CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any cunt who believes in the sky fairy or any other dieties

Penny Farthing

42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Who made the Universe?

God made it and all the gases,elements and amino-acids that lead to life.Humans will eventually populate other planets and build Catholic Churches on them.

lol.

Do you honestly believe this nonsense? Explain carbon dating then - did your sky fairy invent it as a way of fooling people into believing the universe is much older than it really is? 

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Who made the Universe?

God made it and all the gases,elements and amino-acids that lead to life.Humans will eventually populate other planets and build Catholic Churches on them.

lol.

Ah, the Theistic evolution theory - sort of. Whilst the majority of scientists have no time for creationism there are some - by no means a small number - who go down the theistic route. This does not mean they accept creationism or the world according to the teachings of The Bible. Theists include a smattering of Nobel Laureates. Illogical as it sounds, I can understand their POV.

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

Do you honestly believe this nonsense? Explain carbon dating then - did your sky fairy invent it as a way of fooling people into believing the universe is much older than it really is? 

We invented carbon dating....God provided the carbon.

God created the universe with light coming first, “Let there be light”.

Try reading Genesis Ape, everything is explained.

4 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

It's quite simple. The Darwinists built interstellar craft and travelled to various planets collecting carbon which is millions of years old, because earth is only 7 thousand years old according to the bible. And then they used this 'space carbon' to construct huge lizard bones and bury them so they could pretend to find them again, thus discrediting creationist theory.

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's quite simple. The Darwinists built interstellar craft and travelled to various planets collecting carbon which is millions of years old, because earth is only 7 thousand years old according to the bible. And then they used this 'space carbon' to construct huge lizard bones and bury them so they could pretend to find them again, thus discrediting creationist theory.

It’s amazing the lengths the cunts went to in order to create the illusion of a 13.8 billion year old universe. Or could it simply be that the universe is 13.8 billion years old, and the bible is a load of bollocks. Occam / Ockham - pass me a razor.

2 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

It’s amazing the lengths the cunts went to in order to create the illusion of a 13.8 billion year old universe. Or could it simply be that the universe is 13.8 billion years old, and the bible is a load of bollocks. Occam / Ockham - pass me a razor.

Them slippery fuckin' Darwinist cunts! Finding all those mountains and rocks in space and planting them here.

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Who made the Universe?

lol.

You laught lol at the end of you statement as even you realize what a fucking huge crock of shit you are writing.   We ALL know you universe was created when Prof Brian Cox had a massive shit in Physics class in 1979.   He was a cunt back then as well.

To some millennialists he is God, where I know he’s just a cunt who borrowed my Def Leapard album High n Dry and I never got it back.

He thinks God is a pile of shite as well.  He went to a Methodist church

5 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

45e9611843dd4f549f199a7cf2ba2701.jpg

I luv that shit on TV, it’s like listening to the truth compared to all that shit from punkape about God and creation, pope, catholic left footers, etc.

43 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You laught lol at the end of you statement as even you realize what a fucking huge crock of shit you are writing.   We ALL know you universe was created when Prof Brian Cox had a massive shit in Physics class in 1979.   He was a cunt back then as well.

To some millennialists he is God, where I know he’s just a cunt who borrowed my Def Leapard album High n Dry and I never got it back.

He thinks God is a pile of shite as well.  He went to a Methodist church

Brian Cox has failed to explain what happened before the Big Bang or who supplied the material.

It was God.

Cox has chosen to overlook the obvious and correct explanation for the making of the Universe behe’s an irrational,arrogant, left wing toss monitor.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Brian Cox has failed to explain what happened before the Big Bang or who supplied the material.

It was God.

Forget the big bang and dinosaur fossils, here's the ultimate theological question for you. if God is so dead set against masturbation, why didn't he just make our arms shorter?

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Forget the big bang and dinosaur fossils, here's the ultimate theological question for you. if God is so dead set against masturbation, why didn't he just make our arms shorter?

Maybe he created thalidomide to correct his mistake?

On 8/23/2018 at 5:57 AM, scotty said:

You'll regret saying that when you're stood outside the pearly gates trying forlornly to blag your way in. 

He’s not a Tottenham fan with a season ticket to the new stadium is he?

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

That’s actually not factually correct.  As a living thing on this closed cell of a planet, all living organic matter is trapped affectingly in a recurring cycle of born, eat, grow, recreate, die, repeat.   So technically all living matter on the planet is reincarnated on a molecular level into the next generation of living organic matter.    So we are all bits of things that were once dinosaurs, or fish, cows, wheat, rice or our grandparents.    Nothing leaves the planet, it just goes into the next generation.  So you have not been dead for billions of years.  Quite the opposite, you have been many things for billions of years on a molecular basis and very alive.  Unlike Roops, who is dead on a molecular basis as she is welsh.  

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s actually not factually correct.  As a living thing on this closed cell of a planet, all living organic matter is trapped affectingly in a recurring cycle of born, eat, grow, recreate, die, repeat.   So technically all living matter on the planet is reincarnated on a molecular level into the next generation of living organic matter.    So we are all bits of things that were once dinosaurs, or fish, cows, wheat, rice or our grandparents.    Nothing leaves the planet, it just goes into the next generation.  So you have not been dead for billions of years.  Quite the opposite, you have been many things for billions of years on a molecular basis and very alive.  Unlike Roops, who is dead on a molecular basis as she is welsh.  

Thank you my learned friend.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I you ever thought of becoming a syantist?

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Them slippery fuckin' Darwinist cunts! Finding all those mountains and rocks in space and planting them here.

Darwin was a fraud, he  made all those different Galapagos finches and turtles in a backroom in Rochdale. Did you know that the original name of the Galapagos Islands was Archipiélago de Colón?

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

It was God.

Cox has chosen to overlook the obvious and correct explanation for the making of the Universe behe’s an irrational,arrogant, left wing toss monitor.

If God had all this material, why the fuck was his son just a carpenter?