CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super Car Sunday’s BBC III

Guest N/A

Guest Erroreptile404
13 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

New TVR boss Les Edgar says his new two-model range will be ready for 2015

Where the fuck, is his new range, you four-eyed bastard cunt?

Nowhere. Going nowhere, been nowhere, no future, no past no nothing.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/bringing-back-tvr-qa-les-edgar

You really are a stupid, blind cunt. I know I've joined the right Forum.

You fucking tard try finding some new articles and not ancient ones. 

Guest sean5302
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

You fucking tard try finding some new articles and not ancient ones. 

Answer my question then, if you can see it.

Where is a single TVR available to buy today?

Where are the 12 million TVRs he'll need to compete with VW, Audi (VW), Mercedes, Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Lamborghini (VW), Bugatti (VW), Seat (VW), Skoda(VW), Bentley(VW) and all the rest?

A group of tiny islands, mired in £1.8 trillion debt, trying to compete against the world's mega-players. No wonder your eyes are funny.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Answer my question then, if you can see it.

Where is a single TVR available to buy today?

Where are the 12 million TVRs he'll need to compete with VW, Audi (VW), Mercedes, Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Lamborghini (VW), Bugatti (VW), Seat (VW), Skoda(VW), Bentley(VW) and all the rest?

A group of tiny islands, mired in £1.8 trillion debt, trying to compete against the world's mega-players. No wonder your eyes are funny.

I don't think you know what niche sports car manufacturers are or how long it takes to design and build one you total idiot. Funny how the pre-orders and deposits sold out the minute it was announced 5 years ago and only a few people backed out who's places were then snapped up straight after by other buyers when it was revealed. Maybe you should move to france.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

By all means lol

I'm the banker.  Sean5302 is 10/1 and You're a rank outsider at 10/1

Place your bets folks. You wont get better odds at Ladbrokes. 

Guest sean5302

Feel free to join. It just annoys me when somebody takes me on in my own subject.

I retired from VW  Gesellschaft. An engineering director.

It was my job to assess competitors and recommend decisions to the managing board. I sent over 30 of my people to help the Indians at JLR plants, but they refused to invest in their processes. I also designed engines, for most of my career.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, sean5302 said:

Feel free to join. It just annoys me when somebody takes me on in my own subject.

It was my job to assess competitors and recommend decisions to the managing board. I sent over 30 of my people to help the Indians at JLR plants, but they refused to invest in their processes. I also designed engines, for most of my career.

You sucked off blokes in gloryholes for most of your career then was made redundant. lol

Get fucked.

Guest sean5302
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

You sucked off blokes in gloryholes for most of your career then was made redundant. lol

Get fucked.

Given that you can't disseminate "was" from "were", there really hasn't been much point arguing with you, has there? Yes, I'll have fries with that, please.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Given that you can't disseminate "was" from "were", there really hasn't been much point arguing with you, has there? Yes, I'll have fries with that, please.

Owned well and truly

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Jaguars, are bred in South America. Not in India. That's Leopards. 

Excellent knowledge of our apex predators is always going to get a stubby like. However, getting all these CC wankers who love banging on about cunting homo cars and chucking 'em into a cage with big cats, irrespective of which continent they originate, would get the pecker seal of approval 

4 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

What does that mean, please?

It's an ancient forum term from days gone by, suggesting that the person using the phrase considers himself to have won the argument. It was commonly used by those of schoolboy age, and is now so incredibly dated as to be more or less redundant. 

See also "pwn3d". 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

I think we're going to have to see a photo of your last payslip/bonus before we lend this any credence. It's only fair to @Monumental cunt.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Why? Don't try to kid us you didn't hack him within thirty minutes of him signing up here. 

Ssssh, I want to hear him explain the faked emissions data in his own words before I put the contents of his hard drives up on Wikileaks.

• Like 2

Guest sean5302
45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ssssh, I want to hear him explain the faked emissions data in his own words before I put the contents of his hard drives up on Wikileaks.

The laws of Physics are very clear. If you reduce CO2 emissions to the ridiculous targets set by morons, you increase NOx emissions proportionately.

A lot of chemistry there.

If you have moronic politicians still demanding reductions in both and can see a simple software modification to deliver every target, why wouldn't you? We worked with Siemens and satisfied every politician. Just like every other manufacturer. Next they'll ask you to believe that electric vehicles cause no emissions. And you'll accept it, without question.

Still annoyed at lardy.

Guest sean5302
21 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Just one more question .. do you live in a Cotswolds mansion?

Half right.

Like the Peugeot Citroen advert where one of their cars drops to bits in no time and changes into a robotic skater. Half right. 

I live in Yorkshire, near Leeds, in a very large house.

Guest sean5302

The same stupid politicians who asked manufacturers to make energy efficient kettles, 200 Watts max.

Then I pointed out that it takes 4.2 Joules to raise 1g of water by 1 degree Celsius. The main losses are heat transfer through the wall of the kettle, so the most efficient one is the kettle that boils fastest.

Give the element a massive power rating, for best efficiency. They all shut up. That idiot Ed Balls was the instigator. Complete fuckwit. Never seen him since.