation...

That doesn't make sense either.

Should I be gracious enough to grant the pontiff an audience - preferably over an agreeable dinner - I would ensure that I was sober before cross-examining His Holiness on papal infallibility, not to mention the fallacy of the four dogmas and other doctrinal nonsense.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

... before cross-examining His Holiness on papal infallibility.

I for one would pay to watch such a battle between two combatants who both get to define their own rules, interpret them as they will, and change them as it suits.

This could make the battle of wills between Muhammad and the mountain look like theological child's play.

• Like 2

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Should I be gracious enough to grant the pontiff an audience - preferably over an agreeable dinner - I would ensure that I was sober before cross-examining His Holiness on papal infallibility, not to mention the fallacy of the four dogmas and other doctrinal nonsense.

Just a quickie (fnaarr)

Either:

Forgive him Roops for he knoweth not what he saith... OR

He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool. Shun him.

In your infinite mercy,  the choice is yours (but I know where the popular vote lies)

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So YOU ARE also putting the works of a Cardinal down on your illustrious CV.     You have more skills and job diversity than Terry Venables