CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super Car Sunday’s BBC III

Guest N/A

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You are Jewish

lol.

That’s another reason you would’t be asked to join my golf 🏌🏿‍♀ club.

lol.

Okay. Here's a few more , just to put your mind at ease.

• I am heterosexual.
  • I am thankfully outside of the catchment area.
  •  I own no pink apparel.
  • I think golf is for fucking dullards.
  • I think emojis are hieroglyphs for spastics.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Okay. Here's a few more , just to put your mind at ease.

• I am heterosexual.
  • I am thankfully outside of the catchment area.
  •  I own no pink apparel.
  • I think golf is for fucking dullards.
  • I think emojis are hieroglyphs for spastics.

Utter bollocks on 3, jury’s out on 1. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I have just watched the biggest pile of fucking shit on the BBC Asian Summer series of programmers about two Asian lads who run a super car garage in London.  These two stereotypical, fat, tattooed, jundi bearded, arsehole, mummies boys, paraded their stable of cars including a gold Bentley, pink GTR, Ferrari 458, Audi RS8, G Wagon and the obligatory Asian C63 AMG.  They posed and postured there way around their garage, bigging  each other up bruv.  Then popped home for samosas to their mum and dads house where they stil lived like fucking Asian mummies boys.  Fucking cunts.   The programme was a pastiche of stereotypical Asian bigotry, masoginism and a wankfest of bling that was all fur coat and no knickers.     During the programme the eldest cunt who was already married and still living at home like a sad cunt, must have been so fucking embarrassed he actually sorted himself out and bought a shit hole to house his own family.   The younger brother was 35 and still single, so during the programme they staged him having an arranged marriage, that obviously he pulled out of causing embarrassment on the eve of the wedding, with hundreds of browns invited.  No doubt he is a fucking bender and it was all arranged purely as a cover for his undeniable homosexuality. The sister talked about why she wore a hijab, or whatever they call the scarves they wear as muzzers.  She did the usual chat to camera with a non wearing sister in law about her reason why she wore the stupid fucking clothing in this day and age.  Then after talking shit about how it was all part of respecting her religion, she then went on a modeling shoot. Now if she had an ounce of respect for being a muzz she would Never go and do a slutty sexually provocative model shoot wearing the muzz clothing.  If she was in Pakistan she would get stoned, raped and hung for discracing the religion by modeling.   Mom and pops were traditionalists and just wanted there kids to get married and have grandchildren, BUT to have no white people involved for fucks sake.  That was clear.   The programme ended with eldest bruv taking on a rival super car Asian at Santa pod for over £50k in cash that was waved about and thrown over the bonnet of a car in an austentatious vulgar manner that only the browns can carry off.   Obviously the big sweaty cunt won by cheating and turning up in a mates 750 bhp Nissan GTR versus a Porsche 911 Turbo.  There was that much asian testosterone in the air his car practically caught fire.   Basically, every stereotypical Asian topic was covered in the one hour programme.  It was poorly put together and hugely formulaic and did nothing for the asian community except show they are all inbreeding, sexist, hypocritical, bunch of fucking arse bandits who stil live at home in their late 30s and blow all their money on cars that are probably all stolen, or they deal in stolen cars.  I only watched it to see if these were the cunts that jacked my RS5 the fucking dirty thieving shits.  Answer, they all look the same to me.

This should be an instant ban for crimes against paragraphing alone, disregarding the abysmal content and generally disgusting subject matter. 

8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This should be an instant ban for crimes against paragraphing alone, disregarding the abysmal content and generally disgusting subject matter. 

So you think the BBCs portrayal of asian family life in a pastiche of stereotypical staged film clips from fast and furious is a good show for the asian community.    It’s fucking appalling representation of the Browns.  You are a fucking thick prick.  You just don’t get the point.  You see the words but you don’t get the point.  Fuck off on this one.

