CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COMETH THE BREXIT COMETH THE MAN

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Claw hammer bastard said:

OK Deal....well apart from the Queen, i want that old reptilian whore gone, along with all the other royal leeches.

We cannot kill the Royals!  We'll have no fly-pasts, Jubilees or illegitimate inbreeds to reign over us.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I said articulate your thoughts other than Brexit.

Fuck "Rule britania" feel my rule across your bare arse during cooler time.

You've given me the 'orn!  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Claw hammer bastard said:

Just blast the fuckers off in to space and let them float around like the cunts they are.

They can live at my gaff if they bring their jewellery. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Claw hammer bastard said:

They're more than welcome at my place foe a very short stay..Mmm..i'm thinking the basement needs a new lick of something.

Dulux One Coat Royal Blood Red?

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's just occurred to me, this John Bull character would be an ironic but logical sequel to 'Corbynista', @William T.D. Stickers, are you responsible for this fuckery?

Well it may not be Topdogshit himself but the cunt is obviously some hopeless snowflake who is attempting to parody the stereotypical knuckle dragging, racist,  brexiteer so beloved by “comedians “ on Channel 4 and the  Brussels Broadcasting Corporation.

Hence the appalling spelling, sentence construction, grammar and use of capital letters.... not to mention the giveaway user name. The fact that none of you thick cunts can see it speaks volumes. 

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well it may not be Topdogshit himself but the cunt is obviously some hopeless snowflake who is attempting to parody the stereotypical knuckle dragging, racist,  brexiteer so beloved by “comedians “ on Channel 4 and the  Brussels Broadcasting Corporation.

Hence the appalling spelling, sentence construction, grammar and use of capital letters.... not to mention the giveaway user name. The fact that none of you thick cunts can see it speaks volumes. 

Wow - thanks for pointing this out to us, Judge - we all thought John Bull was for real! What would we do without you? Boy, do I feel stupid now!

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Wow - thanks for pointing this out to us, Judge - we all thought John Bull was for real! What would we do without you? Boy, do I feel stupid now!

I hope it's that Lena / Moi cunt. Frank could do with some fashion tips.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's just occurred to me, this John Bull character would be an ironic but logical sequel to 'Corbynista', @William T.D. Stickers, are you responsible for this fuckery?

No, but perhaps a certain punter on return from his "all inclusive hols at a generic Greek island" can explain why he and Mr J Bull share identical user agents with identical build and release types (i.e. the pre-loaded utility software/apps installed on all devices/PC's) and why both punters found themselves in an obscure part of France at roughly the same time.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, perhaps a certain punter on return from his "all inclusive hols at a generic Greek island" can explain why he and Mr J Bull share identical user agents with identical build and release types (i.e. the pre-loaded utility software/apps installed on all devices/PC's) and why both punters found themselves in an obscure part of France at roughly the same time.

Fucking hell! I can't believe that Decs would do this without awarding all of John Bulls' likes to himself.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, but perhaps a certain punter on return from his "all inclusive hols at a generic Greek island" can explain why he and Mr J Bull share identical user agents with identical build and release types (i.e. the pre-loaded utility software/apps installed on all devices/PC's) and why both punters found themselves in an obscure part of France at roughly the same time.

Lol decimus?

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is he visiting Wither's?

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I held Decs in better stead than this, I must say. His spelling was fucking terrible. Any evidence of a stroke, Roops? 999 calls, etc?

• Like 1