CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COMETH THE BREXIT COMETH THE MAN

Ive been told to articulate my thoughts on a subject close too my hart be careful wot you wish for I got a feeling some of the SJWs int gonna like this.

Things I want after brexit

1- the imediate deportation of anyone who cant trace there family tree back six generations and prove that it is 100 pcnt english. this includes the sweaties taffs and Mick's, I dont want there sort here either.

2- the irridaction of islam and judaism and any other fucking mumbo jumbo religion. This is a Christian country and if you dont like it you can take your prayr rugs and funny hats and fuck off to france.

3- making St georgs day a national holiday. Were English and shud be proud of it. no more drinking guinnes and fucking about dressed up like gay leprecorns.

4- getting rid of benefits for single mothers. If you cant afford to breed stop having kids. I dont care how blond or blue eyed they are if you cant buy nappys out of your own pocket we dont need you draining the post brexit England

5- compulsorie oaths of alegiance to the queen. Anyone who refuses will be tried for treason and shot.

6- see above. Return of death penalty for treason, murder, rape, kiddie fiddling and pro eu leanings.

Dont like it you know where the fucking door is

Rule britania

1 minute ago, John Bull said:

Ive been told to articulate my thoughts on a subject close too my hart be careful wot you wish for I got a feeling some of the SJWs int gonna like this....

...Rule britania

I said articulate your thoughts other than Brexit.

Fuck "Rule britania" feel my rule across your bare arse during cooler time.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, John Bull said:

Ive been told to articulate my thoughts on a subject close too my hart be careful wot you wish for I got a feeling some of the SJWs int gonna like this.

1- the imediate deportation of anyone who cant trace there family tree back six generations and prove that it is 100 pcnt english. this includes the sweaties taffs and Mick's, I dont want there sort here either.

2- the irridaction of islam and judaism and any other fucking mumbo jumbo religion. This is a Christian country and if you dont like it you can take your prayr rugs and funny hats and fuck off to france.

3- making St georgs day a national holiday. Were English and shud be proud of it. no more drinking guinnes and fucking about dressed up like gay leprecorns.

4- getting rid of benefits for single mothers. If you cant afford to breed stop having kids. I dont care how blond or blue eyed they are if you cant buy nappys out of your own pocket we dont need you draining the post brexit England

5- compulsorie oaths of alegiance to the queen. Anyone who refuses will be tried for treason and shot.

6- see above. Return of death penalty for treason, murder, rape, kiddie fiddling and pro eu leanings.

Rule britania

Good work, May I also suggest the addition of a free oxford dictionary for every remaining household and annual mandatory spelling tests.

Imbeseel.

35 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Justice has been done.

Can I suggest you turn your hand to running the General Medical Council, Mrs R?

Hmm, seeing Charlie Massey trying to justify striking off Dr Bawa-Garba's license to practice made my blood boil. Fortunately the courts reversed the decision yesterday.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, seeing Charlie Massey trying to justify striking off Dr Bawa-Garba's license to practice made my blood boil. Fortunately the courts reversed the decision yesterday.

Similar kind of thing has happened to the rail industry. Back in 1986 a train driver made a very serious error at Colwich in Staffordshire which resulted in two trains colliding and the driver of the other train being killed (these days he would have been lawyered up facing a manslaughter charge). back in 1986 he was not long afterwards at an inquiry explaining what had happened and why he made the fatal error. British Rail admitted responsibility within 24 hours .. within a few weeks a amendments had been made to the rulebook and changes in signalling introduced. Back in those days the emphasis was to find out what had happened as quickly as possible and to find a way to try to prevent it happening again. Leap forward to the late 1990s onwards and it would take months or even years to do what the old system had done within weeks.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I said articulate your thoughts other than Brexit.

Fuck "Rule britania" feel my rule across your bare arse during cooler time.

You could have had some Hart... After all, its St georgs day and were English and shud be proud of it. Irridaction, is not the way Mrs R. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well quite. I’m sure Mr Masseys’ ruddy face is the result of hours of windy hill walking, deep in thought on all matters medical, rather than the product of countless hours in wine bars with his politico chums.

No one has mentioned the role unprescribed enalapril played in this fiasco, have they?

One nil to the judiciary. 

Guest Erroreptile404

Hey septic the 204th anniversary of 24th August 1814 is coming up soon, what do you think of that yank shit cunt?

Personally i'd like to see the immediate deportation of every fat fucking north american cunt that rocks up to this country thinking they can live here. There's far too many of you gormless looking mongs in this country nowadays and your ilk are the most foreign of the lot. 

Edited by Erroreptile404
204th not 104th

13 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hey septic the 104th anniversary of 24th August 1814 is coming up soon, what do you think of that yank shit cunt?

Personally i'd like to see the immediate deportation of every fat fucking north american cunt that rocks up to this country thinking they can live here. There's far too many of you gormless looking mongs in this country nowadays and your ilk are the most foreign of the lot. 

Laffin

panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No one has mentioned the role unprescribed enalapril played in this fiasco, have they?

The BBC actually had a long, relatively accurate, and relatively unbiased article on their News app yesterday which came fairly close. As always, the real culprit is likelier to be a consultant with a tee time to honour.

6 hours ago, John Bull said:

Rule britania

I haven't seen anything so (deliberately) fucking awful since the comedy stylings of Cockney Gent.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet you laugh when you do it. 

I think you'll find that they laugh at him, but then again he tends to shit in their handbag before they leave, or so I'm told.