22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I have just watched the biggest pile of fucking shit on the BBC Asian Summer series of programmers about two Asian lads who run a super car garage in London.  These two stereotypical, fat, tattooed, jundi bearded, arsehole, mummies boys, paraded their stable of cars including a gold Bentley, pink GTR, Ferrari 458, Audi RS8, G Wagon and the obligatory Asian C63 AMG.  They posed and postured there way around their garage, bigging  each other up bruv.  Then popped home for samosas to their mum and dads house where they stil lived like fucking Asian mummies boys.  Fucking cunts.   The programme was a pastiche of stereotypical Asian bigotry, masoginism and a wankfest of bling that was all fur coat and no knickers.     During the programme the eldest cunt who was already married and still living at home like a sad cunt, must have been so fucking embarrassed he actually sorted himself out and bought a shit hole to house his own family.   The younger brother was 35 and still single, so during the programme they staged him having an arranged marriage, that obviously he pulled out of causing embarrassment on the eve of the wedding, with hundreds of browns invited.  No doubt he is a fucking bender and it was all arranged purely as a cover for his undeniable homosexuality. The sister talked about why she wore a hijab, or whatever they call the scarves they wear as muzzers.  She did the usual chat to camera with a non wearing sister in law about her reason why she wore the stupid fucking clothing in this day and age.  Then after talking shit about how it was all part of respecting her religion, she then went on a modeling shoot. Now if she had an ounce of respect for being a muzz she would Never go and do a slutty sexually provocative model shoot wearing the muzz clothing.  If she was in Pakistan she would get stoned, raped and hung for discracing the religion by modeling.   Mom and pops were traditionalists and just wanted there kids to get married and have grandchildren, BUT to have no white people involved for fucks sake.  That was clear.   The programme ended with eldest bruv taking on a rival super car Asian at Santa pod for over £50k in cash that was waved about and thrown over the bonnet of a car in an austentatious vulgar manner that only the browns can carry off.   Obviously the big sweaty cunt won by cheating and turning up in a mates 750 bhp Nissan GTR versus a Porsche 911 Turbo.  There was that much asian testosterone in the air his car practically caught fire.   Basically, every stereotypical Asian topic was covered in the one hour programme.  It was poorly put together and hugely formulaic and did nothing for the asian community except show they are all inbreeding, sexist, hypocritical, bunch of fucking arse bandits who stil live at home in their late 30s and blow all their money on cars that are probably all stolen, or they deal in stolen cars.  I only watched it to see if these were the cunts that jacked my RS5 the fucking dirty thieving shits.  Answer, they all look the same to me.

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes, I do think the BBC were rascist and pure nasty. Having shown the Asian community in such a staged stereotypical way.  That’s my point you thick fucking Catholic cunt.  Go fuck an Alter boy

BBC stereotype cast, staged, Asian, fat wanker, mummies boy, think they are hard and cool, fast cars, still live at home with mummy at 35. Slut sister trying to be respectable, but completely disrespects Muslim culture by modeling like a slut in their religious clothing.   She would be stoned to death in Pakistan. Ridiculous macho race for cash as finale, like a cheap rate Fast and Furious film.  

See below.

5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So you think the BBCs portrayal of asian family life in a pastiche of stereotypical staged film clips from fast and furious is a good show for the asian community.    It’s fucking appalling representation of the Browns.  You are a fucking thick prick.  You just don’t get the point.  You see the words but you don’t get the point.  Fuck off on this one.

Do you want to suck my dick, Monumental cunt?

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

12747864.jpg

2001 AD......if that symbolizes my work then I’m good with that.  It’s a Stanley Cubrik classic.   I personally find it hard going and a bit shit and long winded.   So again that about sums up my work on here.   And Stanley was a fucking right cunt....... ditto.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You sure they weren't gyppos but with the TV brightness button turned down? 

No they were definately Browns.   There sister had that dressed in a bed sheet look going on whilst the lads had the fucking nuff, austentatious, fat asian wanker look going on.  They rocked that look.

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is there something you're not telling us MC?

Yes I like flash cars, just like the jundies.  Hence I was interested in this super car programme.  Then found it hugely disappointing as it was a completely shit asian family crap fest.  Very little about cars.  Not a serious programme at all.

Gone  off the idea of buying a C63.   Thinking of going back to the jaguar brand with an F type, but finding it hard to justify buying one of those shitty unreliable crappy cars built by communists from Coventry.   Had three Jags previously two of which where fucking terrible.  

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just imagine the sad, condescending head-shaking from the supercilious BBC team had this been a white family expressing a "no brown people" preference..

Caveated to add that I didn't watch this pile of shit, and fully acknowledge the possibility that MC just made that bit up.

