CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super Car Sunday’s BBC III

Guest N/A

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't have one.

Your cunting ability is of such a poor standard you could be Rick in disguise. Stick to Albert or your new character and we'll play the game of how many posts it takes a punter to figure it out

If you removed all comments from each of Pen's lacklustre guises, half the site would fucking disappear, such is the sheer volume of pointless drivel. 'Lady' P is rather like an inadvertent software bug that's undermined the system in Borg-like fashion.

Kill yourself Pen, you complete and utter insignificant sewer turd.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If you removed all comments from each of Pen's lacklustre guises, half the site would fucking disappear, such is the sheer volume of pointless drivel. 'Lady' P is rather like an inadvertent software bug that's undermined the system in Borg-like fashion.

Kill yourself Pen, you complete and utter insignificant sewer turd.

What a nasty little fuck you are. That certainly deserves a short stint in the cooler. 

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet you'd like to see Eavens' latest 'cyber-collage' masterpiece. Just a little clue...

.."he's behind you"

Kill him 'Eav.

How about using your Photoshop skills to morph a Weimaraner-Borg hybrid? For want of a better phrase, we're all behind you.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

What a nasty little fuck you are. That certainly deserves a short stint in the cooler. 

I'm surprised you've got the balls to stick your head above the parapet Franco? Firstly, they must be shrivelled to the size of dried peas after the intensive chemo you've undoubtedly received over the years? Secondly, I'd have thought posting on this dog turd of a site would be too much for someone grieving for the loss of a close one? I can see the previous comments about your beloved pen have you raging- when the you meet up with "her" who's the postbox? Pair of disgusting cum swapping poofs