CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another royal suckling wedding in the pipeline

White Cunt

One little pig princess Eugenie, spawned by  “I will sell you access to the old hog, anyone ” Andrew and his weight watchers ex, will soon be roasted by a non descriptive tequila flogger, one Jack Brooksbank. The nuptials will of course come courtesy of the British tax payer, no expense spared, Andy announced . So my dear cunts, your wallets will be indirectly tampered with, without your permission or any benefits for you.. Enjoy the upcoming circus festivities. 

Why spend money on fire-proof panels, if you can spend it on the royal vermin, me thinks.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

One little pig princess Eugenie, spawned by  “I will sell you access to the old hog, anyone ” Andrew and his weight watchers ex, will soon be roasted by a non descriptive tequila flogger, one Jack Brooksbank. The nuptials will of course come courtesy of the British tax payer, no expense spared, Andy announced . So my dear cunts, your wallets will be indirectly tampered with, without your permission or any benefits for you.. Enjoy the upcoming circus festivities. 

Why spend money on fire-proof panels, if you can spend it on the royal vermin, me thinks.

I think you need to look at this from a different perspective Whitey.  Certainly, the monetary drain is a bit of a cunt, but think of all the use and mileage we'll get slating these royal parasites until the day they fucking go down the french tunnel.  The common peasants need entertainment, so let them eat royal cake.

Guest sean5302

Yes, I just read that in the papers. I wish they could do something to minimise the human-panda eyes and the obesity. Like give her a proper job with exercise and a lot less food.

14 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Fucking hell what is it with the royal family? first they let big ears marry a fucking corpse, then they let big ears number two mud blood son marry **** ****, now it’s the ethnic ginger minority getting hitched.  What’s next a lesbian spastic Royal cunt in a wheel chair getting married to the asian ladyboy fuck partner?  I can’t remeber the sister to George’s name, she is irrelevant, but no doubt she will end up a fucking spastic Lezza to fill the gap in the wedding list above.   

Edited by N/A

16 hours ago, White Cunt said:

This really is none of your business.

You don’t like him because he’s rich,brilliantly connected socially and went to a jolly good public school.

In short you’re jealous, chippy and a peasant.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking hell what is it with the royal family? first they let big ears marry a fucking corpse, then they let big ears number two mud blood son marry a **** ****, now it’s the ethnic ginger minority getting hitched.  What’s next a lesbian spastic Royal cunt in a wheel chair getting married to the asian ladyboy fuck partner?  I can’t remeber the sister to George’s name, she is irrelevant, but no doubt she will end up a fucking spastic Lezza to fill the gap in the wedding list above.   

Reported for racism.

27 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking hell what is it with the royal family? first they let big ears marry a fucking corpse, then they let big ears number two mud blood son marry a **** ****, now it’s the ethnic ginger minority getting hitched.  What’s next a lesbian spastic Royal cunt in a wheel chair getting married to the asian ladyboy fuck partner?  I can’t remeber the sister to George’s name, she is irrelevant, but no doubt she will end up a fucking spastic Lezza to fill the gap in the wedding list above.   

You really are a dreadful individual. Utterly vile.

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You don’t like him because he’s rich,brilliantly connected socially and went to a jolly good public school.

In short your jealous, chippy and a peasant.

Fuck off.

No doubt your highlight of this year's royal nuptials will be the wedding of Lord Ivar Mountbatten to his boyfriend. You must have been very disappointed when he selected his ex-wife to give him away. Don't worry Punkers, I'm sure there will be a private room set aside for you at the reception where you can spend the whole of the joyous event on your knees with your arse in the air and your trousers round your ankles.

The defence is that the actual wedding isn't being directly paid for by the taxpayer, just its security (although how "Air Miles Andy" got the money in the first place is being conveniently glossed over.) Also, two million supposedly isn't that much, it only sounds like a lot if you're poor - which, of course, none of these cunts are.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The defence is that the actual wedding isn't being directly paid for by the taxpayer, just its security (although how "Air Miles Andy" got the money in the first place is being conveniently glossed over.) Also, two million supposedly isn't that much, it only sounds like a lot if you're poor - which, of course, none of these cunts are.

In the case of Randy Andy he is "poor" .. a poor example of humanity.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

In short your jealous, chippy and a peasant.

Fuck off.

You’re.

Sink estate Comprehensive tosser. 

Not on the Greens in your polyester pants this morning, Punky? Or is it rice paper and wine with Father McFeeley today?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Didn’t Andy have some rather dubious mates with a taste for Barely Legals?

Maybe they’ve booked Gary Glitter for the reception. 

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’re.

Sink estate Comprehensive tosser. 

Not on the Greens in your polyester pants this morning, Punky? Or is it rice paper and wine with Father McFeeley today?

Typo idiot.... I’m on my mobile.

You quite obviously didn’t go to a decent public school nor would you have got in even if your family had the necessary financial means......The prospective parents are also effectively interviewed too.

lol.

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Didn’t Andy have some rather dubious mates with a taste for Barely Legals?

Maybe they’ve booked Gary Glitter for the reception. 

Even he wouldn’t fuck the ginger pig or the children 

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

Reported for racism.

Just a description. Not rascism.   If I was rascist I would have to be in a position of power and abusing it.  Making decisions to prejudice a person by the color of their skin. I don’t do that.

Interestingly  I watched Tarantino’s latest film last night and the word was used over a hundred times to describe someone.  Is that rascist or just being descriptive.   The word was used more than half the times by a black man.  Samual l Jackson.  When does it become rascist when a ni#ga calls a nig#a a nigg# ?    Go listen to DRAKE and have a relax you uptight fucking pig.  My lad plays his tunes all the time, is he a rascist?    You fucking pig.   Does Art make it acceptable?   You fucking pig.  You limp wristed cunts are soo up your arse that you don’t see it’s used as a descriptive word all the time. Your BBC media version of reality is warped and I suggest you watch all eight Tarantino films, then a bit of Dre and snoop, followed by Drake.   That should do it nig#a.

you have detached what was rascism form the true problematic part....prejudice.    Racial prejudice is a problem but a word is not.  If someone calls a guy baldy that’s not a problem, but to not give him a job because he is bald is a problem.  That’s prejudice.   The same goes for being ginger, or fat, or a woman.    If you call someone a ginger, that’s a color, but no one at the BBC gives a shit.  Two brothers call each other nigg# and nobody gives a shit.  Some rapper sings the word nigg#: seventy times on a track, nobody gives a shit.   A white guy describes someone as a ni##a and you go into fucking melt down like I have just flogged him, burnt his village down, put is entire family in chains and fucked his boney assed sister kizzy woman.   Go fuck yourself, you fucking self ritious nazi fucking pig.

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, Lord Punkape said:

Typo idiot.... I’m on my mobile.

You quite obviously didn’t go to a decent public school nor would you have got in even if your family had the necessary financial means......The prospective parents are also effectively interviewed too.

lol.

Mobile?

Oh how dreadfully prole!

You mean you don't have a homing swan, to deliver urgent messages.

You'll be confessing to driving a Range Rover next you frightful oik

Guest Wizardsleeve
59 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So today is the horse faced munter's big day. I hope you all enjoy looking at the nuptials on the BBC, as you are paying for it, lol, lol.  If I were at home,  I would be in my barn, rubbing goose fat in the runners of my antique guillotine,  and  masturbating furiously.  Fuck off.

A normal day then?  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 10/12/2018 at 2:58 PM, Decimus said:

They're having a late supper in the honeymoon suite...Hog roast.

Lol.

Some might say he's pulled pork. 

Stuffing, apple sauce, extra crackling. Oh yes.