CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any cunt who believes in the sky fairy or any other dieties

Penny Farthing

Lets face it. It is probable that disease apart, more people have suffered and/or died needlessly  because of belief in these sky fairies and other gods. It is time to bury these false beliefs once and for all and it would be a better world for it. Any cunt who believes in a sky fairy or diety should be locked up and the keys thrown away. Fuck Genesis. Fuck Adam & Eve. Fuck Cain & Abel. Fuck Moses, The Pope, The Archbishop of Canterbury. Fuck the Virgin Mary.

Guest judgetwi

Funny how My Lady only wants to fuck off Christian mythology.

Is the madwoman finding herself increasingly drawn towards Mecca? Well, that would make sense I suppose.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Is the madwoman finding herself increasingly drawn towards Mecca? Well, that would make sense I suppose.

HE isn't fucking of Christian myths, he is having a go at Punkers.  I expect the cunt to run grassing and whinging for yet another ID so he can start a new row with the resident faeces flinging primate.  

6 hours ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Lets face it. It is probable that disease apart, more people have suffered and/or died needlessly  because of belief in these sky fairies and other gods. It is time to bury these false beliefs once and for all and it would be a better world for it. Any cunt who believes in a sky fairy or diety should be locked up and the keys thrown away. Fuck Genesis. Fuck Adam & Eve. Fuck Cain & Abel. Fuck Moses, The Pope, The Archbishop of Canterbury. Fuck the Virgin Mary.

You'll regret saying that when you're stood outside the pearly gates trying forlornly to blag your way in. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

HE isn't fucking of Christian myths, he is having a go at Punkers.  I expect the cunt to run grassing and whinging for yet another ID so he can start a new row with the resident faeces flinging primate.  

Smart cunt. Old punkers can deal with this sad cretin when he gets of the golf course

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I don't go to Mecca .. I do the lotto but otherwise do not do any bets these days .. were you in William Hill's when you posted this?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Fuck the Virgin Mary.

Can you spot the irony in this suggestion? or did you just want to create a paradox?

I suspect that you swallow rather than spit, so have you considered using bleach rather than mouthwash?

Guest Lord McCunty
1 hour ago, Bertie Biceps said:

I will get in with ease .. I shall borrow @Punkape's "Range Rover", he won't need it as he's going to the place where "Old Nick" will poke him in the bum with his three pronged fork.

Three pronged dildo more like.

On 8/22/2018 at 11:13 PM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Fuck Buddha, fuck Allah right royally up the shitter, fuck Zeus, fuck them all.  They are soo Middle Ages.  Any cunt like Punkape who still believes in any of this shit ends injecting with meths in the head.  It’s a crock of old shit.

On 8/22/2018 at 11:13 PM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

You have missed Ron Hubbard, but with a bit of elbow grease, you should be able to recover some remains to tamper with.

23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck Buddha, fuck Allah right royally up the shitter, fuck Zeus, fuck them all.  They are soo Middle Ages.  Any cunt like Punkape who still believes in any of this shit ends injecting with meths in the head.  It’s a crock of old shit.

Old shit which still makes a pretty penny. Currently I am in Hamburg and noticed a branch of Scientology mothership. Krauts believe them to be a dangerous cult, yet do fuck all about it and allow them to operate. Just like all the other “real faiths”, courtesy of kraut tax payers. Stupid cunts.

30 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Old shit which still makes a pretty penny. Currently I am in Hamburg and noticed a branch of Scientology mothership. Krauts believe them to be a dangerous cult, yet do fuck all about it and allow them to operate. Just like all the other “real faiths”, courtesy of kraut tax payers. Stupid cunts.

I had one of these nutters living over the road from me. He showed me a plastic box with a loudspeaker on it, when you switched it on it made a hissing noise, he claimed that he could hear dead people speaking behind the hissing. I told him that it was simply a radio tuned into a frequency range where there were no transmissions and he was imaging the voices .. he said that I was deafened to the voices by the devil.

11 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I had one of these nutters living over the road from me. He showed me a plastic box with a loudspeaker on it, when you switched it on it made a hissing noise, he claimed that he could hear dead people speaking behind the hissing. I told him that it was simply a radio tuned into a frequency range where there were no transmissions and he was imaging the voices .. he said that I was deafened to the voices by the devil.

I presume he moved on or better still - croaked it. Loose cannons like him, don’t usually go away and come back with an axe when you least expect it.

10 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

You must live in a fucking shit hole block of flats in a shit part of town.  Is Punkape your neighbour?  He’s a fucking Jesus freak and a cunt.

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I presume he moved on or better still - croaked it. Loose cannons like him, don’t usually go away and come back with an axe when you least expect it.

They found him dead in his living room .. the radio thing was plugged in and hissing away. I don't think anyone could hear him on it. One of his mates from the church took the radio thing away.