CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any cunt who believes in the sky fairy or any other dieties

Penny Farthing

Guest Bill Stickers
On 8/29/2018 at 5:52 AM, Monumental cunt said:

That’s actually not factually correct.  As a living thing on this closed cell of a planet, all living organic matter is trapped affectingly in a recurring cycle of born, eat, grow, recreate, die, repeat.   So technically all living matter on the planet is reincarnated on a molecular level into the next generation of living organic matter.    So we are all bits of things that were once dinosaurs, or fish, cows, wheat, rice or our grandparents.    Nothing leaves the planet, it just goes into the next generation.  So you have not been dead for billions of years.  Quite the opposite, you have been many things for billions of years on a molecular basis and very alive.  Unlike Roops, who is dead on a molecular basis as she is welsh.  

This is definitely true.

The most compelling evidence for it being that on a molecular level, your brain appears to consist entirely of old fossilised excrement.

7 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is definitely true.

The most compelling evidence for it being that on a molecular level, your brain appears to consist entirely of old fossilised excrement.

Yes and your arse is filled with gallons of Ape man spunk.    Oooh no, correction Punk Ape spunk.  Still it’s all the same.  The cycle goes, you cum in his mouth, he swallows your load.  He recycles that protein and a few days later you swallow his muck and the cycle repeats itself.  Isn’t nature a wonderful thing.  

Guest Erroreptile404
On 9/1/2018 at 1:58 PM, luke swarm said:

Yes quite, I would convert to Islam in a second if my prayers were answered and you expired from a painful and vigorous carcinoma. Let us pray.

You don't need to convert to anything Abdul, you're already a full fledged follower of the wolverhampstan sect of islam.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You don't need to convert to anything Abdul, you're already a full fledged follower of the wolverhampstan sect of islam.

well why didn't someone point this out before, it explains everything and things are finally starting to make sense now that you with your sharp as a razor insight and deduction have solved in an instant. I am from Wolverhampton so must be a Muslim and of Asian extract.

Well there are certainly no flies settling on you and I am surprised you are on this shit site instead of working for Interpol tracking down our most wanted felons with your formidable powers intellect  My compliments on finally putting me straight and I shall now give up Bacon and Beer in favour of a long straggly beard and halal goat. Does anyone have a rucksack they can lend me.  

Love

Abduluke Shwarmer   

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well why didn't someone point this out before, it explains everything and things are finally starting to make sense now that you with your sharp as a razor insight and deduction have solved in an instant. I am from Wolverhampton so must be a Muslim and of Asian extract.

Well there are certainly no flies settling on you and I am surprised you are on this shit site instead of working for Interpol tracking down our most wanted felons with your formidable powers intellect  My compliments on finally putting me straight and I shall now give up Bacon and Beer in favour of a long straggly beard and halal goat. Does anyone have a rucksack they can lend me.  

Love

Abduluke Shwarmer   

He’s got you bang to rights there Lukey. Inspector Knacker will be round imminently to waterboard you mercilessly until you confess to planning a horrendous chemical attack in the public toilets at New Street Station, shortly after you try the Phall at one of the many safe houses dotted about the area. For Gods sake don’t hire a van, get on a plane, buy a Stanley knife or start driving a taxi, otherwise our in-house terrorism experts will have you splashed all over the Daily Mail before you can spell Jihad. 

Allahu Akbar!

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He’s got you bang to rights there Lukey. Inspector Knacker will be round imminently to waterboard you mercilessly until you confess to planning a horrendous chemical attack in the public toilets at New Street Station, shortly after you try the Phall at one of the many safe houses dotted about the area. For Gods sake don’t hire a van, get on a plane, buy a Stanley knife or start driving a taxi, otherwise our in-house terrorism experts will have you splashed all over the Daily Mail before you can spell Jihad. 

Allahu Akbar!

Poor Reptile, you chaps keep prescribing to try and help him but his medicine just wont come right. I can only suggest that he be allowed home  where he can be cared for in the community. Now if you don't mind I have to look for loopholes in the Koran which will help me justify me marrying my Niece.

42 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Poor Reptile, you chaps keep prescribing to try and help him but his medicine just wont come right. I can only suggest that he be allowed home  where he can be cared for in the community. Now if you don't mind I have to look for loopholes in the Koran which will help me justify me marrying my Niece.

The last sentence is a partial plagiarism of the 'Not The Nine O'clock News' book isn't it?

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The last sentence is a partial plagiarism of the 'Not The Nine O'clock News' book isn't it?

Excellent memory Eric, it was a loose translation but as you surmised inspired by that very funny series. The original was a satirical dig at the villain of the day then Colonel Gaddafi. That book resided in my library for quite some time but was replaced by the Viz annual.

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Excellent memory Eric, it was a loose translation but as you surmised inspired by that very funny series. The original was a satirical dig at the villain of the day then Colonel Gaddafi. That book resided in my library for quite some time but was replaced by the Viz annual.

Cleveland Steamer?

On 3 September 2018 at 4:20 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is definitely true.

Wanna come round and look at my collection of coprolites billbo? Ones was stollen a while back by a bloke in a flash Audi with a gook in the passenger seat 

Fuck off