CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Salmond Sex Scandal

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry-out ( no takeaway.....austerity.....we’re all in it together etc etc ) and I read this fantastic piece of news. Poor old Rab. After slagging off Trump for shagging old slags the cunt gets stitched up and he didn’t even get any pussy! What a wanker eh?

Now , in the old days his mates would have covered it up for him and paid the bitches off. But when you get into bed with with the libtards and the feminazis that shit doesn’t work anymore. I note that Wee Jimmy couldn’t wait to throw the cunt under the bus.

In the world of modern British politics Rab is totally fucked. However, like all politicians he will have plenty of lucrative investments and buy to let properties. I’m glad to see the back of this two faced hypocritical remoaner but he won’t be turning up at any foodbanks soon.

Massive cunt.

Say's it all, doesn't it. You Duffer. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Salmond, is already doing stand-up...

As He opened his Edinburgh Fringe the ex-Nats chief sniggered: “I promised you today we’d either have Theresa May or Nicola Sturgeon or Ruth Davidson or Melania Trump, but I couldn’t make any of these wonderful women come . . . ”

After a drum roll, he added,  "to the show.”

scotland_looney_tu_3044965b.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest judgetwi
On 8/25/2018 at 1:10 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Say's it all, doesn't it. You Duffer. 

Fucking hell! That’s put me in my place. Are you the real Alan Partridge ?

On 8/24/2018 at 7:07 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Smart-Arse Alex, has denied sexually assaulting staff members when he was Fist Minister (typo intended & justified)

There can be but only one result when a Mr Scottish Salmon fucks a Wild Nicola Sturgeon, and so I say lets wait to see what their sprog looks like.

YVpak12.gif

Has Alex been fucking sheep again?   Dirty sweaty jock.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Imagine his big slobbering jowls and moobs like wombles noses bearing down on some poor wee lassie he'd targeted for some scotch loving/raping

Enduring image 

article-2099742-0449190A0000044D-768_470

Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

On 8/24/2018 at 10:30 PM, Ollyboro said:

Pile of shite...kill yourself...cancer.... no cancer...yacht....no yacht...toe curlingly embarrassing video of a spastic. There you go, Frank, I've covered your entire repertoire. There really is no reason for you to come back tomorrow.

He is also a frequent user of disabled toilets.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 8/25/2018 at 12:57 AM, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry-out ( no takeaway.....austerity.....we’re all in it together etc etc ) and I read this fantastic piece of news. Poor old Rab. After slagging off Trump for shagging old slags the cunt gets stitched up and he didn’t even get any pussy! What a wanker eh?

Now , in the old days his mates would have covered it up for him and paid the bitches off. But when you get into bed with with the libtards and the feminazis that shit doesn’t work anymore. I note that Wee Jimmy couldn’t wait to throw the cunt under the bus.

In the world of modern British politics Rab is totally fucked. However, like all politicians he will have plenty of lucrative investments and buy to let properties. I’m glad to see the back of this two faced hypocritical remoaner but he won’t be turning up at any foodbanks soon.

Massive cunt.

I wonder what she looked like. He’s likely to deserve a medal. Some lantern jawed, porcine Glasgow pig-dog of a woman. Likely the only other time she was felt up was by a vet with his muscly arm up her arsehole to the fucking shitty shoulder. 

24 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wonder what she looked like. He’s likely to deserve a medal. Some lantern jawed, porcine Glasgow pig-dog of a woman. Likely the only other time she was felt up was by a vet with his muscly arm up her arsehole to the fucking shitty shoulder. 

I'd wager you've had plenty of fist forced up you arse over the years

On a less serious note, going on the looks of some of those disgusting scotch hags, I've a new found respect for Sal-mon for plucking up the courage to cop a feel. Even more so if in the unlikely event of him being sober

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd wager you've had plenty of fist forced up you arse over the years

On a less serious note, going on the looks of some of those disgusting scotch hags, I've a new found respect for Sal-mon for plucking up the courage to cop a feel. Even more so if in the unlikely event of him being sober

You misspelt “fish”, Stub of the Dump.

All women in Glasgow are, were, or will be an ugly prostitute. 

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Susan-Boyle-gives-thumbs--001.jpg

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me! Rich boy Rab, his hands constantly dirty from handling thick brown envelopes, cries poverty and appeals to the public to get him out of the shit.

The dumb public respond by bunging him untold thousands  because he couldn’t possibly be like the Trump pussy grabber who Rab has spent so much time slagging off like the fucking hypocrite he is.

Watch this bare faced cheeky Establishment cunt walk away from this.

Guest Ollyboro
22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! Rich boy Rab, his hands constantly dirty from handling thick brown envelopes, cries poverty and appeals to the public to get him out of the shit.

The dumb public respond by bunging him untold thousands  because he couldn’t possibly be like the Trump pussy grabber who Rab has spent so much time slagging off like the fucking hypocrite he is.

Watch this bare faced cheeky Establishment cunt walk away from this.

Let's hear the evidence first, Judy. Don't get me wrong, Salmond is about as dishonest as a politician can get (and at least twice as smug), but until all the evidence is heard we will have no idea as to whether:

1) These allegations are true

2) His victims were gagging for it.

So hold fire, Judith.

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Let's hear the evidence first, Judy. Don't get me wrong, Salmond is about as dishonest as a politician can get (and at least twice as smug), but until all the evidence is heard we will have no idea as to whether:

1) These allegations are true

2) His victims were gagging for it.

So hold fire, Judith.

Who the fuck are you?.......Judge Rinder? Give me a fucking break for fucks sake.

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Who the fuck are you?.......Judge Rinder? Give me a fucking break for fucks sake.

Yes, I'm a balding Jewish poof with a working knowledge of the law. I'd love to give your neck a break. Next Yom Kippur.