CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dentist cunts

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

Stupid dentist cunt bitch decided anaesthesia was not necessary after I had already leapt out of the chair and tried to give her the right hook after "investigation" with pokey proddy thing.  I have spent the day writhing around in agony, but stiill I've clearly come to the right place for sympathy.

Are there any "dentists" on here?   Plenty of sadists, I'm sure!

6 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Stupid dentist cunt bitch decided anaesthesia was not necessary after I had already leapt out of the chair and tried to give her the right hook after "investigation" with pokey proddy thing.  I have spent the day writhing around in agony, but stiill I've clearly come to the right place for sympathy.

Blame yourself, Lord McC. You should know better than to rock up sober to a dentist appointment, alcohol is your friend. 

Guest Filthy Cunt
8 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

I used to be a dental surgeon but I was struck off in 2003 for heavily sedating female patients and getting them to open wide so that I call drill out their deep cavities

They were begging for it, well that was my defence anyway. The court decided to take the word of the 24 women who came forward to give evidence against me. Cunts

18 minutes ago, Filthy Cunt said:

I used to be a dental surgeon but I was struck off in 2003 for heavily sedating female patients and getting them to open wide so that I call drill out their deep cavities

They were begging for it, well that was my defence anyway. The court decided to take the word of the 24 women who came forward to give evidence against me. Cunts

Did you use your personality to sedate them?

Fucking non entity.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Fucking non entity.

I remember when I first came here I was met with you're usual friendly advice,fuck off you stupid wanker,I'm still here,don't encourage him we will be stuck with the stupid twat.

Guest Filthy Cunt
10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Am i the only one with a full set of functioning teeth?

Probably, I should image that the majority are toothless simpletons

Guest Filthy Cunt
41 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Fucking non entity.

Did your parents ever consider smothering you when you were an infant ? 

16 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Were you molested by her tits? Is that it? Perhaps you should try my all bald male dentist, with big hairy arms, huffing and puffing sweaty cunt?

Worst part is I feel obliged to use his services, cause he is a mate.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Perhaps it is your schoolboy like charm that led her to that decision?  I would have put full restraints on you, then brought out the drill. I might have even uttered the phrase "is it safe?" before sending you over the cliff. 

Guest Erroreptile404
8 hours ago, Filthy Cunt said:

Did your parents ever consider smothering you when you were an infant ? 

No but they did consider abandoning him in the australian outback and blaming his disappearance on a dingo. .

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Were you molested by her tits? Is that it? Perhaps you should try my all bald male dentist, with big hairy arms, huffing and puffing sweaty cunt?

Worst part is I feel obliged to use his services, cause he is a mate.

How long does it take you to cum simultaneously? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Wiz? Rattled much? 

By you?  Not in the least.  Until you opened your gob, I barely knew you existed. Not unlike your family.