Nope, not made up.  The youngest lad still at home at just 35 was discussing an arranged marriage.  After just 6 weeks of chaperoned meetings it was all arranged until he backed out at the last minute.    All the discussions in the programme were about making sure he married a Brown.    

Like you say, if you apply this conversation to a white family, then it would be a fucking outrage.

Thats the world the younger generation cunts have created.

just fucking great.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is there something you're not telling us MC?

To be fair Mrs Roops I think this shithead is trying to gain our respect for how clever and rich he is . On reflection I think it is the rich bit that comes first. Not being very bright he assumes that if we accept the rich bit the clever bit follows .

The trouble is the internet is crammed with sad  cunts like this , bragging about their wealth, cleverness, cock size, attractiveness to women and their overwhelming masculinity.

If today’s social science students weren’t such a bunch of brainwashed fucked up wankers there would surely be a PhD thesis in there for somebody? 

Easy meat but too late for me unfortunately. 

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

2001......if that symbolizes my work then I’m good with that.  It’s a Stanley Kubrik classic.   I personally find it hard going and a bit shit and long winded.   So again that about sums up my work on here.   And Stanley was a fucking right cunt....... ditto.

"The Roops 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error."

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"The Roops 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error."

What do you think you are doing, Dave?

• Like 1

Guest sean5302
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes I like flash cars, just like the jundies.  Hence I was interested in this super car programme.  Then found it hugely disappointing as it was a completely shit asian family crap fest.  Very little about cars.  Not a serious programme at all.

Gone  off the idea of buying a C63.   Thinking of going back to the jaguar brand with an F type, but finding it hard to justify buying one of those shitty unreliable crappy cars built by communists from Coventry.   Had three Jags previously two of which where fucking terrible.  

Unbelievable that anyone would buy a car from an Indian company. 

Have you seen the unreliability tables? JLR vehicles are always at the bottom.

I'm a chartered engineer, who spent a lot of time with Ford when they were trying to make something out of JLR, but failed.

Just look at the panel gaps. Not a single one is in control.

22 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Unbelievable that anyone would buy a car from an Indian company. 

Have you seen the unreliability tables? JLR vehicles are always at the bottom.

I'm a chartered engineer, who spent a lot of time with Ford when they were trying to make something out of JLR, but failed.

Just look at the panel gaps. Not a single one is in control.

As a volume car producer, Ford are pretty good, the Mondeo's and Focus' of fiifteen years ago were ground-breaking in that they cracked the ride-comfort/handling dynamics conundrum. However it could be argued that the Blue Oval failed with JLR whereas the Indians have re-vitalised the brand and have made it succeed. Ford, who wanted to make inroads into the more profitable premium market, set up the UK-based Premium Automotive Group  with two of its own domestic up-market brands and swallowed up JLR, Aston Marin and Volvo. The idea was to pool talent and create cost-cutting synergies across the brands. Unfortunately the first result of the unnatural mixing of automotive DNA was the Jaguar X-Type, a fine car based on the excellent Mondeo at the time. Many loyal Jag owners were in uproar when they noticed Ford parts sitting comfortably amongst the leather and walnut.

Eventually Ford realised that they were going to lose customers to the Germans and in any case, there was little synergy between three wholly different European marques (each with their own unique approach to motoring) and their own Lincoln and Mercury brands. All three car manufacturers were sold off to the Indians, Chinese and a British consortium at a massive loss.

Guest sean5302

Exactly right.

I was involved and jumped ship to VAG.

Ford realised they needed to emulate VW success but went about it wrongly. People were impressed to find Skoda was really a VW or Audi underneath. People were not impressed to find Fiesta switches, coat hangers and air con in an Aston Martin. Equally, they didn't like a Mondeo masquerading as a Jag in the X-type.

Ferdinand Piech asked why we had 57 cigarette lighters across the ranges. We designed the best and specified it for almost everything. it then became harder to charge premium prices (Audi A1) for standard cars (VW Polo) or bargain cars (Skoda Fabia), but people retained badge snobbery for effectively the same offering.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

People were not impressed to find Fiesta switches, coat hangers and air con in an Aston Martin. Equally, they didn't like a Mondeo masquerading as a Jag in the X-type.

I'm sure the DB7 had na/mk1 Mazda mx5 door handles too.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for implying that MC is a paki.

But he is.  He's got a fleet of super-charged 250 HP Rikshaws in Gravesend. 

fixed_it_07.jpg