CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any cunt who believes in the sky fairy or any other dieties

Penny Farthing

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Possibly a few instances but they will a fraction of genuine complaints.

Of course, false accusations could have been minimised if the church authorities had dealt firmly with the matter and reported their findings to the relevant law agencies. Instead the church embarked on a policy of institutional indifference, cover-ups and putting its own interests before the victims they purport to serve. Its no good deflecting  by complaining about false accusations - the church has only itself to blame.

In our disgusting compensation culture far more cunts will falsely accuse than before.Look at the national,industrial deceit of non-existent whiplash injuries.

The clergy must watch their backs...

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Punkape said:

In our disgusting compensation culture far more cunts will falsely accuse than before.Look at the national,industrial deceit of non-existent whiplash injuries.

So should the congregation,  the choir boys, the nuns and the unfortunates that are the subject of burial services. Catholics are all repressed sexual deviants. You're one of the worst examples. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I would agree but many members of the clergy will be falsely accused.

Incidently people like yourself are more likely to contract a venereal disease.

How? I have been married 18 years and am technically celibate.

32 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

So should the congregation,  the choir boys, the nuns and the unfortunates that are the subject of burial services. Catholics are all repressed sexual deviants. You're one of the worst examples. 

I’m perfectly normal thank you and so are my local clergy and their congregations.

You are an obnoxious muckraker never happier than when you’re pointing the finger or surreptitiously inserting it yourself.

2 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Why did this omnipotent and tireless god cunt need to rest .. ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Well if you read the Bible and put it into context it was an allegory for the congregation of God and his brethren.Sunday will be a day of rest,prayer and contemplation.

You really are a fucking simpleton.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You haven’t explained who created the universe.

Maybe you think it was Melvyn Bragg ?

Please give references and workings with your explanation.

Punkers you know this game as well as I do,references will be word of mouth and not posting Nazi dog videos,so to answer your question, you neither know who or what created the piss hole that surrounds us and makes dillusional cunts like you believe in a book written by a bunch of bearded cunts, following around some guy selling them fish and chips made out of thin air or is it bread as stale as the week old spunk circuling round your orrifice.

You want to know why no one knows fuck all,because science is a theory,but it's a lot more believable than children's stories from some middle East hell hole.

That fucking wafer cunt thing always stuck to my throat,fucking Catholic wafer eating peado cunts.

7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

How? I have been married 18 years and am technically celibate.

If you’re a practicing Catholic and so is your wife it’s impossible to contact a Venereal disease.

Provided you trust your wife and vice versa you should be Ok provided you aren’t a pair of dogging swingers.On the other hand you might be in an “open marriage” and not be party to that information.

Are you certain that you wife is a woman?

Guest Alfie Noakes
52 minutes ago, Punkape said:

False accusers should be tried and punished to the full extent of the law, like the perpetrators of the abuse should. Anybody who knew should be done for collusion.

If the true believers cared they would want their institution to be as clean as possible, surely? Root out the evil within, then maybe your lot will have a right to say anything about others being perverts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

If you’re a practicing Catholic and so is your wife it’s impossible to contact a Venereal disease.

Provided you trust your wife and vice versa you should be Ok provided you aren’t a pair of dogging swingers.On the other hand you might be in an “open marriage” and not be party to that information.

I do not have sex you simpleton, my age and state of health, plus the fact that we went off each other years ago does not make it possible anyway, that was the point. There really is no arguing with stupid, if my wife was male then I would call my other half my husband you thick twat.

5 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Punkers you know this game as well as I do,references will be word of mouth and not posting Nazi dog videos,so to answer your question, you neither know who or what created the piss hole that surrounds us and makes dillusional cunts like you believe in a book written by a bunch of bearded cunts, following around some guy selling them fish and chips made out of thin air or is it bread as stale as the week old spunk circuling round your orrifice.

You want to know why no one knows fuck all,because science is a theory,but it's a lot more believable than children's stories from some middle East hell hole.

That fucking wafer cunt thing always stuck to my throat,fucking Catholic wafer eating peado cunts.

You seem very disappointed and disillusioned with Catholicism.

Why don’t you meet and talk with a Priest so you can be less hateful to yourself and others.

Your nasty condemnatory attitude towards religion will harm you.

Why not become a Catholic ? Both Tony Blair and Ann Widdecombe have converted to the faith.

Just now, Punkape said:

You seem very disappointed and disillusioned with Catholicism.

Why don’t you meet and talk with a Priest so you can be less hateful to yourself and others.

Your nasty condemnatory attitude towards religion will harm you.

Why not become a Catholic ? Both Tony Blair and Ann Widdecombe have converted to the faith.

Such endearing people,where do I resign?

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I do not have sex you simpleton, my age and state of health, plus the fact that we went off each other years ago does not make it possible anyway, that was the point. There really is no arguing with stupid, if my wife was male then I would call my other half my husband you thick twat.

I’m sorry you have been ill and are obviously quite frail.

Is you current condition the result of a sexually transmitted disease contracted before you were married and only partially contained ?

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You wish to resign from what ?

Well done I made a typo,isn't this usually my m.o? Thick, brummie,binman etc etc into ad nauseam,you thick Catholic cock loving simpleton.

Put it this way punkers as a former Catholic I once knew our  local priest ,grew up with him even gave us free holiday and money when my old man died ,turns out every visit we was making to the Abbey near us  was a nonce fest and he would take little boys and fuck them till the cows come home your thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

@Punkape Explain the very beginning .. by that I mean, where did god come from, when was god's beginning, and when and how was god created?

God is God and always has been and always will be.

Genesis chapter 1 verse 1 page 1.

Buy a bible, fuck off and read it.

5 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Well done I made a typo,isn't this usually my m.o? Thick, brummie,binman etc etc into ad nauseam,you thick Catholic cock loving simpleton.

Put it this way punkers as a former Catholic I once knew our  local priest ,grew up with him even gave us free holiday and money when my old man died ,turns out every visit we was making to the Abbey near us  was a nonce fest and he would take little boys and fuck them till the cows come home your thoughts?

I suggest you seek professional help and return to the faith at a later date.

Were you badly abused yourself ?

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I suggest you seek professional help and return to the faith at a later date.

Were you badly abused yourself ?

Luckily not but he did hug me once,who knows if the clergy wasn't there I may have taken a bumming,always can count on them.

Just now, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Anyone who reads the bible from end to end will become an atheist because the bible is a load of bollocks.

The only thing me and you will ever agree on,your still a tranny though and I'm not giving you a like because well because.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You haven’t explained who created the universe.

Maybe you think it was Melvyn Bragg ?

Please give references and workings with your explanation.

I can just imagine some smug Norse cunt of yesteryear posing exactly the same sort of challenge: “So who creates all the thunder, then? Fucking Thor, that’s who.”

Deluded then, deluded now.

Guest Ollyboro
43 minutes ago, Punkape said:

God is God and always has been and always will be.

Genesis chapter 1 verse 1 page 1.

Buy a bible, fuck off and read it.

The problem with people like you, Spunkers, is you pick and choose which bit of the Bible to follow. I'm sure you've never coveted you neighbour's wife or ox, but his "manservant" and ass.....I'm not so sure. You sweaty fucking poof.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Does your wife need a foot pump, or is she a deluxe model with an internal electric inflation system? Do you keep a selection of repair patches around the hovel for when you accidentally burst the latex slag?