CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arseholes who state something is “repeat bollocks”

Guest Boaby

Look I haven’t got a fucking clue if something has already been mentioned in previous topics. So if it has then please go and fuck off prior to stating repeat bollox. Wankers! I’m new to this website and I’m not fucking psychic so fuck right off, cunts the lot of you!

Guest Alfie Noakes

It is always wise and prudent to use the search box with your proposed subject matter searching all forums. Then you will avoid the repeat bollocks klaxon.

11 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Look I haven’t got a fucking clue if something has already been mentioned in previous topics. So if it has then please go and fuck off prior to stating repeat bollox. Wankers! I’m new to this website and I’m not fucking psychic so fuck right off, cunts the lot of you!

If you must choose to make a nomination, and I hope to fuck you don't, at least try to flesh it out and get to the crux of why it makes your piss boil. I know humour from a cretin like like you is an impossible task, but do try.

Your next nomination will define whether you have a modicum of intelligence or are pig shit thick as a plank

Up your game or fuck off out of it

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you must choose to make a nomination, and I hope to fuck you don't, at least try to flesh it out and get to the crux of why it makes your piss boil. I know humour from a cretin like like you is an impossible task, but do try.

Your next nomination will define whether you have a modicum of intelligence or are pig shit thick as a plank

Up your game or fuck off out of it

I'm absolutely fucking furious Stubbs! I've given these wankers sympathy likes in the hope that they would reciprocate and launch me to a position of unassailability as far as the leaderboard goes. But what do I get in Return? Fuck all! Absolute jack shit. 

Fuck these spazmo cunts, if they choose to disrespect my Authoritah, then fuck 'em,

im sharpening all sorts of shit right now.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm absolutely fucking furious Stubbs! I've given these wankers sympathy likes in the hope that they would reciprocate and launch me to a position of unassailability as far as the leaderboard goes. But what do I get in Return? Fuck all! Absolute jack shit. 

Fuck these spazmo cunts, if they choose to disrespect my Authoritah, then fuck 'em,

im sharpening all sorts of shit right now.

Out of likes. Honest. Truly, believe me. 

1 hour ago, Boaby said:

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Boaby said:

Oh and miss spelling bollocks as bollox. Cunts

Oh, and a misspelling of miss spelling, unless you're referring to Miss Spelling, but He left the site years ago.  

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, that one gets on my tits too. Now, I've just given you a like, which I'm sure you're aware is the gold standard here. Now fucking reciprocate.

Desist from grooming the newbies eric, you fucking shameless cunt. It ill becomes you, you sound like a yewtree suspect. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Desist from grooming the newbies eric, you fucking shameless cunt. It ill becomes you, you sound like a yewtree suspect. 

A cynical attempt to manipulate the leaderboard, before Decs' wank sock has even gone cold. For shame, Eric, for shame. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

A cynical attempt to manipulate the leaderboard, before Decs' wank sock has even gone cold. For shame, Eric, for shame. 

All this talk of a cartel has gone to erics head baws. I reckon his flirtation with our resident nazi was the start of it, now he's going full goebbels and it's next stop Paraguay. 

39 minutes ago, scotty said:

All this talk of a cartel has gone to erics head baws. I reckon his flirtation with our resident nazi was the start of it, now he's going full goebbels and it's next stop Paraguay. 

Paraguay? You small minded cunts. And the Cartel isn't just talk, it's a completely contrived, fictitious load of bollocks. I am however, totally committed to the model of Nazi ideology and consider @ratcum to be the leader of the new world order that we should all be following. 

By the way... fuck off.

59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As it happens Baws, the post you're criticising is a direct copy of one you directed to me around a year ago. Where does the fucking shame lie now you smart arse?

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As it happens Baws, the post you're criticising is a direct copy of one you directed to me around a year ago. Where does the fucking shame lie now you smart arse?

If it was a "direct copy" it would be  plagiarism, and that really would be shameless, but of course it's not. At no point have I ever tried to sell my artistic integrity for "likes". (Sexual favours, yes, but never "likes".)

"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words; I scatter them in time and space...  I can see everything. All that is. All that was. All that ever could be."

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Fuck off wankers

Oh please, not You and all. We've had one death today already. Get a nice picture for yourself and stay a while. Just a while. A short while.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

It is always wise and prudent to use the search box with your proposed subject matter searching all forums. Then you will avoid the repeat bollocks klaxon.

Another option is to just not give a fuck and nominate a subject anyway!  It's been done before, and the authors usually stated their complete and utterapathy for the repeat issue..

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, that one gets on my tits too. Now, I've just given you a like, which I'm sure you're aware is the gold standard here. Now fucking reciprocate.

Are you sure it's not getting an "Iron" from Punkers??  Getting on his tits seems to be a spire level achievement.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm sure you've said that before,More fucking repeat bolleaux!

Fuck off

I'd send you a like, Neil, but they're reserved for Eric and Stubbs today!