CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any cunt who believes in the sky fairy or any other dieties

Penny Farthing

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well he was hardly going to be the Roman Governor of Judea was he?

Stupid 🐄..

As a former Catholic and mind you alter boy who thought God was the shit, I can tell you right now it means fuck all,there's no god,all you got to look forward to is a blank empty space where your brain will get eaten by worms,your ravaged arsehole will get eaten by worms and clean the spunk out of your collon and you will be nothing,no arse rape,nothing,how you feel about that complete  nothingness?

5 minutes ago, Snowy said:

As a former Catholic and mind you alter boy who thought God was the shit, I can tell you right now it means fuck all,there's no god,all you got to look forward to is a blank empty space where your brain will get eaten by worms,your ravaged arsehole will get eaten by worms and clean the spunk out of your collon and you will be nothing,no arse rape,nothing,how you feel about that complete  nothingness?

Who created the Big Bang?

Guest 'eavensabove

It said that Punkers is known as The Tooth Fairy to his punters,  as they find coins whilst they're grimacing and biting on his pillow. I cannot say if there's any truth behind this, but it's highly unlikely, as most of his punters are toothless OAPs such as Frank for example.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

J. Robert Oppenheimer 

I've recklessly squandered my likes again, Eric. Your post was historically factual and well deserving one or more.  

On 8/27/2018 at 11:07 PM, DrCunt said:

You're being overly generous there, Noaksie, that's just the recent history. Include inquisitions, 10's of thousands of "witches" burned, etc. etc. the list could go on, and on, and on. The Catholic church would be very hard pressed to claim that it has been good for anyone but the clergy themselves.

So, well done to Punkers for being an advocate of one of the most corrupt, divisive, abusive and downright disgraceful organisations the world has known. A pestilence on the planet for almost two millennia.

How’s the inquiry into the Catholic Church and the Cardinal going in Australia Southerncunt?

Loads of deceitful Australian twats giving false statements and testimony in the hope of a bit of compensation money i’ll bet....

Guest Alfie Noakes
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How’s the inquiry into the Catholic Church and the Cardinal going in Australia Southerncunt?

Loads of deceitful Australian twats giving false statements and testimony in the hope of a bit of compensation money i’ll bet....

No lots of nonces hiding in the Catholic church, world wide. Shame on you, your disgusting religion and your false god.

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

“Thou shalt not bear false witness”.

Many evil bastards will lie about non existent abuse cheered on by perverse twats like yourself.

That also applies to the fucking priests, nuns, cardinals and congregation members colluding in it you, filthy, perverse, evil, disgusting follower of a false god.

Kill yourself you are a pointless waste of space.

Guest DrCunt
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I would agree but many members of the clergy will be falsely accused.

Incidently people like yourself are more likely to contract a venereal disease.

Far less likely than Catholic choir boys though.

22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I would agree but many members of the clergy will be falsely accused...

Possibly a few instances but they will a fraction of genuine complaints.

Of course, false accusations could have been minimised if the church authorities had dealt firmly with the matter and reported their findings to the relevant law agencies at the outset. Instead the church embarked on a policy of institutional indifference, cover-ups and putting its own interests before the victims they purport to serve. Its no good deflecting  by complaining about false accusations - the church has only itself to blame.